White supremacist will be making a stand on Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
demcratsarercaistfhhfhfhfhf.jpg

Don't give these morons more credit then they deserve . They are the bottom feeders in our society. MAGA=hate, stupidity and lies!

But they keep cropping up every 50 years or so, because you don't teach your children your history.

You don't teach them these cockroaches are always lurking in the shadows, to sell their poison to a new generation. I find people are a LOT more racist today than they were in the 60's. Especially younger adults. And clueless as to why.

40 years of Republican demonization and propaganda of "urban" problems, blaming the lack of morality, criminality, and single parent families on race, not poverty.

But they keep cropping up every 50 years or so, because you don't teach your children your history.

You don't teach them these cockroaches are always lurking in the shadows, to sell their poison to a new generation. I find people are a LOT more racist today than they were in the 60's. Especially younger adults. And clueless as to why.

40 years of Republican demonization and propaganda of "urban" problems, blaming the lack of morality, criminality, and single parent families on race, not poverty.
Like I said Trump went after the gutter voter, people that society put in a ditch to keep them away from our children, People who are dumb as fuck and hate driven. He has said it himself more then once. How these low lives are there to be had ,you just have to talk nice to their ugliness and hatred. but this hate vote has been gone after by the right for decades. They groomed this ugly group for their vote but they all of a sudden got surprised when these Hate Nazi's took over and even the Republicans couldn't handle this level of ugliness and complained about it , literally every republic that is now licking the ass of Trump made it more then clear in the beginning how dangerous ugly cruel and evil Trumps was. But these dumb fucks that make up the MAGA maggots ignore that fact when their literally is a quote from everyone of these Republicans telling of the danger and ugliness of Trump. They even tried to get on the bandwagon themselves and increased their hate rhetoric , but they found out real quick that no one out hates Trump, no one has that much ugliness in them.

It has never been this bad , there has never been a bigger threat to our democracy then right now. MAGA is by far this countries biggest threat and enemy! Trump is America's Hitler. No one in this high position has been more like Hitler then Trump. In Fact Trumps biggest influence and hero is Hitler. Don't believe me just ask his second wife./

Musings from the party of the Klan, such projection has not been seen since the progressive liberal Woodrow Wilson viewed "Birth of A Nation" in the White House. Pathetic.

Hello. This 2024, not 1924. The Republican Party has been the "Party of the Klan" since the Democrats from both box sides of the Mason Dixon Line, and northern Republicans passed the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

If you're still living like it's 1924, I guess that's why you're referncing Woodrow Wilson.
It has never been this bad , there has never been a bigger threat to our democracy then right now. MAGA is by far this countries biggest threat and enemy! Trump is America's Hitler. No one in this high position has been more like Hitler then Trump. In Fact Trumps biggest influence and hero is Hitler. Don't believe me just ask his second wife./

It was this bad in the 1960's. Look at the Voting Rights Marches. People were murdered. A lot of them.

It was this bad in the 1920's when Black Wall Street was burned to the ground in the 1920's, and black business communities in Florida were attacked and burned as well.

Then there was the violence of Reconstruction and the Jim Crow era.

This stuff has never gone away. It's merely been pacified or demonized enough to tamp it down until the next erruption. It worse this time because the Russians, the Chinese and the Iranians are amplifying your divisions and promoting the idea that your country is broken.

They're using the internet to radicalize the racists and the anti-government forces in the west, the same way that ISIS radicalized the Islamic youth. Every one of these right wing nationalist political parties in the west, has ties to Moscow and Beijing. That includes Trump and the Republican Party.

Hello. This 2024, not 1924. The Republican Party has been the "Party of the Klan" since the Democrats from both box sides of the Mason Dixon Line, and northern Republicans passed the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

If you're still living like it's 1924, I guess that's why you're referncing Woodrow Wilson.

It was this bad in the 1960's. Look at the Voting Rights Marches. People were murdered. A lot of them.

It was this bad in the 1920's when Black Wall Street was burned to the ground in the 1920's, and black business communities in Florida were attacked and burned as well.

Then there was the violence of Reconstruction and the Jim Crow era.

This stuff has never gone away. It's merely been pacified or demonized enough to tamp it down until the next erruption. It worse this time because the Russians, the Chinese and the Iranians are amplifying your divisions and promoting the idea that your country is broken.

They're using the internet to radicalize the racists and the anti-government forces in the west, the same way that ISIS radicalized the Islamic youth. Every one of these right wing nationalist political parties in the west, has ties to Moscow and Beijing. That includes Trump and the Republican Party.
The Democrats were the party of the Kluxers .

THREAD LOCKED - Bait threads belong downstairs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back