Does God want us to judge him?

Taz, stop being a racist hateful mofo. Because we will have words about that.

Understand that.

And we can move forward. I got banned for calling you out. And I don't want it to happen again.
Who am I hating? Beaner loving nignags like you? :biggrin:
What’s a nignag? Don’t be afraid to speak it out loud. Beliefs not worth stating are beliefs not worth having.
A bumberclyde.
Sounds racist.
So you’re not sure? :lol:

Understand that.

And we can move forward. I got banned for calling you out. And I don't want it to happen again.
What’s a nignag? Don’t be afraid to speak it out loud. Beliefs not worth stating are beliefs not worth having.
A bumberclyde.
Sounds racist.
But you are sure, right? And since you are sure and haven't stated it then you know it is a belief not worth having. I win again.

A bumberclyde.
Sounds racist.
But you are sure, right? And since you are sure and haven't stated it then you know it is a belief not worth having. I win again.
?

A bumberclyde.
Sounds racist.
?

Yes, it's probably racist. He can't help himself. It's a term for toilet paper after you use it. It's from Jamaica.

Which fyi, I was born in.

Jamaica, Queens! Shout out to the NY'ers!

A bumberclyde.
Sounds racist.
?
My point was that you know those were racist slurs but you don’t have the balls to admit it.

A bumberclyde.
Sounds racist.
?

Yes, it's probably racist. He can't help himself. It's a term for toilet paper after you use it. It's from Jamaica.

He being Taz, right?

A bumberclyde.
Sounds racist.
?

Bumberclyde was a term used by the rastas in a restaurant I once worked in as a young lad. They'd call anyone that. Not racist.

A bumberclyde.
Sounds racist.
?
My point was that you know those were racist slurs but you don’t have the balls to admit it.
Bumberclyde was a term used by the rastas in a restaurant I once worked in as a young lad. They'd call anyone that. Not racist.

Nignag is a word I heard here, I think its hilarious, they are so always complaining.

Too bad for you.

Sounds racist.
?

Nignag is a word I heard here, I think its hilarious, they are so always complaining.

Too bad for you.
If you don’t think those words have racial connotations then you are ignoring nig and clyde.

?

Too bad for you.
If you don’t think those words have racial connotations then you are ignoring nig and clyde.
Bumberclyde was a word use by Rastas sort of in jest, if it's good enough for them to joke around with... They also call others bloodclot, lol.

?

Too bad for you.
Bumberclyde was a word use by Rastas sort of in jest, if it's good enough for them to joke around with... They also call others bloodclot, lol.

nignag probably came out of this site banning "n1gg3r". It's hilarious.

?

Too bad for you.
I can see that because they are referring to each other. It all depends on how YOU use it.

Too bad for you.
I can see that because they are referring to each other. It all depends on how YOU use it.
it's all in good fun. Actually, if you read the race threads I'm in, I always give them solutions to not be perceived as an inferior race. Always trying to help. :biggrin:

Too bad for you.
it's all in good fun. Actually, if you read the race threads I'm in, I always give them solutions to not be perceived as an inferior race. Always trying to help. :biggrin:
Thinly veiled insults are the worst of all because they are deceptive in nature.

God wants us to judge him, otherwise, how is He ever going to improve?

fyi check the bull ring. Already done that, already won. Jus sayin...
You got a link for that?

You certainly haven’t debated it with me.
No I definitely didn't debate with you. But I did debate with other religious zealots prior to you, using the ancient astronaut theory. And common sense.

Understand that.

What's a beaner? That's definitely racist. That's slang for a Mexican.

And nignag? I think ding pointed that out.

God wants us to judge him, otherwise, how is He ever going to improve?
Is it because he created inferior races? And it needs to be shown? So He can improve?

Forum List

Back