🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Do you want Donald Trump to have nuclear weapons?

So Hillary goes on at length about the rogresssive agenda, rogressive policies....

And the kid reporter (who hadn't been around long enough to understand) asks:

Mrs. Clinton, don't you mean "progressive"? Where' the "p".

And she walks away muttering: "Dripping down my leg....."

StossS20160305_low.jpg

Of the two candidates which one has suggested the US use nuclear weapons?

That's right, war hawk Mrs. Tuzla Clinton.

Of the two candidates which one has suggested the US use nuclear weapons?

That's right, war hawk Mrs. Tuzla Clinton.

COW-Trump-Strategy.jpg

As usual, I present Mrs. Tuzla's own words stating she would use nuclear weapons, you present a cartoon.

If you think Trump is any less inclined to use nukes, you are as crazy as he is!

trump5.jpg

Have anything besides cartoons to make your point?

(and I dont' want to see either one in control of the 'button')

U.N. Warns Trump May Be 7 Months Away From Acquiring Nuclear Weapons

NEW YORK—According to an alarming new global risk report published Tuesday by the United Nations Office for Disarmament Affairs, presumptive GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump may be just seven months away from acquiring nuclear weapons. “A year ago, the threat didn’t seem great enough to warrant serious concern, but at this moment, a nuclear-capable Trump is now a very real and very imminent possibility,” said UNODA high representative Kim Won-soo, adding that the agency’s current projections showed Trump potentially procuring nuclear weapons, as well as advanced ballistic missile technology, as early as January of next year. “The longer we wait to act, the closer he comes to obtaining a nuclear arsenal. The final red line for preventing him from acquiring this devastating capability comes in early November. If he is not properly dealt with before then, there will be no way to stop him from going nuclear.” While U.N. officials said the international community should prepare for the destabilizing effects of Trump acquiring such weapons, they still held out hope that citizens of his nation might yet rise up against him and topple the extremist before he posed a global existential threat.

U.N. Warns Trump May Be 7 Months Away From Acquiring Nuclear Weapons

I find this extremely frightening. I don't want Trump to have nuclear weapons.
Hell yeah..................Nukem Donnie

You LeftProg hacks have absolutely no idea what it would take for the president to ever use a nuclear weapon. Or any commander in the field for that matter.

You LeftProg hacks have absolutely no idea what it would take for the president to ever use a nuclear weapon. Or any commander in the field for that matter.

Although the president has final authority on launching nuclear weapons, it would involve a small chain of command. However, assume a president like Trump is surrounded by like-minded NaziCon assholes/idiots - what then? Does anyone doubt that a President Trump would not surround himself with people who think like him?

If the US President at the spur of the moment decided to launch a nuclear missile as a first strike attack, could anyone stop him? - Quora

Last edited:
If you think Trump is any less inclined to use nukes, you are as crazy as he is!

Between Trump and Hillass, I trust Trump way more. Why is that? Because it may very well be the case that Russia, China, or North Korea has some of her emails she doesn't want anybody to see. That sets the stage for blackmail.

Trump is running on a campaign that he is under nobody's thumb, and that's a good thing to have in a President. Or do you really believe that "some" people have paid the Clinton's hundreds of thousands of dollars in exchange for words only?

TRIED, TESTED, AND RELIABLE: LET"S KEEP HIM FOR ANOTHER 4. HE IS FAR BETTER THAN THE TWO CANDIDATES POISED TO REPLACE HIM!

barack-obama-17.jpg

Forum List

Back