Does disliking the White Supremacist Nazis make me a bigot?

and I raise you:

Does disliking the BLM Supporters make me a bigot?

Associating White Supremacist Nazis with President Trump and his supporters makes you a bigot, and an ignorant fool.

Trump never denounced the White Supremacist. He even hired a white supremacist enabler to his White House advisors.

The idea you support this makes you as bad as your orange buddy.
This is what a white supremacist enabler looks like.

That's Hillary Clinton making out with the KKK Grand Dragon, Robert Byrd.

AP_040722026396.jpg

upload_2017-8-13_10-50-37.png

When people aren't indoctrinated sheep lead to believe the FALSE HISTORY you've been told then reality sets in as to who the real criminals to humanity really are.

Associating White Supremacist Nazis with President Trump and his supporters makes you a bigot, and an ignorant fool.

Trump never denounced the White Supremacist. He even hired a white supremacist enabler to his White House advisors.

You're an idiot.
Really, dumbasss.

Steve Bannon while running Breitbart gave White Supremacist a voice. Trump brought Bannon into his campaign ( ummmmmm what group was Trump seeking?) & then put Bannan in the White House.

If you don't know then you are the fucking idiot.

View attachment 143453

When people aren't indoctrinated sheep lead to believe the FALSE HISTORY you've been told then reality sets in as to who the real criminals to humanity really are.
The racism in the South was REGIONAL. Both Democrats & Republicans in the South were racist but both Democrats & Republicans outside the South were not.

AP_040722026396.jpg
Byrd left the KKK as a young man & denounced them many times since.

AP_040722026396.jpg
Why don't other democrats do the same?
This does not look like a young man to me.

CKVfobmUwAArnCQ.jpg

AP_040722026396.jpg

CKVfobmUwAArnCQ.jpg
Yet all they can do is bitch about David Duke

AP_040722026396.jpg

CKVfobmUwAArnCQ.jpg
Yet all they can do is bitch about David Duke
That's because it's the only thing they have. They find one conservative racist Klan member and they have to run with it.

No more than disliking the Black Lives Matter Fascists make me a bigot.

Even when David Duke basically said yesterday they were doing Trumps work?

Trump disagrees, it took a few hours, but he disagrees.

Did he actually say it or was it the statement his aides put out this morning, that of course he meant white supremacists?

Even when David Duke basically said yesterday they were doing Trumps work?

Trump disagrees, it took a few hours, but he disagrees.

Did he actually say it or was it the statement his aides put out this morning, that of course he meant white supremacists?

His top aide, Ivanka, and others for him. He is on a 'working vacation' but has the usual herd speaking for him, he tweets big announcements.

Just when you think some of the threads and comments here can't get anymore stupid they do.

Forum List

Back