Does God love us?

Yes. He loves you more than you can comprehend. He is your perfect Father. He created you in His image so you could become like Him.

When you feel the love of God for yourself. It will humble you. It's something that has to be experienced. But I promise you that you can I'd you seek Him.

God hates us!!!!!!!!!! ok

Like God hates Scum that we are

I hate scum too

Argyle Chatter

There are so many cell phones now with built-in mini-cameras, making photography a real pedestrianism resource.

The American comic book, which offers vigilantism-fantasy avatars such as Daredevil (Marvel Comics) and Green Arrow (DC Comics), perhaps began the trend of 'philosophy colloquialization.'

Do we feel closer to God when we feel empowered to think more casually and use slang?

:afro:

The Gate (Film)

aquaman.jpg

Either

1 God love us

2.God loves playing with us

3.We are too arrogant to realize that God does not give a damn about us

Or
4.We are deluding ourselves when we talk of God(s)

If yes, then how do explain how eventually our host star the Sun will enter a red giant phase, expand so much that the planets Mercury, Venus, and Earth will literally reside in it? And a couple billion years before that the Andromeda galaxy will 'crash into' the Milky Way galaxy causing a bit of a problem. As if this weren't bad enough, His laws of physics gave rise to things like nuclear weapons, biochemical weapons, and industry which now makes it possible for His "children" to shoot themselves finding their dad's gun as it were and wipe ourselves out.

When we kill ourselves, or the ANdromeda galaxy does, or our own Sun, will the last human alive before the Earth literally melts, gets hurled off into the infinite void of space, or simply explodes still be thinking "God loves me?"

On a related tangent, why make a universe so vast then impose an absolute speed limit ensuring no one can ever get around within it? Seems like bad design to me.
D4E, great questions, really, they are. But, the human mind and its limited knowledge can't give you any answers, at least none that would make sense. Man doesn't know but a very small amount about the Earth we live on, and certainly even less about the universe and it's workings.

Don't let these questions keep from getting enough sleep.

Nice quote comes to mind, "I don't fear answers, only running out of questions."
But you do not believe in God and you will never believe in God so why ask the question?

Because, unlike those who assert a belief in God I admit I may be wrong.
No amount of proof in the world short of God personally showing up before you would convince you. There is always one more, 'ya, but'.

Honesty

If God showed up and proclaimed "Here, I am!!", I probably deny he/she was God.

Then again, if God knew everything then God would know God does not need to prove God is God to me.

D4E, great questions, really, they are. But, the human mind and its limited knowledge can't give you any answers, at least none that would make sense. Man doesn't know but a very small amount about the Earth we live on, and certainly even less about the universe and it's workings.

Don't let these questions keep from getting enough sleep.

Nice quote comes to mind, "I don't fear answers, only running out of questions."
But you do not believe in God and you will never believe in God so why ask the question?

Because, unlike those who assert a belief in God I admit I may be wrong.
No amount of proof in the world short of God personally showing up before you would convince you. There is always one more, 'ya, but'.

Honesty

If God showed up and proclaimed "Here, I am!!", I probably deny he/she was God.

Then again, if God knew everything then God would know God does not need to prove God is God to me.

Which is why you will never know Him. Because you choose not to.

If yes, then how do explain how eventually our host star the Sun will enter a red giant phase, expand so much that the planets Mercury, Venus, and Earth will literally reside in it? And a couple billion years before that the Andromeda galaxy will 'crash into' the Milky Way galaxy causing a bit of a problem. As if this weren't bad enough, His laws of physics gave rise to things like nuclear weapons, biochemical weapons, and industry which now makes it possible for His "children" to shoot themselves finding their dad's gun as it were and wipe ourselves out.

When we kill ourselves, or the ANdromeda galaxy does, or our own Sun, will the last human alive before the Earth literally melts, gets hurled off into the infinite void of space, or simply explodes still be thinking "God loves me?"

On a related tangent, why make a universe so vast then impose an absolute speed limit ensuring no one can ever get around within it? Seems like bad design to me.

You think like a mortal. To see the bigger picture you have to understand we are just incarnate for experience and we are not really just animals. We are divine immortal children of God who grow through experiencing countless lifetimes. It does not matter that we suffer and die, it is only the body that dies and we get a new body like a new set of clothes.

Avocado Journal

Does God love us or simply respect us enough to do with free will what we see fit?

It seems God does not intervene (immediately anyway) when man creates eco-pollution.

These days, almost everyone is walking around with a cell phone with a built-in mini-camera in it, ready to be instant photographers, taking photos of just about anything and sharing the photos on the Internet (the globally-connected free public electronic bulletin board for marketing, socializing, dialogue, etc.).

I wonder if God admires our innovations. For example, is God (if there is one) happy with the Internet? The Internet changed the way we thought about communications. Is God happy with the Polaroid instant camera? The instant camera changed the way we thought about lifestyle conveniences.

I personally hope God is happy with an American comic book superhero such as the Flash (DC Comics), a vigilante who uses his incredible speed and strength to help the vulnerable.

:afro:

Instant Camera

The Flash

pic.jpg

Forum List

Back