Does anyone else have this problem?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I happen to look really ridiculously young for my age and if I was female it would be great. The problem I have is that because people assume I am like 19 or something I don't get that much credibility that a person of my age would get. It is true that age has a lot of benefits if you are a male but if you look like some perpetual teenager into your late fifties then how do get anywhere in life. People in their early 20s assume I am a member of their age group and treat me as such which is a problem with women. They find out you are not as young as you look and they then think you are a creepo or something. Anyways, I don't know if anyone else has the same problems with it.

Just the opposite

always looked older than I am

I happen to look really ridiculously young for my age and if I was female it would be great. The problem I have is that because people assume I am like 19 or something I don't get that much credibility that a person of my age would get. It is true that age has a lot of benefits if you are a male but if you look like some perpetual teenager into your late fifties then how do get anywhere in life. People in their early 20s assume I am a member of their age group and treat me as such which is a problem with women. They find out you are not as young as you look and they then think you are a creepo or something. Anyways, I don't know if anyone else has the same problems with it.

I started to look my age when I hit my early 40's and now I look older than my age. When I was 19 I was pulled over by police and they would call my Uncle to verify I was 19 because I looked 13...

So don't worry about it and enjoy it while it last because you will then be glad some lass carded you just for shit and grins...

I started to look my age when I hit my early 40's and now I look older than my age. When I was 19 I was pulled over by police and they would call my Uncle to verify I was 19 because I looked 13...

So don't worry about it and enjoy it while it last because you will then be glad some lass carded you just for shit and grins...

Agree enjoy it while it last OP because you will wake up one day, in a blink of an eye..and look as old as me...

No one cards you, on the other hand no cop pulls over a grandpa like me

:) and you have open containers and a little weed or coke on you...

• Banned

Agree enjoy it while it last OP because you will wake up one day, in a blink of an eye..and look as old as me...

I can tell you that young drivers get harassed a lot and if you look young to a police officer then they will go after you. Sometimes I will get pulled over for the dumbest things that they would normally let go because I look like one of those young drivers to them.

I can tell you that young drivers get harassed a lot and if you look young to a police officer then they will go after you. Sometimes I will get pulled over for the dumbest things that they would normally let go because I look like one of those young drivers to them.

That's why I am telling you enjoy youth while you can, You can get the hottest girls with no damn money... Lmao..

At my age the only way I can get hot young fillies is to be a billionaire...

Or a lot of cocaine...

• Banned

That's why I am telling you enjoy youth while you can, You can get the hottest girls with no damn money... Lmao..

At my age the only way I can get hot young fillies is to be a billionaire...

Or a lot of cocaine...

Being married is better since you wouldn't have to go through the brutal dating process but I think being married is just plain better anyways.

If I had such a problem the last thing in the world I'd do is tell any young babe my real age. With the several decades of experience under my belt, scoring would be like taking candy from a baby. And boy I love that kind of candy!

I am 34 and people still tell me that I look like I am in my late teens/early 20's. I guess that we should just enjoy this advantage while we still have it when there are people out there who have probably never had such an option to begin with.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back