Does anyone still care about Hillary?

IronFist

May 26, 2015
Yet another video where Hillary tries to excuse herself pretending she doesn't know what the word "wipe" means.
Watch How Hillary Responds When Fox News Reporter Repeatedly Presses Her on Whether She Wiped Server It s a Simple Question Video TheBlaze.com
Well, it doesn't matter what she says, she looks like a great prison material indeed. Does anyone even care what she says? I don't. She lost her presidential run right after she opened her mouth. Bernie Sanders will probably take her place as the main Democrat candidate.

I care. I want her to go to jail.
H-Cell-600-LI.jpg

She is a national embarrassment, as is the entire Democratic Party. However, there are plenty of ill-educated morons that will vote for celebrity above all.

Hillary isn't half as good of a liar as her husband Bill was. Maybe because she's lacking that "lovability factor". I mean everyone knew Bill was lying the whole time he was being impeached. But they let him get away with it because he was after all, the "first black president".

Not so much Hillary though. She's in deep shit, even among her own party.

Yet another video where Hillary tries to excuse herself pretending she doesn't know what the word "wipe" means.
Watch How Hillary Responds When Fox News Reporter Repeatedly Presses Her on Whether She Wiped Server It s a Simple Question Video TheBlaze.com
Well, it doesn't matter what she says, she looks like a great prison material indeed. Does anyone even care what she says? I don't. She lost her presidential run right after she opened her mouth. Bernie Sanders will probably take her place as the main Democrat candidate.
With Bill, it was the word "is".

It's all about vocabulary, context, and tonal dissonance.These Liberals know their shit. :lol:

The only reason Sanders is doing so well is all the dems that want anyone but the hildebeast.

It's all about vocabulary, context, and tonal dissonance.These Liberals know their shit. :lol:
Know their shit or know they're shit? Big difference. Which one?

Know their shit or know they're shit? Big difference. Which one?
This one. Git some. :slap:

The obtuse and perfunctory Liberal is not one with whom you should be trifled.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back