Does Breast Cancer belong in the NFL?

Im by no means worried. I would wear pink in a heart beat, If i liked pink. Personally, Im a green guy, not to be confused with greengo :lol:

and HOT pink, does make you look a bit funny lets just say.

Dont take what i say so personal.

excuse me, if someone cant take a joke :lol:

im sorry but men wearing pink, is effeminent and makes them look gay.

ask anyone on this board.

do men who wear hot pink look more gay or straight, and then get back to me (after your knee jerk reaction)

That pretty much puts you on my shit list 'actsnoblemartin.'
You just go on worrying about how a color 'emasculates' a man.

I'll worry about the millions of women who will die of breast cancer, who might be saved with early treatment, and continue to work towards greater awareness.

Kay?

Im by no means worried. I would wear pink in a heart beat, If i liked pink. Personally, Im a green guy, not to be confused with greengo :lol:

do men who wear hot pink look more gay or straight, and then get back to me (after your knee jerk reaction)

I'll worry about the millions of women who will die of breast cancer, who might be saved with early treatment, and continue to work towards greater awareness.

Kay?
When people I love, and there have been many, die so often of a disease, you bet your ass I take it personal.

You are entitled to your opinion. I think it sucks.

Im more opposed to breast cancer, getting so much money, and prestige in our culture, when other diseases need that money MORE then breast cancer, ok ok. Atleast the same. Pancreatic cancer kills you a lot quicker then breast cancer

bottom line: NOT against the nfl or any league doing breast cancer, what i oppose is them ignoring every other disease.

I understand it, but I think its inappropriate.

They ignore all of the other diseases, what makes breast cancer more important then any other disease.

HOW ABOUT TESTICULAR CANCER. wouldnt that relate more to MEN playing football, not women?

god, this is so wrong

Do recall, all those men playing out there have mothers, daughters, wives, grandmothers, friends, etc who have a chance, had, or died from Breast Cancer. Did you ever once think about that? :eusa_eh:

again let me be crystal clear.

Is the nfl gonna do prostate cancer awareness month?, are they gonna wear blue

NO.

thats why im against doing breast cancer

secondly, other diseases need more awareness, NOT just breast cancer

sorry, that someone youre not getting my point

my opinion is not against breast cancer, its against the hypocrisy of only doing breast cancer.

Kay?
When people I love, and there have been many, die so often of a disease, you bet your ass I take it personal.

You are entitled to your opinion. I think it sucks.

Ok. I may be out of line, to say that pink makes them look gay or effeminate.

I realize and take that back.

My mistake, I apologize

That pretty much puts you on my shit list 'actsnoblemartin.'

Kay?

I never said i believe its pc bullshit, i said that is what he said

I dont like the hypocrisy of only doing the sexy disease, the one everyone knows, and cares for, but you dont see them giving any equity to other diseases

he did, he is against all pc bullshit, open your ears and your brain

If you are so upset that a bunch of women got together and started a grass roots movement to help other women with breast cancer, you need to get a life.

If you'd complained about all the other special interests groups that raise awareness, you'd have a point. But no, you have attacked a group that helps women and whined that no group raises awareness about prostrate cancer.

So get off of your fat ass and start your own grass roots group.
Yeah. Maybe if there were more 'pc bullshit' my mother wouldn't be dead right now.

dont be silly. Nobody, and i mean nobody is happy your mother is dead.

The three day walk raises millions, and millions. Yet no cure. Why is that ?

raising money doesnt equal a cure is my point, we need a cure, and simply throwing money is not gonna get it .

It takes research, and other diseases kill more people then breast cancer

still, sorry about your loss

he did, he is against all pc bullshit, open your ears and your brain
Yeah. Maybe if there were more 'pc bullshit' my mother wouldn't be dead right now.

How do you suppose that "research" comes in to play? By raising money.

And for the love of God, please learn how to use the quote function properly, if you're going to reply to a dozen messages in a row. You type UNDER the quoted portion - not on top of it.

And that's not PC bullshit; that's just common sense.

Does anyone know how many women were saved because NFL players wore pink??

How much money was raised?

Dunno but I think this is great and WHY they are wearing the pink stuff:

NFL Pink: NFL Suits Up for Breast Cancer Awareness Month - Associated Content - associatedcontent.com

Everything the players wear for A Crucial Catch during the month of October will eventually be auctioned to further breast cancer research. Apparel, special k-balls, and pink coins will be auctioned off as well

So expect millions raised. And how? By NFL players simply wearing these things for less than a few hours. It's a great thing.

ive always had trouble with that.

sorry

dont be silly. Nobody, and i mean nobody is happy your mother is dead.

The three day walk raises millions, and millions. Yet no cure. Why is that ?

raising money doesnt equal a cure is my point, we need a cure, and simply throwing money is not gonna get it .

It takes research, and other diseases kill more people then breast cancer

still, sorry about your loss

second, you can raise and raise and raise money, but I feel for all that more we should have more advances.

other diseases could use more notoriety, and money too, NOT just breast cancer

How do you suppose that "research" comes in to play? By raising money.

And for the love of God, please learn how to use the quote function properly, if you're going to reply to a dozen messages in a row. You type UNDER the quoted portion - not on top of it.

And that's not PC bullshit; that's just common sense.

the fact that I was forced, against my will, to gaze upon the color pink. My manhood took a beating for sure

:lol: Your MANhood? MANifoldhood?

I don't see any manhood in that avatar of yours. :eusa_think:

You must be a closet case if you're afraid of looking at a little pink. Nobody forced you to look at anything, BTW. :eusa_hand:

Dunno but I think this is great and WHY they are wearing the pink stuff:

NFL Pink: NFL Suits Up for Breast Cancer Awareness Month - Associated Content - associatedcontent.com

Everything the players wear for A Crucial Catch during the month of October will eventually be auctioned to further breast cancer research. Apparel, special k-balls, and pink coins will be auctioned off as well

So expect millions raised. And how? By NFL players simply wearing these things for less than a few hours. It's a great thing.
Ahh....So it's a for-profit commercial venture, rather than merely about the advertised benign sounding "awareness" thing.

At least beer companies with their little jiggle girls pay for their commercial time.

They ignore all of the other diseases, what makes breast cancer more important then any other disease.

HOW ABOUT TESTICULAR CANCER. wouldnt that relate more to MEN playing football, not women?

god, this is so wrong

Do recall, all those men playing out there have mothers, daughters, wives, grandmothers, friends, etc who have a chance, had, or died from Breast Cancer. Did you ever once think about that? :eusa_eh:
Right.

And the mothers, daughters, wives, grandmothers, friends, etc who have died from other cancers, or some other terrible debilitating disease, are less dead, aren't they?

god, this is so wrong

Right.

And the mothers, daughters, wives, grandmothers, friends, etc who have died from other cancers, or some other terrible debilitating disease, are less dead, aren't they?

Awareness saves lives.....DUDE. Sorry pink is so offensive to you. :eusa_hand:

Like Ravi, you're not understanding the objection on purpose, and playing like the dweebs who charge racism every time someone questions Barry Obubblehead's actions.

Same juvenile deflective accusation, different context.

Forum List

Back