Zone1 Does my mum and her parents look "caucasian to you"?

I don't drink or use drugs, never have, and never smoked or used tobacco. So I can see the difference in my health compared to my peers. I'm in my late 70s and in much better shape than those who smoked, drank, or used drugs. Of course, some of it could be the luck of the genetic lottery, but the difference is still there.

Okay. Then you will understand what I will say to you now: I will not forgive you that you called me a Nazi because many of my family members had been murdered from Nazis. I have not the feeling I have the right to do so in their names. So try to find the forgiveness of this sin in another way to get again a better relation to the Holy Spirit.

Last edited:
Okay. Then you will understand what I will say to you now: I will not forgive you that you called me a Nazi because many of my family members had been murdered from Nazis. I have not the feeling I have the right to do so in their names. So try to find the forgiveness of this sin in another way to get again a better relation to the Holy Spirit.

My first response was that I called no one a Nazi. I don't remember calling you a Nazi, and it's not something I would typically do. I am devoted to the truth, and I do my best always to tell the truth. I would only call someone a Nazi if I believed that's what they were. I don't think there are many Nazis around; there are a few misguided fools, but I think they are mostly angry young men. They use the nazi stuff just as a way to express their anger. Please clarify if I called you a Nazi because I certainly don't remember. Are you sure that you're not confusing me with someone else?

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
My first response was that I called no one a Nazi. I don't remember calling you a Nazi, and it's not something I would typically do. I am devoted to the truth, and I do my best always to tell the truth. I would only call someone a Nazi if I believed that's what they were. I don't think there are many Nazis around; there are a few misguided fools, but I think they are mostly angry young men. They use the nazi stuff just as a way to express their anger. Please clarify if I called you a Nazi because I certainly don't remember. Are you sure that you're not confusing me with someone else?

Try to explain god (=the truth) what you not did do so you are an innocent naive child while all others are devils. Ask a priest of a church who knows the sacrament of confession and "discuss" what you did do. And by the way: God is the truth - so this means also you are not the truth because you are not god. You have your perspective, your point of view. And what I can see from my perspective is a man who lost or is in danger to lose the contact to the Holy Spirit.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back