Do Your Research

This is one of the things I like to bring up from time to time to my fellow Black people and it usually shocks them. When you think of a Rhodes scholarship you dont equate it to the mass murderers like Hitler, Stalin, and Leopold II. This meme is right on point.

HITLER%20WITH%20RHODES.jpg
I haven't researched this like you have.
But if he was the creep you describe he is receiving his punishment now.
I guess he is probably turning over in his grave at this....

The Rhodes Scholarship and African America | African American Registry

This is one of the things I like to bring up from time to time to my fellow Black people and it usually shocks them. When you think of a Rhodes scholarship you dont equate it to the mass murderers like Hitler, Stalin, and Leopold II. This meme is right on point.

Every child is taught that about Hitler, using and labeling black children is what keeps up the division of us vs them.
Why don't they ever teach the good things about blacks and their achivements also.
It's always about negative things that happened to the black race.
who's they?

Everybody, teachers, community leaders, politicians, college historians.

Every child is taught that about Hitler, using and labeling black children is what keeps up the division of us vs them.
Why don't they ever teach the good things about blacks and their achivements also.
who's they?

You should have said most white people. Lots of Black people in the titles you just mentioned tell Black children the real deal.

OP is scared to acknowledge his meme "that was so right" was so full of shit.
This is the kind of bullshit that keeps racism alive.

who's they?

its this thing called white supremacism you should read about it... its terrible

I know in Alabama they still call the civil war "the unpleasant times" but it was much worse than that

who's they?

You should have said most white people. Lots of Black people in the titles you just mentioned tell Black children the real deal.

Yeah, the white progressives in the Dem party. :)

you're the kind of bullshit that keeps racism alive

Whats the matter you have a picture of cecil rhodes over your bed?

who's they?

Could be but you claimed it was everybody and its not.

who's they?

actually no beleive it or not slavery wasnt considered progressive back then... again youve got alot to read I'd suggest something by Mark twain he sort of eases you into the whole slavery thing..... ya know without showing you pictures of little black girls swinging from nooses with white people smiling all around

According to asslips, Cecil killed half of sub-saharas population. LMAO
If that was true, according to population statistics I have seen, that would mean sub-sahara grew by 30M people in 20 years :lol:

If that was true, according to population statistics I have seen, that would mean sub-sahara grew by 30M people in 20 years :lol:
Obviously what you have seen is cave chimp propaganda. You should try taking math over. Rhodes died in 1902. :laugh:

You have sunk to a new low. Meathead just agreed with your post. :laugh:
At least Meathead doesn't buy revisionist bullshit
He bought your revisionist bullshit....and some flea treatment to boot.
Then show me how he killed tens of millions of people.

You have sunk to a new low. Meathead just agreed with your post. :laugh:
At least Meathead doesn't buy revisionist bullshit
He bought your revisionist bullshit....and some flea treatment to boot.
Then show me how he killed tens of millions of people.
Not my job. Its not my fault you cant read.

Obviously what you have seen is cave chimp propaganda. You should try taking math over. Rhodes died in 1902. :laugh:
What does that have to do with "rebuilding their population because some white guy killed half their population?"

Forum List

Back