Does anyone seriously believe Jesus would celebrate Christmas if he could return?

The fact that you said that Jesus woke them up three times (in your own words) Hobelim, means there is 3 times the chance that they were awake to hear because Jesus wanted them to hear and people that get woken up three times don't always fall back to sleep right away.

If Jesus wanted them to hear he would not have gone a stones throw away to pray. When he did wake them up he told them they should be praying to be spared the test, not trying to hear what he was saying a stones throw away.

And how did Jesus teach others to pray? Go into the closet and shut the door and pray in secret. That means withdraw within your mind and shut your mouth.

That's a clue for you.

How do you think 1st, 2nd, 3rd year medical students stay awake and do general surgery in the third year after being awake for 24 hours? I looked online to try to find out what it is all about. It seems if the medical profession can get away with sleep and still be credible then the disciples can too.

At night, no one is making noise so you can hear from a stone's throw away. I can hear my employer from across the office talk about things that I'm not supposed to know.

If Jesus returned again, it WOULD be kinda cool to see Him celebrating His birthday on a worldwide basis. What a PARTAY!

As a side note, I suspect that among the things He would NEVER say is the phrase, "Jesus Fucking Christ."

The fact that you said that Jesus woke them up three times (in your own words) Hobelim, means there is 3 times the chance that they were awake to hear because Jesus wanted them to hear and people that get woken up three times don't always fall back to sleep right away.

If Jesus wanted them to hear he would not have gone a stones throw away to pray. When he did wake them up he told them they should be praying to be spared the test, not trying to hear what he was saying a stones throw away.

And how did Jesus teach others to pray? Go into the closet and shut the door and pray in secret. That means withdraw within your mind and shut your mouth.

That's a clue for you.

How do you think 1st, 2nd, 3rd year medical students stay awake and do general surgery in the third year after being awake for 24 hours? I looked online to try to find out what it is all about. It seems if the medical profession can get away with sleep and still be credible then the disciples can too.

At night, no one is making noise so you can hear from a stone's throw away. I can hear my employer from across the office talk about things that I'm not supposed to know.

LOL, but scripture does not say they were awake or that they heard anything. It says they were asleep when Jesus returned from praying. No one could have been an eyewitness to what the narrator reports that Jesus prayed about alone to God while they were sleeping.

What can you hear from across the room when you are sleeping?

Supposedly you are awake while you are reading words that are right in front of you and yet you still can't seem to hear.

That's a clue for you.

LOL, but scripture does not say they were awake or that they heard anything. It says they were asleep when Jesus returned from praying. No one could have been an eyewitness to what the narrator reports that Jesus prayed about alone to God while they were sleeping.

What can you hear from across the room when you are sleeping?

Supposedly you are awake while you are reading words that are right in front of you and yet you still can't seem to hear.

The same way Pastor Chuck memorized Bible verses, went to bed and woke up with them in his memory.

Does anyone seriously believe Jesus would celebrate Christmas if he could (miraculously) return?

You mean would he celebrate a man who dresses in a gay red suit that rides behind some magical smelly flying reindeer, breaking into houses through the chimney,leaving gifts under a deforested tree that's decorated like a cheap harlot and candy in oversized socks only to return to his secluded house to play with elves? No

To celebrate his birthday? Well no because it's probably not his birthday either.

To celebrate saving the economy every 25th of December through exploitation of the MSM telling us we need crap we don't really need. No

To praise God? Yes because everyday is a day to praise God.

Last edited:
Does anyone seriously believe Jesus would celebrate Christmas if he could (miraculously) return?

You mean would he celebrate a man who dresses in a gay red suit that rides behind some magical smelly flying reindeer, breaking into houses through the chimney,leaving gifts under a deforested tree that's decorated like a cheap harlot and candy in oversized socks only to return to his secluded house to play with elves? No

To celebrate his birthday? Well no because it's probably not his birthday either.

To celebrate saving the economy every 25th of December through exploitation of the MSM telling us we need crap we don't really need. No

To praise God? Yes because everyday is a day to praise God.

No. The little red guy is Santa and some Christians have a problem with him too although the folklore surrounding him is attributed to a real Santa called St Nicholas who wasn't exactly like the one made up by secular people although some of the symbolism in the Bible and between this other character is interesting to say the least.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back