Does ‘gay face’ actually exist

Captain Caveman

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2020
England

So-called ‘gay face’ has been in the media again this week after a video went viral claiming it existed.

YouTube science teachers Mitch Moffit and Greg Brown cited controversial research that found gay people have different physical features than their straight counterparts.

Their claims that AI could be trained to recognise someone’s sexuality were picked up in newspaper reports – but experts in the field said they strongly doubted this was reliable

So is gay face a feature, a physical indication that you bat for the other team? Interesting read. AI is on the case to see if it can spot a gay face.

So-called ‘gay face’ has been in the media again this week after a video went viral claiming it existed.

YouTube science teachers Mitch Moffit and Greg Brown cited controversial research that found gay people have different physical features than their straight counterparts.

Their claims that AI could be trained to recognise someone’s sexuality were picked up in newspaper reports – but experts in the field said they strongly doubted this was reliable

So is gay face a feature, a physical indication that you bat for the other team? Interesting read.
Look in the mirror

So is gay face a feature, a physical indication that you bat for the other team? Interesting read. AI is on the case to see if it can spot a gay face.

I don't think or care about things like this...I have to many problems in life and not enough brain cells.

Look in the mirror
I suspect that he shuns mirrors. ;)

OIP.zhL4f5VmkEadqB6mrb90QgHaGG

No
Gays tend to be super ugly compared to straights

They are missing a tendon in their wrist, giving them that weird characteristic limp-wristed appearance known as a "miketx" wrist in common parlance.

Last edited:
Some places will probably want gay face recognition to stop problems arising. For example, bakeries.
You mean like if someone ordered a wedding cake and the AI flagged then as gay....and they are then refused service?? How the hell will that avoid a problem? Sounds like a quagmire in the making . Would you be OK with that ?

There may be (in some cases) a facial indication of being gay.

But don’t know how reliable a “tell” it might be.

Here is a gay male actor:

IMG_1272.jpeg

I don’t know he was gay until he came out.

And, I still don’t give a shit.

I believe it and guess my accuracy is around 90% .

I believe Intuitive people pick things literally out of the air as well as unconcioiusly picking up mini body language clues with the face being the most important source .

I find it much easier to immediately "read" male Gays and, excluding obvious butch "brutes ", women seem more adept at hiding what they do not want spotted .
imho

You mean like if someone ordered a wedding cake and the AI flagged then as gay....and they are then refused service?? How the hell will that avoid a problem? Sounds like a quagmire in the making . Would you be OK with that ?
No, the door won't unlock and a sign "Closed" would appear. Or a, "My Shop, My Choice.", sign.

Forum List

Back