Does anti Semitism exist? nah

What does anti-Semitism have to do with the Israeli/Palestinian Conflict?

Antisemitism exists just as much as Islamophobia exists.

Antisemititism has just been around longer. Maybe in another thousand years it (Islamophobia) may be the reigning dart board instead of the Jews.

Still, African (Black) hatred has been going around as long as Jew hatred.

What does anti-Semitism have to do with the Israeli/Palestinian Conflict?

m0168.gif

Antisemititism has just been around longer. Maybe in another thousand years it (Islamophobia) may be the reigning dart board instead of the Jews.

not really. other peoples overcome bigotry. so will muslims.

Black Hatred has been around the longest. Blacks were being used for Egyptian slavery. Antisemitism has been around for a long time as well and Islamophobia is returning with a greater passion than history has ever recorded so far.

So, yes, really, imho.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_T61BstBqQ]Are Criticisms of Israel Anti-Semitic? - YouTube[/ame]

Harry Truman who was a confirmed anti-Semite approved the creation of Israel because Strategic Interests overrule prejudice...

Black Hatred has been around the longest. Blacks were being used for Egyptian slavery. Antisemitism has been around for a long time as well and Islamophobia is returning with a greater passion than history has ever recorded so far.

So, yes, really, imho.

bigotry is bigotry and i would say different from hatred.

i think you reveal your ethnocentricity and bigotry by saying black hatred has been around the longest. how do you know that? their are other cultures in this world as ancient as the egyptians.

times change, and change quickly. people of african heritage have begun to become treasured nd contributing members of other cultures. america is an example, where less than 200 years ago they were slaves and now they are accepted totally and are beginning to overcome the lingering effects of the severe racism that occurred in the first half of last century.

the same with many other ethnicities. the irish were horribly discriminated against in america in the mid 1800s but they too overcame, as will muslim and arabs.

jews, however, seem to either still suffer from enormous bigotry directed at them, or at least allege so. somewhere along the line, i really would think they would ask themselves why, if so many other cultures are able to assimilate in so many other places where they differ far more than jewish people do in those cultures, aren't we accepted and assimilated.

i think that is a very fair question. why have jews been discriminated against for millenia when other cultures readily adapt? you may want to ask yourselves how severe the bigotry is when you manage to stand on the upper social and economic rungs of the ladder.

So, yes, really, imho.

i think you reveal your ethnocentricity and bigotry by saying black hatred has been around the longest. how do you know that? their are other cultures in this world as ancient as the egyptians.

times change, and change quickly. people of african heritage have begun to become treasured nd contributing members of other cultures. america is an example, where less than 200 years ago they were slaves and now they are accepted totally and are beginning to overcome the lingering effects of the severe racism that occurred in the first half of last century.

the same with many other ethnicities. the irish were horribly discriminated against in america in the mid 1800s but they too overcame, as will muslim and arabs.

jews, however, seem to either still suffer from enormous bigotry directed at them, or at least allege so. somewhere along the line, i really would think they would ask themselves why, if so many other cultures are able to assimilate in so many other places where they differ far more than jewish people do in those cultures, aren't we accepted and assimilated.

i think that is a very fair question. why have jews been discriminated against for millenia when other cultures readily adapt? you may want to ask yourselves how severe the bigotry is when you manage to stand on the upper social and economic rungs of the ladder.

I think that generational misuse and abuse of humans was first inspired by hatred.

Regardless if that hatred is smoothed by future generations.

Anti-Semitism is innate hostility toward Jews -- all Jews.

Hostility toward Israel is not anti-Semitism. Dislike of American Jews whose loyalty to Israel exceeds their concern for America's best interests is not anti-Semitism. It is patriotism!

So, yes, really, imho.

I think that generational misuse and abuse of humans was first inspired by hatred.

LOL...all i know is what it is...and usually an irrational hatred stems from fear...which dissipates after people, give up their ignorance.

sometimes though, a fear is justified.

LOL...all i know is what it is...and usually an irrational hatred stems from fear...which dissipates after people, give up their ignorance.

sometimes though, a fear is justified.

What you are seeing is a beginning of a multi-generational progression of Islamaphobia.

Now imho?

That's a real fear that I believe is justified and one that you might wish to put more energy into.

Anti-Semitism is innate hostility toward Jews -- all Jews.

Hostility toward Israel is not anti-Semitism. Dislike of American Jews whose loyalty to Israel exceeds their concern for America's best interests is not anti-Semitism. It is patriotism!

OK, so how many such American Jews do you allege there are? And in percentage, how do you allege that compares to other groups within the American citizenry? How are you arriving at those estimates: what are your sources?

Forum List

Back