Does God Want Us Dead Or Alive?

biblical

Dec 23, 2012
Genesis 2:7 - Then the Lord God formed man......and man became a living being..

Genesis 28:15 - I(God) am with you and will watch over you, wherever you go...

Leviticus 26:7 - You will pursue your enemies, and they will fall by the sword before you.

Psalm 34:19 - A righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all..

Psalm 37:39 - The salvation of the righteous comes from the Lord; he is their stronghold in time of trouble.

Leviticus 26:8 - Five of you will chase a hundred, and a hundred of you will chase ten thousand, and your enemies will fall by the sword before you.

Psalm 89:21-22 - My hand will sustain him; surely my arm will strengthen him. No enemy will outwit him; no wicked man will oppress him.

Hebrew 13:5 - I(God) will never leave you nor forsake you.

Jeremiah 15:20 - They will fight against you, but they shall not prevail against you..

Proverbs 21:30 - There is no wisdom, no insight, no plan that can succeed against the Lord.

Isaiah 49:25 - I(God) will fight against those who fight against you..

2 Kings 17:39 - Worship the Lord your God; it is He, Who will deliver you from the hand of all your enemies.

Psalm 41:11 - I know that you(God) are pleased with me, for my enemy does not triumph over me.

Jeremiah 20:11 - But the Lord is with me, like a mighty warrior; so my persecutors will stumble and not prevail.

Isaiah 54:17 - No weapon forged against you will prevail, and you will refute every tongue, that accuses you..

Psalm 140:7 - O Sovereign Lord, my strong deliverer, who shields my head in the day of battle.

Deuteronomy 28:7 - The Lord shall cause your enemies, who rise up against you, to be defeated before your face; they shall come out against you one way and flee before you seven ways.

Psalm 68:20 - Our God is a God Who saves; from the Sovereign Lord comes escape from death.

Psalm 91:16 - With long life, will I(God) satisfy him and show him my salvation.

The Protection Word Of God:
- Protection

Last edited:
Jesuit scholars spend a lifetime studying Biblical Scriptures and all the pop-culture fools have to do is cut and post Huffington/MM junk.

Does God want us dead or alive?

I suppose it depends on what you mean by "us".

By 'us' I am refering to humanity as a whole. Is God's Will for human beings death or life?

That's a ridiculous question. The fact that we have a mortal probationary period indicates that it's the will of God for us to be alive and dead at some points in our existence. Otherwise, we wouldn't be experiencing both life and death.

The Lord's ultimate desire for us is Immortality and Eternal Life. That is why He provided us with a Savior. So that through Him, we will all rise into Immortality. And that through Him we all have the chance to gain Eternal Life. This is His work and glory.

I suppose it depends on what you mean by "us".

By 'us' I am refering to humanity as a whole. Is God's Will for human beings death or life?

That's a ridiculous question. The fact that we have a mortal probationary period indicates that it's the will of God for us to be alive and dead at some points in our existence. Otherwise, we wouldn't be experiencing both life and death.

The Lord's ultimate desire for us is Immortality and Eternal Life. That is why He provided us with a Savior. So that through Him, we will all rise into Immortality. And that through Him we all have the chance to gain Eternal Life. This is His work and glory.

Genesis 2:17 - ....for in the day, that you eat of it, you(Adam) shall surely die.

Did God say, that Adam would surely die, if he did not eat of the forbidden tree or did God say, that Adam would surely die, only if he ate of the forbidden tree?
Why did God warn Adam against doing what would bring death, if God's Will for Adam was death?
And if God's Will for Adam, who was the first human, was not death, is God's Will for the rest of humanity death?
Why did God warn Adam, if Adam was going to die, whether he obeyed or disobeyed?
And if God did not want Adam to die, did God originally create Adam or humanity to die?
Why did God create humanity, if God did not want humanity to exist? Why create something, you don't want? So, where did death come from and who is behind it?

1 Corinthians 15:21 - For since it was through a man(Adam), that death came into the world ........

If death came into the world through man's(Adam's) high treason, was there death in the world, before it came through man?
And if death did not exist in the world, before man's actions brought it, did God originally want death in the world?
So, if God did not put death in the world, when He created it, is death the Will of God?

Romans 5:12 - Therefore, as sin came into the world through one man(Adam), and death as a result of sin, so death spread to all men, .....

If death came into the world through Adam's sin, would there be death in the world, if Adam had not sinned? And if Adam brought death into the world, is death the Will of God?

Genesis 3:17 - ... the ground(earth) is (now) under a curse, because of you(Adam) ......

Was the earth under a curse before it came under a curse and who is responsible for bringing the curse into the earth?
Was there death and destruction in the earth, before the curse came into the earth and who is responsible for bringing death and destruction into the earth?
Why didn't God put the curse in the earth, when He created the earth, if He wanted the curse in the earth?
And why didn't God put death and destruction in the earth, when He created the earth, if He wanted death and destruction in the earth?
So, if God did not put death and destruction in the earth, is death the Will of God?

Hebrews 2:14 - .... him who holds the power of death, that is, the devil .....

If the devil holds the power of death, does God also hold the power of death? And if God does not hold the power of death, is the Will of God death?

1 Corinthians 15:26 - The last enemy, that will be destroyed is death.

If God considers death to be an enemy of God, how can death be the Will of God? Why would God destroy His Will?

Romans 6:23 - For the wages of sin is death, .....

If the wages of sin is death, can death be the Will of God? And if death is the Will of God, is sin which produced death, also the Will of God?

Genesis 5:5 - So, altogether Adam lived 930 years, and he died.

If Adam lived 930 years, before he died, as a result of sin, did God create Adam or humanity to die? And if God did not originally create humans to die, is the Will of God death?

Genesis 5:8, 11, 14, 17, 20, 27, 31 - Seth lived 912 years, Enosh lived 905 years, Kenan lived 910 years, Mahalalel lived 895 years, Jared lived 962, Methuselah lived 969 years, Lamech lived 777 years ..........

If early human beings lived much much longer, did God create them to die and is death the Will of God?

Last edited:
Are you talking about the New or Old Testament? Seems to matter..

I am talking about both the Old Covenant and the New Covenant, because it is the very same God?
The God of the Old Covenant, is the very same God of the New Covenant? And why does it matter, may you elaborate?

Last edited:
Death, you are speaking of the Physiological form, the body ....

Mankind is meant to learn how to live (as a spirit) "before" the body expires otherwise the man will die the same as his physiological form - Remission (the OuterWorld of the Everlasting) is simply staying alive. - OuterWorld : outside the body.

... do you suppose God maintains the same physiological form from time immemorial

Mankind is meant to learn how to live (as a spirit) "before" the body expires otherwise the man will die the same as his physiological form - Remission (the OuterWorld of the Everlasting) is simply staying alive. - OuterWorld : outside the body.

... do you suppose God maintains the same physiological form from time immemorial

Yes, I am refering to the physiological form. Man is spirit, soul and body. The real man is the spirit which never dies. The body is not the real man. The body is the house in which man's spirit lives, while on earth and the body eventually dies, but the spirit lives on.
The spirit of man just as the spirit of God lives forever.

Last edited:
It's blasphemy to claim that you know what God wants.

But apparently GOD doesn't much care, given how many people think they speak for him.

Yes, I am refering to the physiological form. Man is spirit, soul and body. The real man is the spirit which never dies. The body is not the real man. The body is the house in which man's spirit lives, while on earth and the body eventually dies, but the spirit lives on.

the OuterWorld of the Everlasting ... lives forever - and is what is viewed from within the confines of the body.

the sole Commandment from God is Remission to the OuterWorld of the Everlasting, if so desired - the consequence and / or reason for the Expulsion and must be accomplished "before" a person's physiological form perishes - or the spirit will perish with it .... God's only concern is if the Spirit actually accomplishes the mission.

thoughts from the Garden - the physical presence of God.

Sorry bout that,

1. The answer is, God is God, he made the rules and can make *new rules*, all things lead back *to God*, you are born, worn, broken then buried.
2. You are on a mission, a mission of discovery of what Gods plans are for you, and how you fit into his world, and his over all plan.
3. You can fight God, but you can never win against God, and don't forget the adversary, he is here to do you harm, its better for some to not be too good, because thats when the adversary comes to find an angle to trip you up, and make you dis God, good idea to don't.
4. Find your strong place to stand and stand there is best, be brave and look towards a better future, and don't be bitter.
5. Learn you are neither the boss or in charge.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It's blasphemy to claim that you know what God wants.

But apparently GOD doesn't much care, given how many people think they speak for him.

Who told you that nonsense? Anyone can know what God wants. They just need to ask Him. Or study the Scripture He has given us.

Forum List

Back