Does disliking the White Supremacist Nazis make me a bigot?

True. Trump knows who is base is. They elected him on a platform of "SOME Mexicans don't rape" and "a Mexican (even one born here) can't be a good judge".

Associating White Supremacist Nazis with President Trump and his supporters makes you a bigot, and an ignorant fool.

True. Trump knows who is base is. They elected him on a platform of "SOME Mexicans don't rape" and "a Mexican (even one born here) can't be a good judge".
Racists are the base of those who voted for Trumps as much a Muslim terrorist pigs are the base to those who voted for Obama.

Hater.

Associating White Supremacist Nazis with President Trump and his supporters makes you a bigot, and an ignorant fool.

Even when David Duke basically said yesterday they were doing Trumps work?

david duke is not a republican and his support is not accepted by Trump.......but la raza, hispanic racists, black lives matter, black racists, al sharpton, black racist, jesse jackson, black racist, jeremiah wright, black racist and friend to obama....are all core groups or members of the democrat party.....

Hard to imagine anyone taking David Duke seriously.

few sane people do
So Trump supporters are insane?

You seem to be the one taking Duke seriously.

Odds are, the majority of Duke followers voted for Duke.

And these violent protestors were doing the work of Barack Obama. Want to keep playing?

ferguson-looting.jpg

And these violent protestors were doing the work of Barack Obama. Want to keep playing?

ferguson-looting.jpg

I never heard those rioters once say, hey we're doing this for Obama or carrying out his wishes. I doubt you did either.

ferguson-looting.jpg

I never heard those rioters once say, hey we're doing this for Obama or carrying out his wishes. I doubt you did either.

Because Obama meeting with and supporting BLM isn't enough for you? LOL Uh OK.:2up:

ferguson-looting.jpg

They did because Obama never told them it's not a good idea.

ferguson-looting.jpg

Because Obama meeting with and supporting BLM isn't enough for you? LOL Uh OK.:2up:

Oh, another white supremacist. I have never been to a forum where there are so many.

It does? Methinks the fool is you. An active listener who followed the campaign and the pre election rhetoric of President Trump suggests Trump is an equal opportunity bigot, but he is one who knows who his base is, and mollified them yesterday when he condemned violence "from any side"; Clearly he went off script when he ad libbed "from any side" so as to not offend David Duke and his base.

Last edited:

ferguson-looting.jpg

Oh, another white supremacist. I have never been to a forum where there are so many.
Looks like the trend here with the liberals is like it is all over the country, is when one is confronted with a truth they dislike hearing, is to label the messenger a white racist. The fact is Obama met with BLM, fact is Obama sent representatives to criminals funerals, fact is Obama did his best to stir up racial discontent and the fact is Obama got 5 cops murdered in Dallas. Fact is, seeing the events in VA yesterday, Obamas race war is progressing nicely.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back