Docs show John Brennan suppressed intel showing Russia actually wanted Hillary to win

That is what they say. Where is their proof?

View attachment 335544

It was confirmed by Crowdstrike. The information they gave to the FBI was as good as what they would have gotten examining the server. Also the hacked information ended up on WikiLeaks mixed with false information.

1. False.

2. Remember who and what CrowdStrike is....
"What Is CrowdStrike? Firm Hired By DNC Has Ties To Hillary Clinton, A Ukrainian Billionaire, And Google"
What Is CrowdStrike? Firm Hired By DNC Has Ties To Hillary Clinton, A Ukrainian Billionaire, And Google | Zero Hedge

3. And this....
"WASHINGTON —
U.S. cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike has revised and retracted statements it used to buttress claims of Russian hacking during last year's American presidential election campaign. The shift followed a VOA report that the company misrepresented datapublished by an influential British think tank."
Cyber Firm Rewrites Part of Disputed Russian Hacking Report

Did I mention that everything that comes from a Democrat source is a lie?

4. ".... if the evidence that they’ve used to level major accusations at a foreign government comes not from agencies of the U.S. government or direct law enforcement investigations, but rather from private sector firms like CrowdStrike, then the “high confidence” of the government counts for very little. "
Hilarious. Relying on 3 year old reports as if anything in them was still relevant.

After four years of lying to the American people, newly released documents find that every Obama official admitted that here was never….NEVER…even a hint of collusion.

“Other newly declassified transcripts released Thursday by the House Intelligence Committee revealed that top Obama administration officials had no concrete evidence that the Trump campaigned colluded with Russia in the 2016 Election.

The transcripts come from 57 witnesses who were interviewed by the committee during the Trump Russia probe. Obama's National Security Advisor Susan Rice and Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch were among those who gave their testimony.

In her interview with the House Intelligence Committee, conducted on September 8, 2017, Rice admitted there 'wasn't anything smoking' that showed the Trump campaign had helped with Russia's election meddling.

'I don't recall intelligence that I would consider evidence to that effect... prior to my departure,' she stated.

…former AG Loretta Lynch similarly stated that she 'could not say' whether evidence of collusion, coordination or conspiracy existed when she gave her interview on October 20, 2017.

Other officials who worked in the Obama Administration were also asked about whether or not there was any concrete evidence they had seen.

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper stated: 'I never saw any direct empirical evidence that the Trump campaign or someone in it was plotting/conspiring with the Russians to meddle with the election.

'That's not to say that there weren't concerns about the evidence we were seeing, anecdotal evidence. ... But I do not recall any instance where I had direct evidence.'

Samantha Power, who was appointed by Obama to be the US Ambassador to the United Nations, was also among the 57 interviewees probed by the House Intelligence Committee.

'I am not in possession of anything—I am not in possession and didn't read or absorb information that came from out of the intelligence community,' Power stated, according to the newly released transcripts.” Obama surprised DoJ officials with knowledge of Michael Flynn's calls
What does that have to do with the thread?
obama was spying on officials from an incoming administration !
Well, when they call up Russian government officials to talk foreign policy and strategy, that means that you have a legitimate foreign intellifence interest.

After four years of lying to the American people, newly released documents find that every Obama official admitted that here was never….NEVER…even a hint of collusion.
No matter how many lies you tell it doesn't change the fact that the Orange Fraud's response to COVID was a disaster.

The redacted Mueller Report documents a series of activities that show strong evidence of collusion. Or, more precisely, it provides significant evidence that Trump Campaign associates coordinated with, cooperated with, encouraged, or gave support to the Russia/WikiLeaks election interference activities. The Report documents the following actions (each of which is analyzed in detail in Part II):

1. Trump was receptive to a Campaign national security adviser’s (George Papadopoulos) pursuit of a back channel to Putin.
2. Kremlin operatives provided the Campaign a preview of the Russian plan to distribute stolen emails.
3. The Trump Campaign chairman and deputy chairman (Paul Manafort and Rick Gates) knowingly shared internal polling data and information on battleground states with a Russian spy; and the Campaign chairman worked with the Russian spy on a pro-Russia “peace” plan for Ukraine.
4. The Trump Campaign chairman periodically shared internal polling data with the Russian spy with the expectation it would be shared with Putin-linked oligarch, Oleg Deripaska.
5. Trump Campaign chairman Manafort expected Trump’s winning the presidency would mean Deripaska would want to use Manafort to advance
Deripaska’s interests in the United States and elsewhere.
6. Trump Tower meeting: (1) On receiving an email offering derogatory information on Clinton coming from a Russian government official, Donald Trump Jr. “appears to have accepted that offer;” (2) members of the Campaign discussed the Trump Tower meeting beforehand; (3) Donald Trump Jr. told the Russians during the meeting that Trump could revisit the issue of the Magnitsky Act if elected.
7. A Trump Campaign official told the Special Counsel he “felt obliged to object” to a GOP Platform change on Ukraine because it contradicted Trump’s wishes; however, the investigation did not establish that Gordon was directed by Trump.
8. Russian military hackers may have followed Trump’s July 27, 2016 public statement “Russia if you’re listening …” within hours by targeting Clinton’s personal office for the first time.
9. Trump requested campaign affiliates to get Clinton’s emails, which resulted in an individual apparently acting in coordination with the Campaign claiming to have successfully contacted Russian hackers.
10. The Trump Campaign—and Trump personally—appeared to have advanced knowledge of future WikiLeaks releases.
11. The Trump Campaign coordinated campaign-related public communications based on future WikiLeaks releases.
12. Michael Cohen, on behalf of the Trump Organization, brokered a secret deal for a Trump Tower Moscow project directly involving Putin’s inner circle, at least until June 2016.
13. During the presidential transition, Jared Kushner and Eric Prince engaged in secret back channel communications with Russian agents. (1) Kushner suggested to the Russian Ambassador that they use a secure communication line from within the Russian Embassy to speak with Russian Generals; and (2) Prince and Kushner’s friend Rick Gerson conducted secret back channel meetings with a Putin agent to develop a plan for U.S.-Russian relations.
14. During the presidential transition, in coordination with other members of the Transition Team, Michael Flynn spoke with the Russian Ambassador to prevent a tit for tat Russian response to the Obama administration’s imposition of sanctions for election interference; the Russians agreed not to retaliate saying they wanted a good relationship with the incoming administration.
we have one of the lowest fatality rates per 100 thousand of any country an earth ! our hospital system was not over loaded and not only do we have enough ventilators we are sending them to other countries to help them ! we are leading the world in the response to the pandemic ....... tell us ....did you ride the subways and visit china town like your communist commanders ordered you too lackey ?

View attachment 335544

It was confirmed by Crowdstrike. The information they gave to the FBI was as good as what they would have gotten examining the server. Also the hacked information ended up on WikiLeaks mixed with false information.

1. False.

"What Is CrowdStrike? Firm Hired By DNC Has Ties To Hillary Clinton, A Ukrainian Billionaire, And Google"
What Is CrowdStrike? Firm Hired By DNC Has Ties To Hillary Clinton, A Ukrainian Billionaire, And Google | Zero Hedge

3. And this....
"WASHINGTON —
U.S. cybersecurity firm CrowdStrike has revised and retracted statements it used to buttress claims of Russian hacking during last year's American presidential election campaign. The shift followed a VOA report that the company misrepresented datapublished by an influential British think tank."

4. ".... if the evidence that they’ve used to level major accusations at a foreign government comes not from agencies of the U.S. government or direct law enforcement investigations, but rather from private sector firms like CrowdStrike, then the “high confidence” of the government counts for very little. "
Hilarious. Relying on 3 year old reports as if anything in them was still relevant.

“Other newly declassified transcripts released Thursday by the House Intelligence Committee revealed that top Obama administration officials had no concrete evidence that the Trump campaigned colluded with Russia in the 2016 Election.

The transcripts come from 57 witnesses who were interviewed by the committee during the Trump Russia probe. Obama's National Security Advisor Susan Rice and Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch were among those who gave their testimony.

In her interview with the House Intelligence Committee, conducted on September 8, 2017, Rice admitted there 'wasn't anything smoking' that showed the Trump campaign had helped with Russia's election meddling.

'I don't recall intelligence that I would consider evidence to that effect... prior to my departure,' she stated.

…former AG Loretta Lynch similarly stated that she 'could not say' whether evidence of collusion, coordination or conspiracy existed when she gave her interview on October 20, 2017.

Other officials who worked in the Obama Administration were also asked about whether or not there was any concrete evidence they had seen.

Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper stated: 'I never saw any direct empirical evidence that the Trump campaign or someone in it was plotting/conspiring with the Russians to meddle with the election.

'That's not to say that there weren't concerns about the evidence we were seeing, anecdotal evidence. ... But I do not recall any instance where I had direct evidence.'

Samantha Power, who was appointed by Obama to be the US Ambassador to the United Nations, was also among the 57 interviewees probed by the House Intelligence Committee.

'I am not in possession of anything—I am not in possession and didn't read or absorb information that came from out of the intelligence community,' Power stated, according to the newly released transcripts.” Obama surprised DoJ officials with knowledge of Michael Flynn's calls
Well, when they call up Russian government officials to talk foreign policy and strategy, that means that you have a legitimate foreign intellifence interest.
all incoming administrations do that idiot !

View attachment 335544

1. False.

3. And this....
"WASHINGTON —

all incoming administrations do that idiot !
Hell no they don’t.

View attachment 335544

1. False.

3. And this....
"WASHINGTON —

You wanted up-to-date.....and I provided same.

What are you so afraid of....my destroying your most deeply held beliefs?

My pleasure.

View attachment 335544

1. False.

3. And this....
"WASHINGTON —

Beyond a shadow of a doubt!

But he always spied.....on everyone.

When Obama said he was going to ‘fundamentally transform’ America, he didn’t let on that he meant into East Germany and the Stasi.

"...the Stasi, the East German secret police, who previously had considered themselves the "shield and sword" of the party. ...Stasi informers, the inoffizielle Mitarbeiter (IMs).... identified as IMs, or 2.5 percent of the total population between the ages of 18 and 60.

"The Stasi was much, much worse than the Gestapo, if you consider only the oppression of its own people," .... The Gestapo had 40,000 officials watching a country of 80 million, while the Stasi employed 102,000 to control only 17 million."
Stasi

They had noting on Hussein Obama.
He spied on the Senate Intelligence Committee, the NYTimes, the Associated Press, Fox News, CBS News, Sharyl Attkisson, Carter Page, George Papadopoulos, President Trump, Angela Merkle, on and on.

Spying was a way of life, pro form, for Obama and his thugs.

Jake Tapper
stated on January 2, 2014 in a broadcast of CNN's "The Lead with Jake Tapper":
"The Obama administration has used the Espionage Act to go after whistleblowers who leaked to journalists ... more than all previous administrations combined."

View attachment 335544

1. False.

3. And this....
"WASHINGTON —

You moron.....that's the job of a national security advisor.

Glenn Greenwald
@ggreenwald

May 7 2020

I'd still like to understand what was improper about the incoming National Security Advisor of a newly elected administration calling his Russian counterpart to try to tamp down tensions in the weeks before he took office.

None of this crap matters.

You only have until January 20, 2021, to (a) investigate and (b) prosecute your case.

After that, your opponents will control the White House and Congress again.

You're out of time... and you don't have enough left to get the job done.

View attachment 335544

1. False.

3. And this....
"WASHINGTON —

Glenn Greenwald
@ggreenwald

May 7 2020

I'd still like to understand what was improper about the incoming National Security Advisor of a newly elected administration calling his Russian counterpart to try to tamp down tensions in the weeks before he took office.
Little problem. The office of national security advisor belonged to someone else at the time.

View attachment 335544

1. False.

3. And this....
"WASHINGTON —

My pleasure.
I assume when someone is unwilling to stay on topic, it’s usually because they’ve given up trying to defend their nonsense.

If Putin wanted Hillary to win why did he give the hacked material from the DNC servers to Wikileaks to disseminate in order to damage her campaign?

While you're working on another pile of horseshit to explain that one away, ask yourself why you hate America bad enough to keep posting disinformation, troll.
Russia didn't hack the server.
Putin didn't have the info.
Seth Rich's contact w/wiki has already been proven

None of this crap matters.

You only have until January 20, 2021, to (a) investigate and (b) prosecute your case.

After that, your opponents will control the White House and Congress again.

You're out of time... and you don't have enough left to get the job done.
Bwuhahahaha

You think Biden will win?!

Why the heck wouldn't they.......they already had a history of being able to bribe the Clinton Crime Family.

"Ex-NSC chief: House Intelligence Committee staff found John Brennan 'suppressed' Russia evidence
House Intelligence Committee staff said former CIA Director John Brennan "suppressed" intelligence indicating that Russia wanted Hillary Clinton to win the 2016 election, according to John Bolton’s former chief of staff.
The Senate Intelligence Committee released a report on Tuesday that defended the 2017 intelligence community assessment on Russian election interference and determined with "moderate" to "high" confidence that Russian President Vladimir Putin and the Kremlin sought to boost President Trump's 2016 election chances.

One day later, Fred Fleitz, a former CIA officer and National Security Council chief of staff, wrote in a Fox News opinion piece that House Intelligence Committee members "found the opposite" motivations for Russia to interfere in the presidential contest.

...Brennan suppressed facts or analysis that showed why it was not in Russia’s interests to support Trump and why Putin stood to benefit from Hillary Clinton’s election. They also told me that Brennan suppressed that intelligence over the objections of CIA analysts," Fleitz wrote.

...Putin actually wanted the more predictable and malleable Clinton to win the 2016 election," he added.

Fleitz concluded his op-ed by touting U.S. Attorney John Durham's review of the Russia investigation, which is reportedly looking into highly sensitive issues, including whether Brennan took politicized actions to pressure the rest of the intelligence community to match his conclusions about Putin’s motivations during the 2016 presidential election.

"One anticipates that a tough lawman like Durham, with confidence from both sides of the political aisle, will finally answer whether the 2017 intelligence community assessment was rigged to hurt Trump politically," he wrote."
SMH. Every intelligence agency we have says different.

It’s getting really fun now.
D6EF83E5-7AB3-421B-806F-751E1FB5C595.jpeg

Want to watch Trump cult heads explode?

Ask them why their "A PRESIDENT CAN DO WHATEVER CRIMES HE WANTS CUZ HE'S THE PRESIDENT!" Trump impeachment defense doesn't apply to Democratic presidents.
We drink your tears of anguish like a fine wine.

The Kremlin wanted Hillary to win
That is why they hacked the RNC servers and leaked what they found.

Oh wait.......that was the DNC servers

No proof that anyone hacked the DNC server you big fat liar.

your daddy says

and

Moron......Cloudstrike the non-government company the DNC used instead of the FBI stated they can't prove that there was a hack, that the hack, if it happened was an outside hack....and they couldn't tell if it was, in fact, Russians...

You have no truth, facts or reality........the actual players are telling us you are stupid, lying, or both...
link?

View attachment 335544

1. False.

3. And this....
"WASHINGTON —

Glenn Greenwald
@ggreenwald

May 7 2020

Little problem. The office of national security advisor belonged to someone else at the time.

What law would apply to Flynn's doing so?????

View attachment 335544

1. False.

3. And this....
"WASHINGTON —

My pleasure.
I assume when someone is unwilling to stay on topic, it’s usually because they’ve given up trying to defend their nonsense.

I obliterated you every time you tried to do so.

View attachment 335544

1. False.

3. And this....
"WASHINGTON —

Glenn Greenwald
@ggreenwald

May 7 2020

What law would apply to Flynn's doing so?????

None of any use. But it appears you missed the entire point.

Ed Henry pointed out that Fred Fleitz — a 25-year veteran of the CIA and the State Department — first spotlighted this damning information in a recent column.

“Fred Fleitz should get credit for this,” Henry said. “He was a former Chief of Staff at the National Security Council under President Trump. Fleitz [wrote] that Brennan suppressed some of the intel that suggested that Russia wanted Clinton to win. I separately have an intelligence source tonight who confirmed that that information is one of the four or five other batches of intel that Rick Grenell is declassifying.”

(Source: Tucker Carlson Tonight)

BJ
As all the documents trickle out what is most confirmed to people who will actually read them is the fact that The Obama Administration orchestrated a coup attempt against an incoming President. ( as a lot of us have said)
I am amazed at the loons who think that it is okay simply because they hated Trump.
Well gee wiz , is there anything at all that the democrats didn't lie about ? Wll no , no there isn't.... they lied about every single thing . I would like to say im shocked , but truth is its what they do . There is no greater threat to the United States of America then the democrat party . The proof is , you cant show me one thing they are for that is good for america .

Forum List

Back