Does anyone really believe there was almost 700000 new jobs created last month?

LOL I don't.
Must be an election around the corner... oh wait.

But we lost more jobs during that same time period. And those jobs we lost were high paying... unlike the jobs created which are low paying.

I've gotten to where I don't believe anything anymore. All the media does is drive hatred and division toward Russia. They showed earlier a video of a helicopter being shot down with a rocket. I couldn't see what kind it was or where it was. They just said it was a russian chopper and it was in Ukraine. It was only a few seconds long. That kind of stuff is shown to us 24 7. I don't know what to believe. A little while ago I talked with a guy who asked if I had heard about the chopper the Ukrainians blasted and how Putin was running scared. It's that easy to spread it.
What are you whining about? What's you point?

The lying media and their parrot brigade.
I totally agree that the media is biased and corrupt but what leads you to believe that they have lied in regards to this helicopter story? As bad as they are, they are not always automatically wrong.

I totally agree that the media is biased and corrupt but what leads you to believe that they have lied in regards to this helicopter story? As bad as they are, they are not always automatically wrong.
it's not just the helicopter but all the crap they spew. As far as the helicopter, I couldn't ID it or where it happened. May have well have been hollywood footage. Remember how the liars took video of Knob Hill and claimed it was war zone footage? I do. Now don't anyone get the wrong idea, I'm not a Russian fan, I'd just like to be told the truth for once.

Service industry, schools......school bus drivers, a whole bunch of jobs that people were dropped from as people stayed home the last two years.......you didn't see the signs about being patient at Mcdonald's because they were understaffed?
People were dropped from? That’s supposition. Not reality.
So new jobs then.

But we lost more jobs during that same time period. And those jobs we lost were high paying... unlike the jobs created which are low paying.
That’s not what your brother says.
Service industry, schools......school bus drivers, a whole bunch of jobs that people were dropped from as people stayed home the last two years.......you didn't see the signs about being patient at Mcdonald's because they were understaffed?

You dopes need to get your narratives straight.

I believe there were more jobs than that, but I don't believe they were filled.

Forum List

Back