Zone1 Does my mum and her parents look "caucasian to you"?

There's a town in Argentina that looks like an Alpine village where the street names are in German.
Plus. The Nazis escaped to many other countries as well included the middle east.

Such villages existed a long time before Hitler came - also in the USA. You wiped out the German culture in the USA with world war 1. In Argentinia Germans still had been welcome and so also many German Jews came to Argentinia. You simplify history.

Hitler was in deep with the grand mufti. The also escaped with a lot of the loot they plundered. If we wonder where all this fascist/Nazi crap overtaking us is coming from, just imagine what all the Nazis kids did.

¿Suck on soothers?

Plus, after the war the US imported thousands of Nazis and set them up in something called operation paper clip. What are their kids doing?

More concrete: What are doing the children of Wernher von Braun who brought your nation up to the moon? ...

PS: I found out now he had 2 daughters Iris Careen and Margrit Cecile - born in 1948 and 1952 in the USA. Did they overtake the USA and made you to an armed dictatorship with the help of the KKK? Or are they just simple quite normal crazy US-Americans like all others? What had happened? One of them is now 74 years and the other one is now 70 years.

Last edited:
Such villages existed a long time before Hitler came - also in the USA. You wiped out the German culture in the USA with world war 1. In Argentinia Germss stl had bene welcome and so also many German Jews came to Argentinia. You simplofyx history.

¿Suck on soothers?

More concrete: What are doing the children of Wernher von Braun who brought you up to the moon?
Thanks nazi lover.

Yes. There has been more hatred and bigotry and persecution against Jews than any other minority in the world.
Yet they don't blame bigotry for their endless failures and culture of crime. Oh yeah, they don't have the failures and crime — they're exceptionally accomplished as a group. Kind of disproves the negroes narrative of pity, doesn't it? 🤔

No idea what that is, but I suspect it‘s just another liberal who, while saying they are opposed to bigotry against a minority, taking a swipe at Jews.
I didn't know what it meant, either, so I just googled it. Your assumption is right. It was intended as a swipe. Liberals are good at hasbara (controlling the narrative).

I didn't know what it meant, either, so I just googled it. Your assumption is right. It was intended as a swipe. Liberals are good at hasbara (controlling the narrative).
Ah. So the liberal poster above, who claims to be against bigotry toward minorities, is advancing the antisemitic claim Jews are all-powerful.

Libs are such hypocrites.

Ah. So the liberal poster above, who claims to be against bigotry toward minorities, is advancing the antisemitic claim Jews are all-powerful.

Libs are such hypocrites.
I only read about the word briefly, but after glancing at about five references, it appears the word "explanation" is sometimes used as the word meaning in English, but others say it's not entirely accurate and the last I read described something more in line with controlling the narrative — something particularly attributable to liberals, Leftists and Democrats these days. So, yes, there does seem to be some projection going on here by cnm. And, with the proliferation of social media, "hasbara" probably is a wise strategy by any nation state, political organization or political movement. Perhaps Zionists, who are particularly associated with the word, were just ahead of the curve.

And? Means this something for you and your behavior?

They don't look like Negroids, like the people of sub-Saharan Africa, nor do they look mongoloid that is like the Mongolians, the Chinese, and the other people of eastern Asia. So that leaves Caucasians. Do they look like the people of the caucus mountains? Yes, at least more than any other people. So, I think that would make them Caucasians. I can see what looks like Caucasian noses, eyes, and hair, but a genetic test would tell the whole story. As for origin, I would say India, South or Central Asia, and maybe Eastern Europe.

Last edited:
That is some serious swarthy wog stuff right there for sure.

They don't look like Negroids, like the people of sub-Saharan Africa, nor do they look mongoloid that is like the Mongolians, the Chinese, and the other people of eastern Asia. So that leaves Caucasians. Do they look like the people of the caucus mountains? Yes, at least more than any other people. So, I think that would make them Caucasians. I can see what looks like Caucasian noses, eyes, and hair, but a genetic test would tell the whole story. As for origin, I would say India, South or Central Asia, and maybe Eastern Europe.

Do you use alcohol or drugs?

I dont know about "White" because White means White and milk is white, snow is white, paper is white, but they are obviously dark. But is that dark brown or a light brown could it be olive or reddish brown? And do they look "caucasian" to you? If you say caucasian it is not neccessarily related to skin tone?

große bilder hochladen
Um, of course not. Your parents are African/arabs.

Do you use alcohol or drugs?
I don't drink or use drugs, never have, and never smoked or used tobacco. So I can see the difference in my health compared to my peers. I'm in my late 70s and in much better shape than those who smoked, drank, or used drugs. Of course, some of it could be the luck of the genetic lottery, but the difference is still there.

Forum List

Back