Does God want us to judge him?

I love Israel. Clear enough?

rws, I don't know who you are. :biggrin:
Why do you love Israel? Are you a sod heeb too?
Israel seems like a cool country, lots of innovation... Too bad the arabs don't know when they're beat. :biggrin:
It will not end well for Israel.

Your impotent threats are not convincing.
I'm not threatening anyone. Just making a prediction based on history. I don't believe it will end well for Israel.

There was never a historical, sovereign Jewish State called Israel. Your history is a bit befuddled..

Why do you love Israel? Are you a sod heeb too?
Israel seems like a cool country, lots of innovation... Too bad the arabs don't know when they're beat. :biggrin:

I'm not threatening anyone. Just making a prediction based on history. I don't believe it will end well for Israel.

There was never a historical, sovereign Jewish State called Israel. Your history is a bit befuddled..
Call it what you want. The OT documents their history of forgetting and remembering God and what happened when they did. But I was actually referring to more modern times. War will be coming to Israel. The only question is when, not if.

Call it what you want. The OT documents their history of forgetting and remembering God and what happened when they did. But I was actually referring to more modern times. War will be coming to Israel. The only question is when, not if.

I'll call it a fact. There was never a historical, sovereign Jewish State called Israel. Your false representation, and now backtracking doesn't erase a rather glaring falsehood.

I'll call it a fact. There was never a historical, sovereign Jewish State called Israel. Your false representation, and now backtracking doesn't erase a rather glaring falsehood.
Like I said, you can call it whatever you want to call it but their troubled history is well documented and continues today.

So whether you believe this to be true or not is irrelevant to my prediction that it will not end well for them. War is coming to Israel. It is only a matter of time.

I have to agree with ding.

Stupid people do stupid shit. And the rest of us have to deal with it...

Why is Hollie banned?

She spoke the truth. I'm sick and tired of getting banned from a thread for speaking the truth!

I guess I'm gonna get banned too. But dingbat, just because we get banned, doesn't mean you are correct.

Jus sayin....

We agree on one thing there. But we are completely opposed on everything else.

You hope I get banned.

Last edited:
Why is Hollie banned?

She spoke the truth. I'm sick and tired of getting banned from a thread for speaking the truth!
If you believe that was speaking with truth I question everything about you.

I guess I'm gonna get banned too. But dingbat, just because we get banned, doesn't mean you are correct.

Jus sayin....

We agree on one thing there. But we are completely opposed on everything else.

You hope I get banned.
I couldn’t care less what you believe or do.

The world doesn’t revolve around you or any of us for that matter. No one is special.

Shut up dude. You have no understanding of reality. You believe in Santa Claus religions.

Shut up dude. You have no understanding of reality. You believe in Santa Claus religions.
No. You are the one who denies reality. You believe ancient man’s allegorical accounts of world history are fairy tales.

Actually no. I believe the much more ancient Sumerian and Babylonian texts are well more factual, than plagiarized texts like the OT 2000 years later.

You like to follow the false OT, which is wrong!

That's why we have problems, throughout history and today.

False religions.

That's why we have problems, throughout history and today.

False religions.
What is false is your understanding of allegorical accounts that you read literally and fail to understand. It colors your perception of everything and prevents you from seeing reality.

Nope, you base your religion on texts that are copied and changed from older texts.

You have a false religion, and have been murdering millions of people because of it.

It is evil.

Nope, you base your religion on texts that are copied and changed from older texts.
Prior to the great migration from the cradle of civilization (maybe you heard about it), all the people in that region shared a common history and religion. So it isn't surprising when we see similar accounts from ancient civilizations.

The first five books of the Bible (known as the Torah) were written by Moses - an adopted son of the king of Egypt - in approximately 1400 B.C.. These five books focus on the beginning of the nation of Israel; but the first 11 chapters of the Torah records the history that all nations have in common. These allegorical accounts of the history of the world had been passed down from generation to generation orally for thousands of years. Moses did not write the first 11 chapters of the Bible. Moses was the first Hebrew to record them.

Approximately 1500 years before Moses recorded the allegorical accounts of the history of the world. The Chinese recorded this history as symbols in the Chinese language. They drew pictures to express words or ideas. Simple pictures were combined to make more complex thoughts. They used well known history and common everyday things to make a word so people could easily remember it. The account of Genesis found it's way into the Chinese written language because the Chinese had migrated from the cradle of civilization. Prior to this migration they all shared a common history and religion.

The Bible even explains how it was possible for the Chinese to record the account of Genesis 1500 years before Moses recorded it. The account of the Tower of Babel was the allegorical account of the great migration from Mesopotamia. This also explains why all ancient cultures have an account of a great flood. Because they all shared a common history and religion before the great migration from the cradle of civilization.

You have a false religion, and have been murdering millions of people because of it.

It is evil.
No, it isn't evil. That is your belief based upon your faulty belief that these accounts are fairytales.

So if we start from the belief that the first eleven chapters of the Torah are an allegorical account of world history before the great migration from Mesopotamia - which was an actual historical event - then the first eleven chapters of the Torah takes on new meaning. Seen in this light these accounts should be viewed less like fairy tales and more like how important information was passed down in ancient times. Just as the Chinese used well known history and everyday things as symbols in their written language to make words easier to remember, ancient man used stories to pass down historical events and important knowledge to future generations. Interspersed in these allegorical accounts of history are wisdoms that they deemed important enough to pass down and remember. Such as man knows right from wrong and when he violates it, rather than abandoning the concept of right and wrong he rationalizes he didn't do wrong. Most people don't even realize this wisdom is in the Torah because they read it critically instead of searching for the wisdom that ancient man knew and found important enough to include in his account of world history.

We have to keep in mind that these accounts are 6,000 years old and were passed down orally from one generation to the next for thousands of years. Surely ancient man believed these accounts were of the utmost importance otherwise they would not have been passed down for thousands of years before they were recorded in writing. We shouldn't view these accounts using the context of the modern world. Unfortunately, we are so far removed from these events that we have lost all original meaning. If you were to ask almost any Jew what the Tower of Babel was about he would have no clue that it was the allegorical account of the great migration from the cradle of civilization. That is not intended to be a criticism. It is intended to be an illustration of just how difficult a task it is to discover the original meaning from ancient accounts from 6,000 years ago. We read these texts like they were written yesterday looking for ways to discredit them and make ourselves feel superior rather than seeking the original meaning and wisdom. Shame on you.

It’s all theory, no real proof that it did any good to anyone involved with Dahmer.
You have no proof there wasn't any good that came from it?

Maybe you are just a super negative, pessimistic and anti social person.
So you think that Dahmer killing and eating a bunch of people is justified because you theorize that a tiny squeeze of good MAY have come out of it? Do you realize how devastated the families are? You're nuts, but you knew that already. :biggrin:
" You are forgiven my child. Though knowest yo B honegree". 14 Hail Mary's and $4.14 in tha silver tray. See ya next week my son.

False preachers are all about the cash.

Regards
DL
Jesus didn't have a job so he preached for a living. Was he a faker as well?
Jesus was a full time carpenter until about age 30( like most Rabbis) when he knew he had a mission to complete and started his ministry. He actually bought land and had/built his own house too.
Try reading the book one day. it's mind boggling. If you want to see an image of yourself read the Exodus and about Pharaoh. Talk about stubborn ! You'll actually see Yahweeys right hand man, Moses, was pretty stubborn himself and didn't want the mission because he had some sort of a speech impediment ( stuttering or something)

No way you could have wrote that all in 10 minutes ding. You're copy/pasting again.

I don't believe in your websites that you copy/paste from. I also don't believe in your mantra that you get from them. I'm not sure what bonuses you get for quoting them, but it's all wrong.

See Enuma Elish, Epic of Gligamesh, Atra.Hasis, and more. That are way older than the Bible, yet contain similar stories. The difference is the OT changed the gods to be a singular monotheistic, and schizophrenic "God".

Schizo because it was more than one god, that they tried to fit into one god. Wants to love us, and smite us, on the same page...

They were referring to the Anunnaki.

Last edited:
If you get down to it he WAS judged when they tortured his boy and stuck him on a cross and killed him.Didn't work out too well because perfection allowed him to overcome physical death.
Now it's their turn to judge us ! The difference being if you don't pass there is NO coming back.

Forum List

Back