Do Your Research

How could they rebuild from 60M(remember whitey killed half of em) people to 150M people in 30 years? Inbreeding?

Every child is taught that about Hitler, using and labeling black children is what keeps up the division of us vs them.
Why don't they ever teach the good things about blacks and their achivements also.
It's always about negative things that happened to the black race.
who's they?

Everybody, teachers, community leaders, politicians, college historians.
You should have said most white people. Lots of Black people in the titles you just mentioned tell Black children the real deal.

Yeah, the white progressives in the Dem party. :)
actually no beleive it or not slavery wasnt considered progressive back then... again youve got alot to read I'd suggest something by Mark twain he sort of eases you into the whole slavery thing..... ya know without showing you pictures of little black girls swinging from nooses with white people smiling all around

I was alive and old enough to support MLK as a white.
I know what it was like in the South, that was atrocious racism.
I know how both races did not like 2 little 3rd grade girls as friends in the 50's.

Both blacks and whites said horrible thingss to us, that young little girls should never have been exposed to.
Don't you dare tell me I need to have more education about it. :blowup:

By the way I am familiar with and have read all of the classics.

According to asslips, Cecil killed half of sub-saharas population. LMAO
If that was true, according to population statistics I have seen, that would mean sub-sahara grew by 30M people in 20 years :lol:
Obviously what you have seen is cave chimp propaganda. You should try taking math over. Rhodes died in 1902. :laugh:
What does that have to do with "rebuilding their population because some white guy killed half their population?"
If you got those figures from a white source I am not interesting in having this conversation to be honest. If you add 20 to 1902 how does that add up to 2017?

According to asslips, Cecil killed half of sub-saharas population. LMAO
If that was true, according to population statistics I have seen, that would mean sub-sahara grew by 30M people in 20 years :lol:
Obviously what you have seen is cave chimp propaganda. You should try taking math over. Rhodes died in 1902. :laugh:
What does that have to do with "rebuilding their population because some white guy killed half their population?"
If you got those figures from a white source I am not interesting in having this conversation to be honest. If you add 20 to 1902 how does that add up to 2017?
:lmao:

Forum List

Back