Does anyone actually believes that Tweeter Trump does his own tweets?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I can't even imagine this guy tweeting on his own, I don't get it. I am 1000% sure he has his kid or someone doing this for him, he doesn't have the hands big enough to do this shit all day...there's somebody tweeting for this moron and we all know it....my take on this, is that Trump is convinced his tweet audience is 100% all of us....40%plus morons follow this maniac, the rest of us pay attention to the news.

Actually, the smaller the fingers the easier it is...
I can't even imagine this guy tweeting on his own, I don't get it. I am 1000% sure he has his kid or someone doing this for him, he doesn't have the hands big enough to do this shit all day...there's somebody tweeting for this moron and we all know it....my take on this, is that Trump is convinced his tweet audience is 100% all of us....40%plus morons follow this maniac, the rest of us pay attention to the news.

gty_480064128_74375466.jpg

must be sad to think about trump all day long....get a fucking life tiger.....

They are so juvenile and mean spirited and full of lies, it's has to be Trump.

hmmm as I recall Trump had stated that he was a bit amazed by twitter (and social media in general) said something along the lines of, it's amazing and powerful to have your words go out to millions at one time.

I suspect he does his own tweets, but it's likely, at least with the campaign forward, that he's got a secretary type who does some of them.

Of course he does. At least for now. He's not a racist POS like you are.

Trumps Digital Media Director did an "Ask Me Anything" on Reddit a while back. Just Google it and you'll find it.

You won't get any good info here.

Well i would hope they didn't pay anyone to write that garbage.

Forum List

Back