Does Anybody Subscribe to Rabbit TV ?

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
I just had to get a refund from Rabbit TV, because I couldn't click on to Fox News without a pop-up coming up that said "Uh oh! Video xxxxxx is filled to capacity." And wouldn''t let me in.

If I can't get Fox, the thing is worthless to me.

I just had to get a refund from Rabbit TV, because I couldn't click on to Fox News without a pop-up coming up that said "Uh oh! Video xxxxxx is filled to capacity." And wouldn''t let me in.

I have a friend who has it so I've seen it.

She wouldn't be watching Fox Noise so that issue never came up, but it from what you describe it sounds like it's working just fine. :thup:

I have a friend who has it so I've seen it.

She wouldn't be watching Fox Noise so that issue never came up, but it from what you describe it sounds like it's working just fine. :thup:
Fine for liberals who obey their media masters to stay away from Fox News. Of course, because if they watched it, all the content those liberal stations omit/withhold, would be shown to you, and you'd start finding out what's going on.

OP wrote: If I can't get Fox, the thing is worthless to me.

To some...

... that would be an added bonus.

Actually I've seen no evidence whatsoever that Rabbit fetches anything you or I can't just go get on our own initiative, so (OP) maybe you should get off your ass and quit being dependent.

You know Fox Noise broadcasts images in .... video, right?

Actually I've seen no evidence whatsoever that Rabbit fetches anything you or I can't just go get on our own initiative, so (OP) maybe you should get off your ass and quit being dependent.

You know Fox Noise broadcasts images in .... video, right?
Don't bring your otherbhtread traumas in here.

And no matter what you think your evidence (or lack of it) shows you, I have my reasons for the OP, and it has nothing to do with getting off my ass and or being dependent. As for the word "should" which you seem to like to throw around, you should not post idiotic things.

Forum List

Back