Does anybody else occasionally deal with insomnia?

i slept late today..made it to 5 ish...but that means laying in bed for a couple of hours wondering how man can sleep so well..hubby can fall asleep in minutes

o the active mind...revealing all ones sins...at 2 am

it’s a waxing full moon on the way, and that is recognised as a cause
mooning.gif

Wax on
Wax off

Yes, all the time and when I can not sleep I put on my Nintendo Switch and the play 2K NBA GM part of the game and do the trades in it and after thirty minutes I am back to sleep...

Do something that will tire the brain out from physical exercise to some type of mental exercise and it usually works...

For 35 years I worked on the graveyard shift. Then I retired. That was 15 years ago.

It seems I reset my circadian rhythm because I usually go to sleep when the sun is coming up.

I am this close to inventing a real "my pillow" that actually positions the skull properly. The "my pillow" is a fraud.

Mindful, release your mind from preconceptions. Take a breath. Relax. Do not assume anything.

Now try this. Place a large pillow on the left and another on the right of your small skull. Notice unlike former crack drug addict, and Fake News Jesus mental case Mike whatever's pillow, it relaxes your neck. Try it!

Mindful, release your mind from preconceptions. Take a breath. Relax. Do not assume anything.

Now try this. Place a large pillow on the left and another on the right of your small skull. Notice unlike former crack drug addict, and Fake News Jesus mental case Mike whatever's pillow, it relaxes your neck. Try it!

7237CA55-757F-4F45-8E96-05B3A206EA75.gif

I've always been a really good sleeper, never had a problem with it before. But in the last two weeks, I've had really bad insomnia...It's crazy, I'm still awake from yesterday. 😵‍💫

(I know this is an old thread, but I wanted to read what other people do about it.)

I've always been a really good sleeper, never had a problem with it before. But in the last two weeks, I've had really bad insomnia...It's crazy, I'm still awake from yesterday. 😵‍💫

(I know this is an old thread, but I wanted to read what other people do about it.)
Seems to be a common complaint for old folks. Those I know don't do much about it but complain. Not sure if that helps much though.

Seems to be a common complaint for old folks. Those I know don't do much about it but complain. Not sure if that helps much though.

I'm not that old! lol. And no, that doesn't help at all, but its ok. I really don't think it's a permanent thing, just some stuff I've been going through that's probably the cause of it. Like I said, I normally have no problem sleeping.

I'm not that old! lol. And no, that doesn't help at all, but its ok. I really don't think it's a permanent thing, just some stuff I've been going through that's probably the cause of it. Like I said, I normally have no problem sleeping.
Sorry if you think I was calling you old. That's just he group I usually hear that complaint from.

Stress. Take a long walk, slap Hubby around or something, get some exercise and work it off.

New Topics

Forum List

Back