Does Anyone Really Care About "Generic Polls" This Early,Like Generic Polls Having Jeb Bush Winning?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:laugh2: When was it? 12 to 16 months before the 2016 election, most polls had it down to Bush VS Clinton? Sometimes Bush was ahead, sometimes Hillary was ahead.
And the early polls just kept on coming, many believed that TRUMP did not Have A Chance!, if anything, leftists were laughing at the thought that Trump would be president, never mind even making it thru the primaries.
:mm:
But for the next 9 or 10 months, we will hear the fake polls coming from CNN/NBC/ABC.All having Dems with a great chance to take the senate/maybe the house.
Well? what happened on November 8th/9th 2016?
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Paying attention to polls (especially this far out) is pure ignorance. If you want to put any faith in polls, do so about five days before an election.

As Rush Limbaugh pointed out, polls are no longer designed to inform the public of public opinion. Polls are now designed to try and sway the public instead.

But even if polls were not biased, the mood of the country can change at the drop of a hat. An economic meltdown, a major terrorist attack, a new war, anything...... I actually believe the main contributor to Hilary's loss was her Deplorable's comment. I think that was the final nail in the coffin.

• Banned
Paying attention to polls (especially this far out) is pure ignorance. If you want to put any faith in polls, do so about five days before an election.

As Rush Limbaugh pointed out, polls are no longer designed to inform the public of public opinion. Polls are now designed to try and sway the public instead.

But even if polls were not biased, the mood of the country can change at the drop of a hat. An economic meltdown, a major terrorist attack, a new war, anything...... I actually believe the main contributor to Hilary's loss was her Deplorable's comment. I think that was the final nail in the coffin.
I miss seeing some of those bird brains crying on that night. Guess they were so embarrassed being they actually believed the polls saying Hillary was going to win by 50 million votes

Polls should be restricted to the 30 states Trump won because that's all he has to win again in 2020. It really doesn't matter what liberals in blue states think about a poll.

• Banned

remember at least one of those clowns on ABC? Wahhh!! :crybaby: Waahhh!! :crybaby:Trump Won !!!,,,wwaaahhhh,,,,I want my mommy :crybaby: :boohoo:

Polls should be restricted to the 30 states Trump won because that's all he has to win again in 2020. It really doesn't matter what liberals in blue states think about a poll.
and who are they polling regarding this tax bill? new yorkers? thats how CNN comes up with 26% approval?

and who are they polling regarding this tax bill? new yorkers? thats how CNN comes up with 26% approval?

I looked into their recent poll claiming the tax bill was unpopular. Would it surprise you to learn they oversampled Dem's 49% to Rep's 38% and the remaining 13% don't even vote. Well 4% of the morons they polled were not sure IF they voted. :eusa_eh:

I looked into their recent poll claiming the tax bill was unpopular. Would it surprise you to learn they oversampled Dem's 49% to Rep's 38% and the remaining 13% don't even vote. Well 4% of the morons they polled were not sure IF they voted. :eusa_eh:
oh but Jaun Williams is dumb enough to buy into it,,right?

Liberals lie, if they didn't lie nobody would vote for the weirdos.

and for all of 2015/2016 CNN had already declared Hillary the winner and ordered the 500,000.00 fire works show
Nobody so Trump going except the duped... I can't believe Trump believes that crap too. I always wanted a businessman but he's not smart. All he knows is the Trump brand sells. Went bankrupt three times or his businesses if you insist...

and for all of 2015/2016 CNN had already declared Hillary the winner and ordered the 500,000.00 fire works show
Nobody so Trump going except the duped... I can't believe Trump believes that crap too. I always wanted a businessman but he's not smart. All he knows is the Trump brand sells. Went bankrupt three times or his businesses if you insist...

How many businesses has Trump owned, vs the 3 that went bankrupt? Sorry to burst your dishonest talking point. :itsok:

Link to that?

How many businesses has Trump owned, vs the 3 that went bankrupt? Sorry to burst your dishonest talking point. :itsok:
Explain that b******* to me dot-dot-dot link?

Liberals lie, if they didn't lie nobody would vote for the weirdos.
why not just poll state by state? what the hell is a generic poll? but no,,CNN wont poll the red states for the mid-term,,they will poll NY and Cally, and use that as the example for all 57 states

Link to that?

Some stupid shit liberal posted the poll on the forum the other day go look it up. Their link has a link to the poll details.

Forum List

Back