Does Officer Wilson Have a Civil Case Against News Media

i'm for anything that takes that low life channel msnbc to court btw.

Does officer Wilson of Ferguson, Missouri have grounds for a civil case against the U.S. news media , in particularly extreme leftist networks like MSNBC or publications like the NY Times and Washington Post for libel and slander? The whole rush to judgement with "Hand's Up Don't Shoot" mantra that turned out to be a lie has totally destroyed officer Wilson's career.
He'd be wise to keep his mouth shut and leave well enough alone. He got off easy, and should be thankful that an independent outside agency didn't conduct the investigation.
he did?
Yes, he did.

Does officer Wilson of Ferguson, Missouri have grounds for a civil case against the U.S. news media , in particularly extreme leftist networks like MSNBC or publications like the NY Times and Washington Post for libel and slander? The whole rush to judgement with "Hand's Up Don't Shoot" mantra that turned out to be a lie has totally destroyed officer Wilson's career.
He'd be wise to keep his mouth shut and leave well enough alone. He got off easy, and should be thankful that an independent outside agency didn't conduct the investigation.
he did?
Yes, he did.
how?

Probably. To win a defamation case you have to have suffered a financial loss. Like losing your job because of the false statements made by many media outlets.
That might bring in outside independent agencies to examine what little evidence there was. It also might bring in witnesses that were dismissed because Mr. Wilson's investigators deemed them liars. It might also uncover additional video and/or additional witnesses. It could bring in Mr. Wilson's past history. And, it could further show embarrassing actions by the Ferguson police department.

he did?
Yes, he did.
how?
I have explained it in this thread. Please scroll this thread until you see it. There're just a few comments so far, so it shouldn't be difficult to find what I have already said.

Probably. To win a defamation case you have to have suffered a financial loss. Like losing your job because of the false statements made by many media outlets.
That might bring in outside independent agencies to examine what little evidence there was. It also might bring in witnesses that were dismissed because Mr. Wilson's investigators deemed them liars. It might also uncover additional video and/or additional witnesses. It could bring in Mr. Wilson's past history. And, it could further show embarrassing actions by the Ferguson police department.
so did Obama's.

so did Obama's.
Obama's what ???

i'd go get all of the IP addresses from the hate related posts off of internet sites and add them all to the suit.
Yeah, doesn't work that way when you become a Public Figure. I can call Sarah Palin a useless moron-producing slut-making ******-fucking **** all day long, and there's not a thing she can do about it.
then go for it, why star it out? Let's see that post buddy!!

Hey btw, what about that post about tradition and women and black voters. You never answered that one. you jump on shit like it is your next meal in here and yet avoided that one like the plague.

so did Obama's.
Obama's what ???
investigators

he did?
Yes, he did.
how?
I have explained it in this thread. Please scroll this thread until you see it. There're just a few comments so far, so it shouldn't be difficult to find what I have already said.
no you didn't, why was it easy for him? he only lost his job, had his life threatened, had to move. just how is that easy? please, I'm sorry, he was merely doing what he was paid to do and a low life challenges him and loses.

it sure is funny how the left doesn't want police to profile, and yet the left do it. What's that phrase about throwing stones?

he did?
Yes, he did.
how?
no you didn't, why was it easy for him? he only lost his job, had his life threatened, had to move. just how is that easy? please, I'm sorry, he was merely doing what he was paid to do and a low life challenges him and loses.
That's a matter of opinion. Obviously we see it differently.

so did Obama's.
Obama's what ???
investigators
What investigators are you talking about? And, how does it relate to Mr. Obama?

oh, I see, you feel that as a reward, he ought lose his job, his home, his life when the facts backed him.

One other thing before our resident scum get this thread moved to the Siberia of the Board.....

the DISGUSTING FILTH in the LSM sure does seem to look the other way when one of their 'own' like Bill Cosby gets accused of multiple rapes, huh?

In the UK, the disgusting BBC allowed Jimmy Saville to rape hundreds of children without lifting a finger.

Here? They don't even bother with verifying rape charges.... They just print it.

Will Rolling Stone get sued? Probably. Will they be forced out of business over it? Doubtful.

See, people..... There's two sets of rules in this:

One set for you and me and another set for the dimocrap scum coalition.

hot button topic for me
You sure have this thing about "rape" today.

so did Obama's.
Obama's what ???
investigators
What investigators are you talking about? And, how does it relate to Mr. Obama?
the one's that Eric Holder brought in. The medical examiner all of them. The ones that weren't provided by the state of MO. Those.

oh, I see, you feel that as a reward, he ought lose his job, his home, his life when the facts backed him.
I have never said nor implied such. Those are your words, not mine. I stated my case and opinion in this thread, and directed you to it. I have stated my opinion in detail, and I stand by it. But, never did I ever say that Mr. Wilson should lose his job, his family, nor his home. The way I understand it, Mr. Wilson resigned, moved, and did so freely.

The only lawsuit of real merit around all this would be a class action suit by black Ferguson residents, with standing, against the entire city government.

Forum List

Back