Does anyone really think Gus Walz is for real? Seriously

SATIRE BOARD

But the dems helped themselves with the suburban mom vote, which they were already cementing. They may even win the white woman vote, but imo that's a uuuuuuge stretch

Every suburban stay and home FEEEmale is gonna melt over that pap. It makes me want to vomit (but I just ate a tasty veggie sub)
It comes off as truly genuine. He's what the right wingers would call "core" America. :)

Nothing wrong with a toasted veggie sub with melted provolone.

All the "Feelz Good" stuff about Tim Walz is to whitewash his record. He has a decades long relationship with the China and the CCP. Why was he sponsored to teach classes in China by the CCP? Why did he let Minneapolis burn and his Police force be beaten and disgraced for 3 days? Why did he destroy thousands of good Minnesotans lives to pander to Black Lives Matter? Why did he over a period of YEARS misrepresent what he did while in the military? Why did he state in a TV interview that he would invest in a tall ladder company to defeat the border wall?

You are what your record says you are, and Tim Walz' record SUCKS!

All the "Feelz Good" stuff about Tim Walz is to whitewash his record. He has a decades long relationship with the China and the CCP. Why was he sponsored to teach classes in China by the CCP? Why did he let Minneapolis burn and his Police force be beaten and disgraced for 3 days? Why did he destroy thousands of good Minnesotans lives to pander to Black Lives Matter? Why did he over a period of YEARS misrepresent what he did while in the military? Why did he state in a TV interview that he would invest in a tall ladder company to defeat the border wall?

You are what your record says you are, and Tim Walz' record SUCKS!
His record is fantastic. Having a love for China is not a bad thing. I know yall are trying to make everything associated with China into a boogey man but that’s a low IQ tactic. You guys are trying way too hard with the BLM, tampons, ladder, and military stuff. It’s totally transparent and easy to see through. On the consequential stuff he has been great and seem like a really good down to earth dude. I understand why yall are scared and trying so hard to tarnish him. You’re failing so far

His record is fantastic. Having a love for China is not a bad thing. I know yall are trying to make everything associated with China into a boogey man but that’s a low IQ tactic. You guys are trying way too hard with the BLM, tampons, ladder, and military stuff. It’s totally transparent and easy to see through. On the consequential stuff he has been great and seem like a really good down to earth dude. I understand why yall are scared and trying so hard to tarnish him. You’re failing so far
The fool you responded to above your post has evidently been living in a bubble, as well as many maga dolts. Many teacher's from the U.S. have taught in China and many other countries and this has been going on for decades.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back