🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Does anyone give a shit?

Doris K Goodwin wrote "A Team of Rivals" which was about Lincoln's admin and cabinet. VF is a great magazine but since you don't read I'm sure you don't realize that. They broke the story on Bernie Madoff amongst many other firsts, like when Donald Trump was cheating on Ivana in Aspen with Maples.

The article will probably be one of Goodwin's best. I'm going to pick up a copy.
With the size of your ass...you might want to pick up two.

Well, I just read it. If not for this topic, I would never have seen it. :lol:

It's a good interview, but it reveals a huge blindspot from which Obama still suffers. He indicates how surprised he was at the lack of bipartisan support to save the economy in the immediate aftermath of the crash. He says he was caught off guard by the resistance he got from the other side of the aisle.

Hello? Obama and the Democrats spent their goodwill capital pushing the disastrous ACA. They made that their top priority, instead of the economy.

I didn't expect much out of Obama and he's been what I expected. I'm more disappointed in the people I voted for to represent me in congress that pretty much laid down on the job.

Oh yeah, I don't give a shit. Isn't Vanity Fair one of those women's magazines? Sounds like something my mother would have read when I was a kid in the 50's and 60's.

I am not sure----but---just off the top---I think Vanity Fair is
a kind of somewhat---slightly influential magazine----in
art and fashion and literature-----not that I care (or maybe it WAS -----
I am not sure) I have no doubt that its illustrations are IN COLOR-------it is best to not use colored paper on one's ass hole ie----the regular news is ok ---but not the comics. Pastel TP---is ok---I think

Forum List

Back