• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Shit Stain {Obama's} Iran deal EXPECTS Iran to SELF report ANY violations they have on Nukes. Shit Stain is also the SAME person who made the Syrian deal.

No worries right liberals?

Fury

Shit Stain {Obama's} Iran deal EXPECTS Iran to SELF report ANY violations they have on Nukes. Shit Stain is also the SAME person who made the Syrian deal.

Fury

You need special shoes.

Liberals are stupid morons, shocker. Fortunately we defeated them last Nov.
more worried about what the ah republican dump has in store next A war with NK ?? maybe take 1000's of republicans into syria and see them get what happens when a moron goes to war..... like gwb the last ah republican did for 1000's in iraq

Fury

Iran would have to be insane to launch on the United states...No it doesn't worry me at all. We'd blow it out of the sky over Iran and probably end up launching a few hundred of our own.

Fury

Iran would have to be insane to launch on the United states...No it doesn't worry me at all. We'd blow it out of the sky over Iran and probably end up launching a few hundred of our own.

Iran would have to be insane to launch on the United states

You think they'd launch a missile at us from their own territory? DERP!

No it doesn't worry me at all.

Don't worry, they'd never think to put a nuke in a shipping container on a boat headed for Portland. Stupid twat.

I'm not worried. Not because I have confidence that Obama's deal with Iran will prevent them from having a nuke. I'm not worried because I have no control of the situation, so worrying would be a waste of energy and needless stress.

Fury
Who to worry about
Iran-Has no nukes,allows IAEA inspections and inspectors in etc
Israel-Has nukes,refuses to acknowledge nukes,refuses to sign treaty on nuclear weapons proliferation,refuses to let IAEA inspectors in,has kidnapped and held a kangaroo court trial for scientist who exposed their nukes,has samson option to nuke Europe if they are at risk of collapsing.

Yep it should be Iran we are worried about. Not gonna happen. You ZioCons are anti american traitors whose sole loyalty is to jews and israel. FUCK YOU!

iranwantswar.jpg

Fury
Who to worry about
Israel-Has nukes,refuses to acknowledge nukes,refuses to sign treaty on nuclear weapons proliferation,refuses to let IAEA inspectors in,has kidnapped and held a kangaroo court trial for scientist who exposed their nukes,has samson option to nuke Europe if they are at risk of collapsing.

Yep it should be Iran we are worried about. Not gonna happen. You ZioCons are anti american traitors whose sole loyalty is to jews and israel. FUCK YOU!
Is Israel is threatening to wipe other countries off the map? Like Iran and N.Korea are saying?

Fury
Who to worry about

Is Israel is threatening to wipe other countries off the map? Like Iran and N.Korea are saying?

The Samson Option

The Samson Option is the name that some military analysts and authors have given to Israel's deterrence strategy of massive retaliation with nuclear weapons as a "last resort" against a country whose military has destroyed much of Israel

Yep.

Oh and it was a FORMER Iranian president who wouldn't DARE do anything without the clerics approval which would never happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back