Does any have or know where to find demographics information for the occupied territories?

Are you anti-Caucasian?
Perhaps all of the persecuted Blacks in the Arab and African nations who want to be the lost tribes should come to Israel.
No, and they tried, but the racism they face, even as Jews in the so called Jewish homeland is beyond what anyone should deal with. And as the caste system goes, the Palis have it worse by far.
Bullshit.
I have too many friends and relatives living all around Israel not to call out your lies.

You’re correct regarding the caste system. In the pecking order of Arab-Moslem’dom, the Sunni/Salafi tribes rule the nest. The Arabs-Moslems masquerading as Pal’istanians may be held in no better regard than the Shia or ahmadiyya.
You don't find it the least little bit strange that you constantly talk about what you hate in Islamic culture, yet support the very same thing because you love Israel?
How much do you get paid per post?

You’re correct regarding the caste system. In the pecking order of Arab-Moslem’dom, the Sunni/Salafi tribes rule the nest. The Arabs-Moslems masquerading as Pal’istanians may be held in no better regard than the Shia or ahmadiyya.
You don't find it the least little bit strange that you constantly talk about what you hate in Islamic culture, yet support the very same thing because you love Israel?
I don’t find it strange at all that you rattle on without a clue. Might I suggest that you limit your thread content to cutting and pasting from blogs whose authors are “Pal’istanian and righteously angry”?

At least they acknowledge their pathologies.

Bullshit.
I have too many friends and relatives living all around Israel not to call out your lies.
Go there and see it yourself. There is a caste system based on skin color. Find any article you want on the black Jews in Israel, forget your hated Palis for a second and look to see how the Jews there are treated by the whiter 'privileged' Jews. I am telling you, take the religion aspect out of it and you have a white supremacist dreamworld (almost).

Bullshit.
Go there and see it yourself. There is a caste system based on skin color. Find any article you want on the black Jews in Israel, forget your hated Palis for a second and look to see how the Jews there are treated by the whiter 'privileged' Jews. I am telling you, take the religion aspect out of it and you have a white supremacist dreamworld (almost).
Asshole, my wife has been there twice in recent years and you're full of shit.
And you're calling my relatives and friends liars which makes you a paid asshole.

Asshole, my wife has been there twice in recent years and you're full of shit.
And you're calling my relatives and friends liars which makes you a paid asshole.
Sure, friend, Israel is amazingly diverse and not racist in the least. Color is not even considered, like Teddy said.

You just described the entire Arab world.
And like Holly, the same behavior you hate in your sworn enemy is what you protect because of your love for Israel.

The hypocrisy is palpable, but lost on you I'm sure.

You just described the entire Arab world.
And like Holly, the same behavior you hate in your sworn enemy is what you protect because of your love for Israel.

The hypocrisy is palpable, but lost on you I'm sure.
You are a Jew hating, lying POS.
You want peace?
What religion is currently the most responsible for unwarranted violence around the globe?
Yeah, yeah, I know, Muslims are murdering people in the Philippines because of Israel.
I get the retard drill spewing out of you're lying ass.
You're a paid off piece of shit.

You want peace?
What religion is currently the most responsible for unwarranted violence around the globe?
Yeah, yeah, I know, Muslims are murdering people in the Philippines because of Israel.
When you get triggered like this, you don't need to be posting. I am sorry my posts hurt you.

You want peace?
When you get triggered like this, you don't need to be posting. I am sorry my posts hurt you.
Sure, Habib, sure.
Tell me how wonderful the Muslims are.

Here is more on the plight of the darker Jews and this is pretty disturbing even by Hitler standards.

In the early 1990s, for example, it was revealed that Israel’s national blood bank was routinely destroying blood donated by Ethiopian immigrants for fear it was contaminated by HIV. (Israeli officials claimed the incidence of HIV infection was about 50 times higher among Ethiopian immigrants than in the wider Israeli population, a charge Ethiopian Israelis denied.) A 2012 Israeli TV program accused the country’s health ministry of administering a long-acting contraceptive to women awaiting emigration to the country and after they had arrived. The health ministry later confirmed the practice but denied allegations by rights groups that the policy was aimed at controlling the growth of the Ethiopian population in Israel.

After decades in Israel, Ethiopian Jews face increasing discrimination

Here is more on the plight of the darker Jews and this is pretty disturbing even by Hitler standards.

In the early 1990s, for example, it was revealed that Israel’s national blood bank was routinely destroying blood donated by Ethiopian immigrants for fear it was contaminated by HIV. (Israeli officials claimed the incidence of HIV infection was about 50 times higher among Ethiopian immigrants than in the wider Israeli population, a charge Ethiopian Israelis denied.) A 2012 Israeli TV program accused the country’s health ministry of administering a long-acting contraceptive to women awaiting emigration to the country and after they had arrived. The health ministry later confirmed the practice but denied allegations by rights groups that the policy was aimed at controlling the growth of the Ethiopian population in Israel.

After decades in Israel, Ethiopian Jews face increasing discrimination

Isn’t that the same Newsweek cut and paste article you cut and pasted before?

Is it fair to say that the zionists support a far darker side of racial segregation than what we saw here in the 50s and 60s?

upload_2017-12-16_21-19-28.jpeg

images

images

97b6a35283b59de8f2d8d62afc63ccee.jpg

Legal in the US in 1950. Illegal in Israel since 1948.

View attachment 166328

images

images

97b6a35283b59de8f2d8d62afc63ccee.jpg

Legal in the US in 1950. Illegal in Israel since 1948.
Exactly, today in Israel there are Jew only roads and even villages, towns and cities.

Bisected by a Jews-only road, a Palestinian neighborhood in Hebron is dying
Because Arabs behave so well.
I would suggest that Palestinian neighborhood in Hebron give Mrs. Araphart a call for some of those billions of dollars she stole from them.

Forum List

Back