Does an ISIS fighter who died for Jihad have a right to privacy?

Iranian refugee collected welfare? Becomes an ISIS fighter goes out for Jihad. Is killed. Does he have a right to privacy?

LePage: Man Who Died Fighting With ISIS Received Welfare Benefits

Maine: Former Iranian refugee who died for ISIS was on welfare in US

I am kind of thinking the Islamist Prince's Alweed's charities and one of Soro's foundations should foot the bill for these families who are left behind. Soros unleashed
only if he was an American citizen.

he would have to be convicted or some other type of official review to lose his rights as a citizen

Iranian refugee collected welfare? Becomes an ISIS fighter goes out for Jihad. Is killed. Does he have a right to privacy?

I am kind of thinking the Islamist Prince's Alweed's charities and one of Soro's foundations should foot the bill for these families who are left behind. Soros unleashed
only if he was an American citizen.

he would have to be convicted or some other type of official review to lose his rights as a citizen
Evidently it is unclear how he even made refugee status. Federal documents shed little light on how Adnan Fazeli entered the U.S. - The Portland Press Herald / Maine Sunday Telegram

Liberal lawyers line up to defend terrorists, even when they aren't U.S. citizens. Once anyone joins a terror group and fights against our country, they aren't entitled to shit.

Liberal lawyers line up to defend terrorists, even when they aren't U.S. citizens. Once anyone joins a terror group and fights against our country, they aren't entitled to shit.
Sure they're entitled to something if they are a citizen and take up arms against us...

They are entitled to a trial for treason, followed by a quick date with a firing squad....

Using bullets dipped in bacon grease, of course!!!

Or we can simply go by the Geneva Conventions, which allow for summary execution of enemy combatants that are not in uniform...

By law he has a right to privacy. And we don't want to break any laws because then we'll be the terrorists instead of him.

By law he has a right to privacy. And we don't want to break any laws because then we'll be the terrorists instead of him.

Really?????

What side are you on. We are at war with these scumbags.
I'm on the side of the law and we must not break the law........................................

The only Law terrorists deserve is death, not bleeding heart "privacy

Really?????

I'm on the side of the law and we must not break the law........................................

Yeah but if we start make special exceptions for some people and not for others then some day the Socislists will use those exceptions against us

Really?????

Yeah but if we start make special exceptions for some people and not for others then some day the Socislists will use those exceptions against us

may be ...whatever

Really?????

Jihadi's and terrorist have no rights by law.

According to one state law, "HB 2276 says the names of those enrolled in these programs "are public records and available to the public" in accordance with the procedures of state law."

Panel OKs measure to release welfare recipients' names

I support the ideology behind this law and say no to privacy for any recipient. We, taxpayers, have a right to know who is receiving public funds and whether their activities run contrary to public policy or act in a way that compromises the health, safety or welfare of members of society

According to one state law, "HB 2276 says the names of those enrolled in these programs "are public records and available to the public" in accordance with the procedures of state law."

I support the ideology behind this law and say no to privacy for any recipient. We, taxpayers, have a right to know who is receiving public funds and whether their activities run contrary to public policy or act in a way that compromises the health, safety or welfare of members of society
I suppose so. But if Trump takes over, you guys better promise you won't start stripping away civil liberties.

I suppose so. But if Trump takes over, you guys better promise you won't start stripping away civil liberties.
Interesting statement, What gives you the idea that civil liberties would be "stripped"?

Interesting statement, What gives you the idea that civil liberties would be "stripped"?
I guess Trump seems like the kind of guy that might start doing that. You know, in order to "protect" us.

Forum List

Back