Does anyone know why Hillary Clinton and every government employee is required

every govt employee?....i dont think so.....
Name one at the level of Sec of State that isn't.

And bye the way, every government employee must use secure email as directed by their particular agency
bullshit.....i worked 33 years in the PO.....never had to do that....not once were we ever told what you just said...

You had no email 33 years ago, and 33 years ago the post office was not owned by the government....

So the mailman fails again

United States Postal Service - Wikipedia

Think you better read the whole article.

And bye the way, every government employee must use secure email as directed by their particular agency

This was your initial claim...secure Pentagon email system.

are you now backing off that claim?
yep....the word EVERY means EVERYONE....and that is not the way it is....
I am a government employee and I have secure email, can you tell us what government employees do not

That would explain your stupidity.
How is your 401K and your 403b doing today under Trump

You got that right

bullshit.....i worked 33 years in the PO.....never had to do that....not once were we ever told what you just said...

You had no email 33 years ago, and 33 years ago the post office was not owned by the government....

Wiki, is that where Al Gore says we are all dead 5 years ago...……………

https://nypost.com/2013/11/16/dont-trust-anything-on-Wikipedia/

Grow up. if u can

Grow up. if u can

After reading many of your posts I have come to the conclusion you are an obnoxious teenager with nothing better to do this summer. Go home little boy.

Grow up. if u can

After reading many of your posts I have come to the conclusion you are an obnoxious teenager with nothing better to do this summer. Go home little boy.

Thanks for being a fan, would you like an autograph or a hat perhaps?

il_fullxfull.828993222_n2uj.jpg

oh now we are playing the stupid game....."huh?...what did i say?"....you are like your good buddy dean,he plays that game too...so how long have you wanted to be a govt worker?...

Been a government worker since the 80's...…………………….

LOL
sure you have.....

Are you proud to be obsessed with me?

I enjoy the company of imbeciles

Thus I enjoy your company
if i am obsessed with you....why do you keep on answering my posts?...maybe you are the one obsessed....

Because
1. Retards are funny
2. You posted bogus personal info hoping that I would post real personal info
3. Retards are funny
4. You think I give a shit what u think
5. Did I mention that retards are funny and I like laughing
You think I give a shit what u think
yea you do,thats why you keep on answering every time i post something....but then you are obsessed with me....

oh really?....when i was off with knee surgery i would send my station manager a weekly update via email from my own personal PC...and i may be a nobody,but at least i am a nobody who knows who owns and runs the post office,something you did not know.......
LOL was there Pentagon drone info in those emails?

U R Retarded
no government employee is allowed to do government work to and from other government employees on a private server in their basement, because all government emails need to be secure.....did you not say this a few posts ago?....i, a govt employee,sent communications to another govt employee from my computer to his in a govt installation,which was considered govt business....learn to talk rosie....words have meaning....

It went to his server, dumbass, which had to be secure.
hey dipshit...she just said that no government employee is allowed to do government work to and from other government employees on a private server in their basement, because all government emails need to be secure.....i just said i sent it from my house....learn to read....

You sent the email from your home to the government server who then sent it to him. Stop being such a dumbass! You don't know what you are talking about!
geezus are you that stupid?....what did i say your girlfriend said to me?..i dont give a fuck about the server...she claimed i could not do what i did...why dont you stop being a dumbass!....

you are wasting your time...she did not even know that the US Govt owns and operates the PO...

Been a government worker since the 80's...…………………….

LOL
sure you have.....

if i am obsessed with you....why do you keep on answering my posts?...maybe you are the one obsessed....

Because
1. Retards are funny
3. Retards are funny
yea you do,thats why you keep on answering every time i post something....but then you are obsessed with me....

Harriet, I care deeply what you think, so can you tell me what you think of my hat?

Be honest

you are wasting your time...she did not even know that the US Govt owns and operates the PO...

LOL, who is she?

sure you have.....

Because
1. Retards are funny
3. Retards are funny

Harriet, I care deeply what you think, so can you tell me what you think of my hat?

Be honest

you just said you can give a shit what i think.....now you say you do.....you better quit now and go upstairs and tell mommy you are going to bed....

Because
1. Retards are funny
3. Retards are funny

Be honest

you just said you can give a shit what i think.....now you say you do.....you better quit now and go upstairs and tell mommy you are going to bed....

Tell me you love me, I know that you do, but I need to hear it...……………………….

LOL, who is she?
LOL....a dumbass named rosie.....

Because
1. Retards are funny
3. Retards are funny

Be honest

does your mom know you solicit sex on her computer?...

LOL, who is she?
Just tell me that you love me and that you need me forever...……………..

LOL, who is she?
well it depends....do you swallow?...

Because
1. Retards are funny
3. Retards are funny

Be honest

Stop toying with me, I need to know that you want my love as much as I want to give it to you

Be honest

Stop toying with me, I need to know that you want my love as much as I want to give it to you
it depends on how you answered post 137........

LOL, who is she?
well it depends....do you swallow?...
See you can love me as much as your mom did when I paid her in cheap wine and pretzels

to use a secure Pentagon email system?

Answer, so foreign governments can't hack into these unsecured servers. Furthermore if there is an intrusion the NSA/CIA can respond immediately.

This is why Hillary giving so much info away allowed the Russians to hack the DNC and why she needs to be prosecuted. This whole Russia scandal began with an unsecured server that the Russians downloaded tens of thousands of emails from

LOL

a. There is not evidence in this post to prove your point;
b. other high placed federal employees used unsecured private servers.

Forum List

Back