Does Anyone Remember How The Left Tried To Get Rush Fired For Calling A Woman A Hooker?

Someone who asks to get paid to have sex - not a slut.

Someone who is successfully rising children - a slut.

Welcome to the leftist abusrdo world.
Nobody called Ivanka a slut. Samantha Bee called her out for her tone deaf tweet and called her a feckless c word.

And having insurance cover birth control is not being paid to have sex.
She called her a ****.
There's no difference between that and calling her a whore.

Huge difference.

"I like Samantha Bee a lot, but she is flat wrong to call Ivanka a c--. C--s are powerful, beautiful, nurturing and honest," ~ Sally Field (winning the internet)

i thought he called her or implied she was a whore, a slut....(just for wanting birth control pills covered under health insurance...) not certain he said hooker too?
The worthless lying scum POS outright called her a SLUT and a PROSTITUTE, no implication about it!!!

You totally miss the point. This isn't an issue about freedom of speech. It most definitely is about blatant hypocrisy and a total lack of equal application of punishment. Roseanne Barr tweets some "racist" remark, spur of the moment. This Bee person presents a scripted and approved misogynist rant. Rosanne, and many other people, lose their jobs, their livelihoods. Bee is defended and even applauded for her horrific remarks. What's the difference between the two?
Why was Roseanne Barr's freedom of speech used to cancel her program, while Bee's FOS is given a pass? Seriously, the word c**t is banned on most forums, including this one.

On what world is racism "equivalent" to a vulgar word? No I don't think the post you quoted is the one missing the point here.
The only racism in this is the racism that's in you leftist's imaginations.
Anyone who sees Valerie Jarrett is reminded of the makeup used in Planet Of The Apes.
Those who can't are in denial,......which seems to be a constant among Liberals.

Sorry to burst yet another blanket strawman bullshit fantasy, Fuckwit, but I'm not even familiar with either "Valerie Jarrett" OR fucking "Planet of the Apes" --- I simply clarified what the comparison here is.

So cram your hyperfabricated bullshit right back up your ass where you got it, K?

And once you've done that, link us to this survey where you canvassed "every Liberal" so that you could wax prolific on what we "all" believe, shit-for-brains. :fu:
That's rich.
You Libbys use a strawman which is the race-card like nobody's business.
You and your herd mentality and plantation values.
Jesus, you fuckers backed slavery and Jim Crow and now you feel you have the right to call everything imaginable racist.
If you all were to just walk off the ledge of a very tall building you would solve 90% of this country's problems.

Who is "you fuckers"? Southerners? Sorry, my family comes from South Dakota, Long Island and California.

Roseanne Barr's tweet was racist. Comparing black people to apes is racist. You're a grown ass man in the United States. I should not have to be telling you that.
South Dakota? I knew you were from the South *sarcasm*

You're just the next generation of intolerant Red-neck racist assholes.

You wouldn't have though her tweet was racist unless your handlers hadn't brought it up as racist. Everything is racist to you folks.
  • a wall is racist
  • enforcing immigration laws is racist
  • fighting terrorism is racist
  • being honest is racist

i thought he called her or implied she was a whore, a slut....(just for wanting birth control pills covered under health insurance...) not certain he said hooker too?
The worthless lying scum POS outright called her a SLUT and a PROSTITUTE, no implication about it!!!
And Samantha Bee called Ivanka a ****.

What's your point???

And worse was her implications of Trump being a pedo, and Ivanka somehow being accepting of that, as if she would try and tempt her daddy into backing off by offering him some.

Yyyyyeeeah ummmm..... that's Rump's own idea. He's been pushing it for literally twenty years there, Rip van Winkle. Wake up and smell the Orange.

This is suddenly a bad thing you've been ignoring for two decades? How convenient.
You're such a sleazy lying jackass.
Donnie Dirt Bag has been promoting his "image" as an incestuous pedo for decades, and you know it.

donald-trump-ivanka-bed-kiss.jpg

Someone who asks to get paid to have sex - not a slut.

Someone who is successfully rising children - a slut.

Welcome to the leftist abusrdo world.
Nobody called Ivanka a slut. Samantha Bee called her out for her tone deaf tweet and called her a feckless c word.

And having insurance cover birth control is not being paid to have sex.
She called her a ****.
There's no difference between that and calling her a whore.

Huge difference.

"I like Samantha Bee a lot, but she is flat wrong to call Ivanka a c--. C--s are powerful, beautiful, nurturing and honest," ~ Sally Field (winning the internet)
No difference whatsoever.
Both are sexist derogatory terms meant to disparage a woman.
The only difference is who uttered said derogatory term.

What's your point???
you either accept vulgarity, or not...

if you accept, it's the whole package of vulgarities

I personally would pass, and let the vulgarities live in the slums...

And worse was her implications of Trump being a pedo, and Ivanka somehow being accepting of that, as if she would try and tempt her daddy into backing off by offering him some.

Yyyyyeeeah ummmm..... that's Rump's own idea. He's been pushing it for literally twenty years there, Rip van Winkle. Wake up and smell the Orange.

This is suddenly a bad thing you've been ignoring for two decades? How convenient.
Donnie Dirt Bag has been promoting his "image" as an incestuous pedo for decades, and you know it.

Someone's imagination is getting the better of him. Thinking incest comes to him naturally.

Here Donald Trump is showing his BEAUTIFUL daughter. Leftists are butthurt as always as they don't have beautiful daughters, or even daughters.

And don't even get me started on loving family...

What's your point???
you either accept vulgarity, or not...

if you accept, it's the whole package of vulgarities

I personally would pass, and let the vulgarities live in the slums...
I counter that with the fact that life can be vulgar....but we don't have to allow it on regular Television just because you're a bunch of hate-filled liberals.

Fluke wanted the government to give her $3000 per year for birth control.
Keep those Limbaugh Lies coming!
She wanted the health insurance SHE was paying for to cover birth control pills.
DittoTards have been programed to pretend to not know the difference between the government and an insurance company.
Troglocrats want the government to force the insurance companies to pay for their rubbers, so what's the difference. Why can't you afford a rubber?

You should know by now Fingerboi --- I don't make references I can't back up.

553a7e2e656b295fccda8e2e99540b8e--pictures-of-donald-trump-ivanka-trump.jpg

That's from a magazine photo shoot, meaning that's what was posed and approved by Rump. We can only imagine what was not approved. She's fifteen there. How old is she now? Do the math.

Fuck with me some more and you'll get more.

Who da "lying jackass" now beeeyatch?

You didn’t prove a damn thing you moron, except that you are pathetic as hell.

"simply because she was holding her son in a photo."
:eusa_liar:

"The offensive pic that triggered Samantha Bee"
:eusa_liar:

:rolleyes:

"do folks really believe this is about a photo, or is is something else?" ^

:laugh2:

Referring to Ivanka Trump’s inability to effect change on her father’s policies, Bee referred to the First Daughter and White House official as a “feckless c—.”

Ivanka Trump Slam
Donald J. Is president, not Ivanka. Since when has a president’s child been shouldered with the responsibility of the president’s policy?
Now I remember!

remember how for months the left tried to get Rush Limbaugh fired because he implied that Sandra Fluke was a prostitute when she demanded to be paid to have sex.
Of course, she NEVER "demanded to be paid for sex." But you knew that already. That was just another "Limbaugh Lie" parroted by mindless morons like you who can't think for themselves.
No.....she just demanded that you and I pay for her BC, which was in all practical purposes the same thing.
Some want their cash money up front, and other's want their money in the form of a check that they can cash every month.
So typical of worthless lying POS DittoTards, when caught lying they just keep on lying WITH CONFIDENCE as instructed by Russia Limbaugh.
She was PAYING for health insurance through the school HERSELF, but the school forced the insurance provider to refuse to include birth control in the coverage. She wanted the insurance she and other students were paying for to cover birth control. Nowhere did she "demand" lying scum assholes like you to pay for her BC.

Troglocrats want the government to force the insurance companies to pay for their rubbers, so what's the difference. Why can't you afford a rubber?

Exactly the Maha Rushdie's point.

BTW, what's the matter with Ms. Fluke anyhow?

Here in Ohio, if a man doesn't have 6 bits to buy his own rubber, he doesn't have to worry about it anyhow. No broad would have relations with someone so down on his luck.

Maybe we should try to respect peoples freedom of speech.

Sure, we hate each other but that is something we may want to consider.
You totally miss the point. This isn't an issue about freedom of speech. It most definitely is about blatant hypocrisy and a total lack of equal application of punishment. Roseanne Barr tweets some "racist" remark, spur of the moment. This Bee person presents a scripted and approved misogynist rant. Rosanne, and many other people, lose their jobs, their livelihoods. Bee is defended and even applauded for her horrific remarks. What's the difference between the two?
Why was Roseanne Barr's freedom of speech used to cancel her program, while Bee's FOS is given a pass? Seriously, the word c**t is banned on most forums, including this one.

On what world is racism "equivalent" to a vulgar word? No I don't think the post you quoted is the one missing the point here.
The only racism in this is the racism that's in you leftist's imaginations.
Anyone who sees Valerie Jarrett is reminded of the makeup used in Planet Of The Apes.
Those who can't are in denial,......which seems to be a constant among Liberals.

Sorry to burst yet another blanket strawman bullshit fantasy, Fuckwit, but I'm not even familiar with either "Valerie Jarrett" OR fucking "Planet of the Apes" --- I simply clarified what the comparison here is.

So cram your hyperfabricated bullshit right back up your ass where you got it, K?

And once you've done that, link us to this survey where you canvassed "every Liberal" so that you could wax prolific on what we "all" believe, shit-for-brains. :fu:

Dude claims to be worldly and then claims not to know who VJ is or the Planet of the Apes?

Then why the fuck even post about them?

You get more and more pathetic with each post.

A girl kissing her father is proof of what exactly?

You are one sick dude.

Forum List

Back