White supremacist will be making a stand on Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black Americans have been murdering White Americans at 12-15x the per capita rate for my entire lifetime, multiple generations now.

Wake me up when there's a single year that goes the other way.
Total lie as usual, just another bigot spreading their hate.

Black Americans have been murdering White Americans at 12-15x the per capita rate for my entire lifetime, multiple generations now.

Ignore this bigot.

And don't tell us about Biden and Trump being flip sides of the coin. They are not.

1718119500498.png

Musings from the party of the Klan, such projection has not been seen since the progressive liberal Woodrow Wilson viewed "Birth of A Nation" in the White House. Pathetic.

a lie by a factor of 2 to 2 1/2 times. When they lie this bad , it's time to put them on ignore. If he lies this drastically again , I'm dumping his ass as should everyone.

Truth to Power: "Or do they say that systemic racism and underfunding of schools in black communities is holding people back, robbing these kids of resources that kids in wealthy neighbourhoods take for granted."
African American communities are not underfunded. Massive resources are sent to them. It is how the resources are allocated, and the rules and laws of the legislation enacted. For what was spent and is spent there should be more value for the dollar. A lot more.

Musings from the party of the Klan, such projection has not been seen since the progressive liberal Woodrow Wilson viewed "Birth of A Nation" in the White House. Pathetic.
From 1870 until 1986 ( When it was litigated outta existence ) eight out of every Ten dues paying card carrying members of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan were Democrats .

A viewing by a President 111 years ago means what today? That you need a review in basic logic, A I.

Trump drew on the bottom feeders in our society a group that society has put in the gutter to keep them away from our children, Trump drew on them for their vote. Giving their hate a voice . The point is they know they will never have a voice again if trump gets dumped and they won't give it up without killing a few people that think we would be better off without their hate driven thinking. by trying to take the voice of hatred and cruelty away from them. These slugs should have never been asked for their advice , especially with the fact that these slugs hate everything and live in a world were the sky is falling and everyone's against these poor pups. exactly like TRump himself. They are called NEW WORLD ORDER spooky's

Lefties love "molds". They get to demonize a segment of the population without any evidence or thought. It beats talking about the crisis in leadership in the democrat party.

African American communities are not underfunded. Massive resources are sent to them. It is how the resources are allocated, and the rules and laws of the legislation enacted. For what was spent and is spent there should be more value for the dollar. A lot more.
said the bigot to the world. Like money will fix your hate of blacks. and the result that hate heaped on any population has.

Lefties love "molds". They get to demonize a segment of the population without any evidence or thought. It beats talking about the crisis in leadership in the democrat party.
Funny from a group based on bigotry and hatred. By the way who loves molds. You people hate everything, that's a lot of mold making .

By the way the government spends massive amounts on everyone in this country that doesn't stop ass holes from continuing to be ass hole. As we can see here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back