Wife has breast cancer...

Its truly amazing what they can do today.... stage 2 is an early stage of breast cancer.... that tells me it hasn't spread too far....
Treatment and diet is crucial.... there are helpful books you can get from the cancer society by requesting them on line....

She's 58, no breast cancer with mom and sisters.
1 cm, stage 2.
Now to make the most agonizing decision:
Mastectomy or lumpectomy.
Surgeon wants to do the latter.
Any help on this will surely be appreciated.
Thank you so much.

Best of luck to you.

40 years ago, it would have been a death sentence. Now it's a treatable disease.

1 cm, stage 2.
Thank you so much.
did she get the covid-19 injection?

my friends wife had a double mastectomy and reconstructive surgery. They look great and perky and round.

1 cm, stage 2.
Thank you so much.

About 10 years ago I had had Stage 2, Triple Negative (not hormone related), breast cancer and against my better judgement had opted for chemo (6 rounds) and refused radiation, and had a lumpectomy. It's a scary ride for sure.

I had joked with the surgeon that hubby would be happy if I had a triple D boob job, but when the time came I was just done with DR's and didn't pursue it, much to his disappointment

My understanding of radiation treatments is that the skin and tissues will turn black, but will clear up once treatment has stopped. Might take a few weeks, but don't panic. The whole point is to get rid of the cancer the best way possible for your wife's circumstances.

Her and your best medicine is attitude about it. As they say, 10% is what happens to you and 90% is how you respond. You and she can get thru this.

As is always the best advice, providing all American women with free Mammograms every year could have minimized this tragic occurrence.

Obama's ACA was only allowed to deal with part of the problem.
Who will pay since nothing is really free?

About 10 years ago I had had Stage 2, Triple Negative (not hormone related), breast cancer and against my better judgement had opted for chemo (6 rounds) and refused radiation, and had a lumpectomy. It's a scary ride for sure.

I had joked with the surgeon that hubby would be happy if I had a triple D boob job, but when the time came I was just done with DR's and didn't pursue it, much to his disappointment

My understanding of radiation treatments is that the skin and tissues will turn black, but will clear up once treatment has stopped. Might take a few weeks, but don't panic. The whole point is to get rid of the cancer the best way possible for your wife's circumstances.

Her and your best medicine is attitude about it. As they say, 10% is what happens to you and 90% is how you respond. You and she can get thru this.
Thank you.

I agree take the money spent on sex change operations for the military.
'That' I 'can' answer for you.
Taking away money needed for social reform of your military is not a socially responsible solution.

Don't bother asking questions of me unless you are prepared to get the same answer again and again.

Taking away money needed for social reform of your military is not a socially responsible solution.

Don't bother asking questions of me unless you are prepared to get the same answer again and again.
You are a marxist. Yes, I know.

1 cm, stage 2.
Thank you so much.
Sorry to hear that. Hope it all goes well from here.

Social reform? Is early detection of a life threatening cancer that is one of the top killers of women socially irresponsible?

We could cut our DoD spending by 1/3 and still be as safe as we are now.

Forum List

Back