Does Breast Cancer belong in the NFL?

Like Ravi, you're not understanding the objection on purpose, and playing like the dweebs who charge racism every time someone questions Barry Obubblehead's actions.

Same juvenile deflective accusation, different context.

Your objection to saving lives is what's juvenile....DUDE.

And selfish too. :eusa_shhh:

Try to leave your obvious Obama Ravi obsession out of it, huh MANly MAN?

typical liberal tactic. Name call when someone disagrees with you

Huh??...They've already hijacked baseball on Mother's Day, now they need a whole goddamn month?

So, when do the guys get a month?...How 'bout crappy beer or frigid bitch awareness months?

FWIW, prostate cancer is a greater problem than breast cancer.
What's stopping you? If you care so much drum up support and do it and quit whining like a little asshole.:lol:
shaddup you fat fuck.:lol:

I truly don't understand why anybody is upset about this. The NFL is a private organization. It can contribute or acknowledge any charity or cause it wishes. Is it better that, in the interest of "fairness" the NFL not acknowledge anything? What good would it do to anybody to say "no, we aren't going to do anything for breast cancer because we can't do everything for everybody?" Is the world better off if they did that? Organizations and corporations choose which causes they will and will not support. They do not give money to everyone. Should corporations and rich people thus stop contributing to any cause because they cannot help everyone? The NFL is not going to help other causes such as prostate cancer by not raising the awareness of breast cancer.

Good for the NFL. I think it is a great campaign.

Just as many female fans as male? Liar! I'm calling you out. I call Bullshit. Go cry to the other member of the thought police, maybe you and Jillian can fire up the clippers and give each other a she-mullet and then partake in the joys of the NFL, NASCAR, and Waffle House.

Do you have stats to back up your "bullshit" claim? Ever been to a Packer game at Lambeau? It's damn near evenly matched...

I was at the Jags-Titans game this weekend. I'd say it was 35%-40% female. That may not be half, but it is a lot.

Its not a tumor!

arnold.jpg

I truly don't understand why anybody is upset about this. The NFL is a private organization. It can contribute or acknowledge any charity or cause it wishes. Is it better that, in the interest of "fairness" the NFL not acknowledge anything? What good would it do to anybody to say "no, we aren't going to do anything for breast cancer because we can't do everything for everybody?" Is the world better off if they did that? Organizations and corporations choose which causes they will and will not support. They do not give money to everyone. Should corporations and rich people thus stop contributing to any cause because they cannot help everyone? The NFL is not going to help other causes such as prostate cancer by not raising the awareness of breast cancer.

Good for the NFL. I think it is a great campaign.
And that's why this is totally politically driven.

Imagine the shitstorm if the NFL or MLB said such a thing.

Real charity comes from the heart, not from contrived commercial "events" that're fund raising hustles, flimsily disguised under the rubric of "raising awareness".

funny...the NFL actually does a prostrate cancer awareness thing...matter of fact, they are active in sponsoring and supporting many charities.

Dude apparently just doesn't like women.

Don't care. Let them buy commercial time like everyone else.

I thought it was an equally silly idea to sell ad space on the uniforms, when that one was floated years ago.

We know you don't care...when your mother or father, or, God forbid, child dies of a cancer, come back and tell us about these "silly" ideas.

I couldn't give a shit if a commentator mentions breast cancer ever five minutes. If it causes somebody to feel guilty...GOOODD!! if that guilty person donates $10 even better. If there are a million people feeling guilty even better!

I wonder if they'd consider doing an national dementia awareness tie in since football players are more likely than most to become demented because of all their head injuries. :eusa_whistle::eusa_eh:

yeah, several nfl players donated their brains to research. i can't tell when the brains will be harvested.

sigh, yes i can. after their death, how boring.

absolutely not. This is nothing more then a pr stunt.

Are they going to be wearing BLUE to support prostate cancer? NO

this is absolutely inconsistent, and wrong.

I dont watch sports, for political causes, or health causes.

Now, if they would do prostate cancer as well, I would be more willing to support it.

but why not rare diseases, every weak they can wear a different color

but no lets do the sexy disease, what do i mean by sexy disease, the one that everyone knows and cares about. But what about pancreatic, liver, or trigeminal neuralgia.

No cause no one cares as much, but when its tits. oh my, lets bust out the gay colors

WTF is with all the pink shit everyone is wearing?

once again, men are being oppressed.

Don't care. Let them buy commercial time like everyone else.

I thought it was an equally silly idea to sell ad space on the uniforms, when that one was floated years ago.

We know you don't care...when your mother or father, or, God forbid, child dies of a cancer, come back and tell us about these "silly" ideas.

I couldn't give a shit if a commentator mentions breast cancer ever five minutes. If it causes somebody to feel guilty...GOOODD!! if that guilty person donates $10 even better. If there are a million people feeling guilty even better!
And that's exactly the point.

It's just hijacking an unrelated sporting event for politically correct guilt tripping.

I knew someone would eventually admit as much.

Forum List

Back