Does Mueller Keep Wasting Time on Trump Russia Hoax Conspiracy?

Mueller should?

• Resign

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Focus on Crooked H and the corrupt DNC

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters

conserveguy877

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2015
All this is way over hyped Manafort and Papadopoulos. Especially how it helps prove president Trump's point. The fake news has been desperate to smear Trump since when?

All this is way over hyped Manafort and Papadopoulos. Especially how it helps prove president Trump's point. The fake news has been desperate to smear Trump since when?
Mueller........Mueller......anyone......

hqdefault.jpg

Mueller thinks he can flip Manafort and make him lie about Trump.
I don't think it's gonna work because Trump already said he's thinking of pardoning him.

Mueller........Mueller......anyone......

hqdefault.jpg

If he slips on not indicting Podesta's. Then he's really wasting time just talking to Manafort about his tax evasion. When this whole circus caused by the MSM can show the fact it doesn't have to do with Trump Russia collusion.

I don't think it's gonna work because Trump already said he's thinking of pardoning him.
Manafort was just doing his job at the time. I don't see tax evasion saying Trump in it. But the lefties need to smear this president every day right? This helps show the incompetence in Mueller. If he wastes time trying to twist Manaforts fingers about Trump.

I want to see a special council of Trump supporters investigating Hillary and obama.

I think ( and hope ) Mueller is really going after this guy who just stepped down today.

Democratic power lobbyist Tony Podesta, the founder of the Podesta Group, is stepping down from the firm that bears his name after coming under investigation by special counsel Robert Mueller.

Podesta announced his decision during a firm-wide meeting Monday morning and is alerting clients of his impending departure.

Tony Podesta stepping down from lobbying giant amid Mueller probe

Last edited:
Swamp Rat Mueller was in all that corruption with Crooked Hillary and Hussaine Obama so I would surprised if he actually sought justice as far as Crooked Hillary's crimes. So far Swamp Rat Mueller is an embarrassment and disgrace and is attacking our democracy. Manafort basically got caught for tax evasion for a number of years starting in 2006 under an illegal search so "the evidence" should be tossed out in court. The "conspiracy against the United States" is a hilarious name for agreeing with an associate to avoid paying income taxes. :p

Forget Manafort.

From the beginning, I've wondered would would grab for the brass ring and sing the loudest. I thought it would Flynn. Then wondered about Manafort.

But now we have a confession that shows conspiracy.

Read it. Really. Just for once, educate yourself.

Last edited:
Mueller and his team are Obama's/Hillary's / the Democrats' 'Hit Squad' and 'Clean Up' crew.

Podesta, Hillary, Bill, Comey, Holder ... even Mueller may 'burn' ... and only Mueller and his team can stop this 'boomerang of disaster.

Congress calling Mueller before them to answer questions, in light of last week's evidence against him and fellow Democrats, could unravel everything the Libs have been doing and hiding.

yes. Muller and his army of lawyers are huge Clinton and Obama backers.

Well it's gotten to where it's not bipartisan. I thought Mueller should know this. When clearly Manafort just didn't file his taxes.

I want to see a special council of Trump supporters investigating Hillary and obama.
And Comey,Holder,Lynch who played defense for Obama both his terms and played defense for Hillary with their non-investigation investigations (and "matters").

He's going to continue ... until he appears before Congress and is asked to explain why he hid the rvidence of Russian crimes in 2009 - 2010, why he, Holder, and Obama allowed the Uranium One sale to go through when he knew what the Russians were doing, why he's covering for the Podestas, the Clintons, Holder, Obama...

It came out today that Obama kicked in a cool million dollars to help pay for the fake made up dossier....if the Clinton's and Obama and his team skate while Trump undergoes this witch hunt there will be hell to pay at the ballot box for years to come.

He's going to continue ... until he appears before Congress and is asked to explain why he hid the rvidence of Russian crimes in 2009 - 2010, why he, Holder, and Obama allowed the Uranium One sale to go through when he knew what the Russians were doing, why he's covering for the Podestas, the Clintons, Holder, Obama...

I think they will push this to the next election. It's no shock when this information came out.

Forum List

Back