Does it bother the Republican base that Donald Trump lies?

What bothers me more is congress is will to reward Mexico and South America will nearly 11 billion dollars and not using that money to build the wall- Congress=Traitors
If you had your wall to cower behind you would just find something else to be afraid of. BOO!

If the man truly is dishonest, you make him sound like the only president of our country who has even been guilty of such a thing. In other words, don't go blaming just the student when they do get what they learn from someone else.

God bless you and our current leader always!!!

Holly
No President has ever lied or deceived on the magnitude of Trump

Not even Nixon

Really? “I did not have sexual relations with that woman”.

How about the Fast and the Furious

How about those phantom weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.

LMAO. Dumbass Leftists.

you forgot to throw in BENGHAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !

If the man truly is dishonest, you make him sound like the only president of our country who has even been guilty of such a thing. In other words, don't go blaming just the student when they do get what they learn from someone else.

Holly

Not even Nixon

LMAO. Dumbass Leftists.

Idiot. Benghazi happened. F*CK.

Millions of illegal votes were cast in the 2016 election.According to the president, between 3 and 5 million fraudulent voteswere cast in the 2016 election.

Blatant lie

If he believed that was true it is not a lie. I am not sure how much more clearly I can explain that you. If you want to argue that he blurts stuff out without proof, I'll agree with you. He is the king of hyperbole. But that is not the same as lying. Do you understand what I am typing here? F*CK.
You don’t understand hyperbole

If Trump says.......I am the greatest President of all time
That is hyperbole

If he says 3 to 5 million historians say I am the greatest President of all time
That is a lie

If he believes it. Is it a lie? Yes or no? I think you don’t understand it.

if a tree falls in the forest & nobody hears it... did it make a sound?

yep.

soooooooooo........... whether he believes it or not, matters not. a lie is a lie

is a fucking lie.

If no one saw the tree fall then how do you know it fell? You dumbass Leftist.

that doesn't change the F-A-C-T that it is still lying flat on the ground, jr.

sorry but dems the brakes. :fu:

Holly

Not even Nixon

LMAO. Dumbass Leftists.

but but hillary & obama & well..... BENGHAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII was deliberate....,right, jr?

If he believed that was true it is not a lie. I am not sure how much more clearly I can explain that you. If you want to argue that he blurts stuff out without proof, I'll agree with you. He is the king of hyperbole. But that is not the same as lying. Do you understand what I am typing here? F*CK.

That is hyperbole

If he says 3 to 5 million historians say I am the greatest President of all time
That is a lie

yep.

soooooooooo........... whether he believes it or not, matters not. a lie is a lie

is a fucking lie.

because

That is hyperbole

That is a lie

yep.

is a fucking lie.

that doesn't change the F-A-C-T that is it still lying flat on the ground, jr.

And? Maybe it was chopped down? Your logic is flawed, loser.

Holly

Not even Nixon

LMAO. Dumbass Leftists.

but but hillary & obama & well..... BENGHAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII was deliberate....,right, jr?

I have no idea but it happened. There were no weapons of mass destruction. Hence your equivalency was false. Damn you're stupid.

That is hyperbole

That is a lie

yep.

is a fucking lie.

because

That is hyperbole

That is a lie

yep.

is a fucking lie.

it still made a sound no matter what. & a lie is a lie no matter what. see how we came full circle & i am right & you are wrong?

you poor poor poorly educated deplorable that trump loves long time.

Not even Nixon

LMAO. Dumbass Leftists.

I have no idea but it happened. There were no weapons of mass destruction. Hence your equivalency was false. Damn you're stupid.

nope. there were no WMD. that was a lie. just like trump's 'win' over ISIS.

yep.

is a fucking lie.

because

yep.

is a fucking lie.

it still made a sound no matter what. & a lie is a lie no matter what. see how we came full circle & i am right & you are wrong?

Did it? Define sound? How the F do you know? Maybe it was 100% silent. You also cannot read. I am in a war against Leftists. Don't care who is in the WH as long as it is not a Leftist idiot like you.

LMAO. Dumbass Leftists.

Don't deflect loser. You stated "Benghazi" in bright red letters. That was a false equivalency because Benghazi did happen. Bush was and is still an idiot. Just like you.

yep.

is a fucking lie.

because

yep.

is a fucking lie.

Did it? Define sound? How the F do you know? Maybe it was 100% silent. You also cannot read. I am in a war against Leftists. Don't care who is in the WH as long as it is not a Leftist idiot like you.

because that is what happens when a tree falls. unless one is deaf. you seem to be deaf against logic & facts. kinda dumb & blind to them as well. what a dupe.

Don't deflect loser. You stated "Benghazi" in bright red letters. That was a false equivalency because Benghazi did happen. Bush was and is still an idiot. Just like you.

uh-huh. now i'm just reqalizing you don't understand sarcasm, i'll 'slpain it to ya...

that's a common battle cry for rwnjs.... but i guess you didn't get the memo.

or you're just slow....

because

because that is what happens when a tree falls. unless one is deaf. you seem to be deaf against logic & facts. kinda dumb & blind to them as well. what a dupe.

Nope. If he never saw the tree fall he has no idea what noise you're talking about.

uh-huh. now i'm just reqalizing you don't understand sarcasm, i'll 'slpain it to ya...

or you're just slow....

Nice try again. You know you looked stupid so you played the "sarcasm" card. Not going to work. I despise people on the far right and the far left. To me you're equally stupid. I hope you understand this. I am not here to bash DJT. We can do that if you like. I am here to bash you, a Leftist fool. Not my fault your idiot party nominated a terrible candidate. You lost. Deal with it.

because

Nope. If he never saw the tree fall he has no idea what noise you're talking about.

your alternative facts just don't pass the logic test, jr.

Wrong. My point is Trump talks out of his @$$ because he doesn't know. That is not the same thing as lying. F*CK you're dumb.

or you're just slow....

Nice try again. You know you looked stupid so you played the "sarcasm" card. Not going to work. I despise people on the far right and the far left. To me you're equally stupid. I hope you understand this. I am not here to bash DJT. We can do that if you like. I am here to bash you, a Leftist fool. Not my fault your idiot party nominated a terrible candidate. You lost. Deal with it.

uh- i use that expression all the time here, when it applies... which i applied this time. & i am not quite the leftist that you ASSume i am because i disagree with y-o-u.

& that is another fact, jack.

Wrong. My point is Trump talks out of his @$$ because he doesn't know. That is not the same thing as lying. F*CK you're dumb.

what he knows he lies about & what he doesn't know he lies about.

'i know better than my generals'.

^^^ lie ^^^

Forum List

Back