Does anyone else see the major common sense flaw in this chart?

Actually there is only true or false, there are no gray areas. Well except in regressivecral land.
I think we've found the basic derangement in the conservative mindset. Life is gray. Anyone who's achieved a basic level of maturity knows that.

Says the regressivecrat moral relativist who has no morals, values or principles. That kind of thinking totally explains why we have so many people in prison.

You really don't think it's possible for someone to use multiple "facts" in a statement where some are true and some aren't?

Life is gray. Anyone who's achieved a basic level of maturity knows that.
Says the regressivecrat moral relativist who has no morals, values or principles. That kind of thinking totally explains why we have so many people in prison.
People go to prison for all sorts of reasons, including seeing everything as black and white. I'm not guilty of not moral relativism; you're guilty of intellectual laziness. I feel like sometimes people rely on what they call "principles" so they don't have to think.

You are guilty of being a racist far left drone!

Drone strikes killing more civilians than U.S. admits, human rights groups say

Actually there is only true or false, there are no gray areas. Well except in regressivecral land.
I think we've found the basic derangement in the conservative mindset. Life is gray. Anyone who's achieved a basic level of maturity knows that.

You really don't think it's possible for someone to use multiple "facts" in a statement where some are true and some aren't?

The far left does not post any real facts, it is all religious dogma..

See now once you far left drones learn how to post facts and admit you are wrong then it will be possible to have a debate/discussion with you drones..

Life is gray. Anyone who's achieved a basic level of maturity knows that.
People go to prison for all sorts of reasons, including seeing everything as black and white. I'm not guilty of moral relativism; you're guilty of intellectual laziness. I feel like sometimes people rely on what they call "principles" so they don't have to think.

Excuse me dumb ass, things like right and wrong, truth and lies, legal and illegal do exist and no, you don't deserve a trophy simply for participating.

Actually no, because if it isn't true it's not really a fact is it? Another poster refereed to laziness, not breaking down a statement to address the points individually is the height of laziness. That's the problem with the regressive mindset, you want everything broken down to simple labels, I guess you lack the capacity to understand more complex situations, life doesn't work according to your labels.

Actually no, because if it isn't true it's not really a fact is it? Another poster refereed to laziness, not breaking down a statement to address the points individually is the height of laziness. That's the problem with the regressive mindset, you want everything broken down to simple labels, I guess you lack the capacity to understand more complex situations, life doesn't work according to your labels.

So, if someone said Blonde hair and brown eyes are a dominant trait, is that mostly false or pants on fire false, half true?

So, if someone said Blonde hair and brown eyes are a dominant trait, is that mostly false or pants on fire false, half true?

Not enough information to make a determination. BTW you mentioned two separate and distinct traits so they can't be a singular dominate trait as you stated.

Not enough information to make a determination. BTW you mentioned two separate and distinct traits so they can't be a singular dominate trait as you stated.

fine, dominant traits, better? Point being someone can make a statement that has both true and untrue components.

fine, dominant traits, better? Point being someone can make a statement that has both true and untrue components.

First you can only have one dominate trait, second both would be untrue it you're talking about snakes, lizards or frogs. That's why I said there wasn't enough information to make a determination.

Is that how you justify posting far left religious dogma?

Next you will posting that Obama is all for Due Process..

First you can only have one dominate trait, second both would be untrue it you're talking about snakes, lizards or frogs. That's why I said there wasn't enough information to make a determination.

I'm talking about humans, deflect away, I've made my point.

Once again not enough information, I've seen families that usually have blond headed kids that have hazel, blue or brown eyes, so in that case, the statement would be false.

Once again not enough information, I've seen families that usually have blond headed kids that have hazel, blue or brown eyes, so in that case, the statement would be false.

Really missing the point here. It's possible for someone to make a statement where a portion of it is a lie (mostly false) to a complete bullshit lie (pants on fire).

Here, using simple math. 1 + 1 equals 2 which is an odd number.

Really missing the point here. It's possible for someone to make a statement where a portion of it is a lie (mostly false) to a complete bullshit lie (pants on fire).

There's no middle ground in your first example, it's false. "Lie" is a synonym for "compete bullshit".

Here, using simple logic and not regressive labels.
1+1 = 2 = True
2 is an odd number = False

There's no middle ground in your first example, it's false. "Lie" is a synonym for "compete bullshit".

1+1 = 2 = True

Yes, the statement is partially true, in other words it's a rating, it's more true than a complete lie, shades of gray and what not and why politifact and others rate statements and it's not all cut and dry. I'm done here, this is a complete waste of time.

1+1 = 2 = True

Yes, the statement is partially true, in other words it's a rating, it's more true than a complete lie, shades of gray and what not and why politifact and others rate statements and it's not all cut and dry. I'm done here, this is a complete waste of time.

I agree for a change, it is a waste of time, you and politifact are lazy and intellectually dishonest. You have a good night ya hear.

1+1 = 2 = True

I agree for a change, it is a waste of time, you and politifact are lazy and intellectually dishonest. You have a good night ya hear.

That would be mostly false. It is a waste of time, however I am not lazy or intellectually dishonest. See how that works?

1+1 = 2 = True

That would be mostly false. It is a waste of time, however I am not lazy or intellectually dishonest. See how that works?

No that is all false cause you are lazy and are intellectually dishonest, but that is part of being a far left drone!

Forum List

Back