Docs show John Brennan suppressed intel showing Russia actually wanted Hillary to win

Why did Russia want Trump as President?

To diminish US global influence
To destabilize the Western Alliance
To weaken NATO
To diminish US influence in the UN

Mission Accomplished

Moron......we now have evidence in the open that john brennan, Obama's communist supporting CIA chief hid information that Russia actually supported hilary, not Trump.......
Show me actual evidence

Show me actual evidence Trump colluded with Russia.
Show me actual evidence Trump raped a 13yo.

I could go on and on.

The Kremlin wanted Hillary to win
That is why they hacked the RNC servers and leaked what they found.

Oh wait.......that was the DNC servers
RNC got hacked too. And there is no proof russia hacked the DNC. None.

NO PROOF THE DNC SERVER GOT HACKED

but

RNC GOT HACKED TOO

see there - idiots step on their dress every time
I said RUSSIA, not in general. you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck.
Mountains of evidence. Read any of the reports the numerous investigations.
No evidence they hacked the DNC. None.

Then how did the Mueller investigation determine that’s what happened?

Who told him? Crowdstrike? The FBI?
The team of investigators who spent a year and a half determining the people responsible.
What investigators?

but

RNC GOT HACKED TOO

The Russians hacked anything remotely hackable to see what they could come up with to use for meddling, fomenting confusion and partisan divides. That doesn't mean they wanted Clinton to win. And yes, there is proof the server got hacked.
OMG AGAIN i will say there is no proof russia hacked the DNC.
Do you two understand now?

but

RNC GOT HACKED TOO

Mountains of evidence. Read any of the reports the numerous investigations.
No evidence they hacked the DNC. None.

Then how did the Mueller investigation determine that’s what happened?

Who told him? Crowdstrike? The FBI?
The team of investigators who spent a year and a half determining the people responsible.
What investigators?
The dozens of people working with Mueller.

Trumps Traitors -

Actually, President Trump did broach the topic in Helsinki, regardless of Ambassador Bolton's advice. And President Putin offered to make the Russians available if Mr. Mueller wanted to interview them in Moscow.

but

RNC GOT HACKED TOO

The Russians hacked anything remotely hackable to see what they could come up with to use for meddling, fomenting confusion and partisan divides. That doesn't mean they wanted Clinton to win. And yes, there is proof the server got hacked.

In fact, the testimony that was received by Congress from CrowdStrike indicated that there was no proof that this happened. Right now, the thought is that it was an inside job from a whistleblower in the DNC that passed the information to Julian Assange.

1589401164325.png

but

RNC GOT HACKED TOO

In fact, the testimony that was received by Congress from CrowdStrike indicated that there was no proof that this happened. Right now, the thought is that it was an inside job from a whistleblower in the DNC that passed the information to Julian Assange.
Indeed

anyone remember the big CIA leak that stated they developed a way to hack sonething and make the malware be traced to anywhere on the planet? It even specifically said the russian Federation.
Hilarious.

but

RNC GOT HACKED TOO

Indeed
No one who knows anything about this actually believes that.

but

RNC GOT HACKED TOO

Indeed
So crowdtsrike lies. Now. LOL
How convenient.

Trumps Traitors -

Actually, President Trump did broach the topic in Helsinki, regardless of Ambassador Bolton's advice. And President Putin offered to make the Russians available if Mr. Mueller wanted to interview them in Moscow.
Ha! There was a little contingency that Putin added to his little “offer”. Putin demanded a trade, he wanted Trump to offer up Americans in exchange.

It was rejected because no one is that stupid.

but

RNC GOT HACKED TOO

Indeed
How convenient.
CrowdStrike said they couldn’t prove it but everything in their experience said it was Russia. Further investigation by authorities with more resources and authority determined that CrowdStrike’s suspicions were correct.

No one actually thinks it was an inside job.

but

RNC GOT HACKED TOO

Indeed
How convenient.
CrowdStrike said they couldn’t prove it but everything in their experience said it was Russia. Further investigation by authorities with more resources and authority determined that CrowdStrike’s suspicions were correct.

Again, there isnt any proof.
You are welcome.

but

RNC GOT HACKED TOO

Indeed
How convenient.

You are welcome.

Nah. They just have the software the wrote. They have traffic logs showing the data being copied to Russian servers. They have the data logs from the initial Russian website producing the leaks. They have data traces sending the archives to Wikileaks. They have money traces for the program. Hell, they even had human intelligence in the Kremlin identifying that Putin directed the information.

But yeah, just ignore all of that.

but

RNC GOT HACKED TOO

Indeed
How convenient.

You are welcome.

Nah. They just have the software the wrote. They have traffic logs showing the data being copied to Russian servers. They have the data logs from the initial Russian website producing the leaks. They have data traces sending the archives to Wikileaks. They have money traces for the program. Hell, they even had human intelligence in the Kremlin identifying that Putin directed the information.

But yeah, just ignore all of that.

The information wasn't enough to convict Concord Management. And that's the point.

Further the testimony that Schiff released indicated that NO ONE had evidence that the Russian Federation was involved in any hacking. Even though Schiff himself said repeatedly that he did have evidence.

Forum List

Back