Does Jon Karl Have The Juice To Survive Benghazi Email Controversy?

The real scandal is how the Republican Party deliberately fed lies to their media suckups, and that their media suckups parroted those lies without questioning them. And naturally, the "liberal media" will completely ignore that issue.

Seriously, how retarded does one have to be not to understand that at least ABC is an open GOP shill? Good journalists know that liars aren't protected by confidentiality. A journalist has a moral obligation to reveal who a lying source is. ABC, the entire network, is now choosing to shield their lying Republican source, so we can see very clearly where their allegiance lies.

lol, Notice they don't ask if OBAMA or Hillary can survive Benghazi..

No, it's about A damn Republicans and some EMAILS

mediate..what can you say:eusa_whistle:

ABC owes President Obama, Hillary Clinton and Embassador Susan Rice an apology.

Benghazi-gate is done, (except for the Rabid Right Wing Echo Chamber).
I guarantee you that the wingnuts will still run ads claiming it's a scandal, no matter the facts.

They have no integrity.
would it make you feel better if we call it an ongoing investigation that is getting closer to the White House ??

What is most pathetic is that the OP has to post multiple times in order to make it appear that there is some interest in this thread.

ABC owes President Obama, Hillary Clinton and Embassador Susan Rice an apology.

Benghazi-gate is done, (except for the Rabid Right Wing Echo Chamber).
I guarantee you that the wingnuts will still run ads claiming it's a scandal, no matter the facts.

They have no integrity.

that & 97%+ of their social con/ AKA- non-rich voters never check sources :thup:

What is most pathetic is that the OP has to post multiple times in order to make it appear that there is some interest in this thread.

the op is good little useful tool for this administration and lets the left wing sites do his thinking for him

So is there even one conservative who cares that the Republican party was caught deliberately feeding lies to their media suckups?

Nope. And there won't be. It was for the glory of TheParty, thus they excuse it. "The ends always justify the means for my side" is the only guiding principle any conservative has these days. The big lie furthered the agenda of DerPartieRepublikkan, therefore they consider the big lie to be a moral good.

So is there even one conservative who cares that the Republican party was caught deliberately feeding lies to their media suckups?

Nope. And there won't be. It was for the glory of TheParty, thus they excuse it. "The ends always justify the means for my side" is the only guiding principle any conservative has these days. The big lie furthered the agenda of DerPartieRepublikkan, therefore they consider the big lie to be a moral good.

That tale is only being bought by you Obamabots suckups
and what does being a Conservative have to do with this?

they're grasping for anything :( ANYTHING!!! :shock: because they know they're teetering on the edge of irrelevance.

Forum List

Back