Does Maricopa County need help from Sheriffs to count votes?

Quit being a retard, this is big news.

{The majority of Arizona counties do not count ballots at polling places. Officials bring the ballots to a central facility for counting. The ballots that were left in the drop boxes in Maricopa County will be counted at their central site, where far-right groups called for a protest.}

How does having a central ballot counting place alter the vote of the people?

How does having a central ballot counting place alter the vote of the people?

The designated adults whose job it is to see that nothing untoward happens with tabulating the votes only have to be in one place to assure that the spoiled, cheating little brats don't misbehave.

The designated adults whose job it is to see that nothing untoward happens with tabulating the votes only have to be in one place to assure that the spoiled, cheating little brats don't misbehave.
That doesn't prove anything other than you being paranoid.

Arizona has more mail in votes than fuckup florida.
. . . and that doesn't ring any alarm bells for you? :dunno:

I personally wonder, how many of them are from folks that are under twenty-five.

Anyone that has raised someone from Gen Z, should. :eusa_think:

Say, how about just letting the election workers do their jobs without you maga fuckups showing up.
What is your problem with citizens watching the count? Elections and the results arrived should be transparent. When they are not fraud is highly likely.

. . . and that doesn't ring any alarm bells for you? :dunno:

I personally wonder, how many of them are from folks that are under twenty-five.

Anyone that has raised someone from Gen Z, should. :eusa_think:
Why would it ring an alarm bell?

I raised 3 Gen Z kids and they find no value currently in the republic party.

Why would it ring an alarm bell?

I raised 3 Gen Z kids and they find no value currently in the republic party.

I raised two Gen Z kids and they are ages 23 and 25, and are both living on their own, not in our home, and are self-sufficient. And they see no value in Democrats.

now, tell me about yours.

I raised two Gen Z kids and they are ages 23 and 25, and are both living on their own, not in our home, and are self-sufficient. And they see no value in Democrats.

now, tell me about yours
One 26, 24 and 22

Older two self-sufficient starting careers with last still in college as senior working on keeping a 4.0.

They’re disgusted by the republic party. Top issues cited by them are the right of privacy and desire to diminish our Democracy.

One 26, 24 and 22

Older two self-sufficient starting careers with last still in college as senior working on keeping a 4.0.

They’re disgusted by the republic party. Top issues cited by them are the right of privacy and desire to diminish our Democracy.

"Republic party"? :laughing0301:

"Democracy" is tyranny by the majority, and the majority is controlled by the lying media. You've sold your soul for your "democracy". You are a slave to it.

:)

"Republic party"? :laughing0301:

"Democracy" is tyranny by the majority, and the majority is controlled by the lying media. You've sold your soul for your "democracy". You are a slave to it.

:)
You better take that fascist nose ring out.

Why is this tabulation center barricaded?

A: Because there are participation award winners out there that were never taught how to handle losing. We even get 'em from out-of-state, as is the case with this mental midget from Ohio:

A federal grand jury in Phoenix returned an indictment today charging an Ohio man for allegedly sending threatening communications to an election official with the Arizona Secretary of State’s Office.

According to court documents, on or about Aug. 2, Joshua Russell, 44, of Bucyrus, allegedly left the following voicemail for an election official with the Arizona Secretary of State’s Office (Victim‑1): “This message is for traitor [Victim-1’s full name]. You’ve drug your feet, you’ve done nothing, to protect our election for 2020. You’re committing election fraud, you’re starting to do it again, from day one. You’re the enemy of the United States, you’re a traitor to this country, and you better put your sh[inaudible], your [expletive] affairs in order, ’cause your days [inaudible] are extremely numbered. America’s coming for you, and you will pay with your life, you communist [expletive] traitor [expletive].”

Additionally, according to the indictment, on or about Sept. 9, Russell allegedly left the following voicemail for Victim-1: “This message is for terrorist [Victim-1’s last name]. The only reason you’re still walking around on this planet is because we’re waiting for the midterms to see you prosecuted for the crimes you have done to our nation. You are a terrorist. You are a derelict criminal. And you have a few short months to see yourself behind bars, or we will see you to the grave. You are a traitor to this nation, and you will suffer the [expletive] consequences.”

Finally, according to the indictment, on or about Nov. 15, Russell allegedly left the following voicemail for Victim-1: “This message is for communist, criminal, [Victim-1’s full name]. We will not endure your crimes on America another day. You’ve been busted, over and over again. We will not wait for you to be drugged through court. A war is coming for you. The entire nation is coming for you. And we will stop, at no end, until you are in the ground. You’re a traitor to this nation. You’re a [expletive] piece of [expletive] communist, and you just signed your own death warrant. Get your affairs in order, cause, your days are very short.”

Mod Edit: Please refrain from using red bold in the body of your text. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back