Does race and/or sex matter to you?

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
Why does race and sex seem to matter to so many for so many different reasons?

Does a person's race or sex really matter that much?

Politically, people are obsessed with it

Why?

Why is it OK for Joe Biden to say he wanted a black woman for a VP, not knowing who it would be yet?

A remarkable number Americans allow themselves to be sucked into Democrat gaslighting campaigns. When it comes to Presidential candidates YOU ARE WHAT YOU"RE RECORD SAYS YOU ARE.

That is what matters, but for the next 100 days Democrats will blitzing Youtube and every other media outlet with RACE RACE RACE. And they just might get away with it.

A remarkable number Americans allow themselves to be sucked into Democrat gaslighting campaigns. When it comes to Presidential candidates YOU ARE WHAT YOU"RE RECORD SAYS YOU ARE.

That is what matters, but for the next 100 days Democrats will blitzing Youtube and every other media outlet with RACE RACE RACE. And they just might get away with it.
Democrats have control of virtually all the media and academia.

This affords them a tremendous amount of propaganda for the sheep, which is really all that people are.

Then once control of the sheep, they preach the virtues of democracy, but not until.

Democrats have control of virtually all the media and academia.

This affords them a tremendous amount of propaganda for the sheep, which is really all that people are.

Then once control of the sheep, they preach the virtues of democracy, but not until.
It can't be over-estimate how powerful TV, Social and printed Media have become. The George Floyd riots and BLM's rise to a multi-billion dollar SCAM enterprise were all manufactured by replaying the "knee on neck" video ten thousand times 24/7. They will use the same Media Machine to create a hysteria over a multi-racial phony with the worst track record of any political leader in recent history. And they just might pull it off.

Why does race and sex seem to matter to so many for so many different reasons?

Does a person's race or sex really matter that much?

Politically, people are obsessed with it

Why?

Why is it OK for Joe Biden to say he wanted a black woman for a VP, not knowing who it would be yet?

As a white man. A Catholic I will date any woman whether she’s black or white, Jewish Muslim.

I also believe in mutual respect. I respect Jews, Muslims, Buddhist you name it. Honestly, this is common sense. Most Americans are totally cool people.

As I have said before I am a Democrat I still consider myself an old-school Democrat. I voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016 but I felt that the Democrat party went so extremely far to the left by 2020. I had to vote for Mr. Trump.

I believe that most Americans don’t really care about this stuff, but the radical media and left-wing politicians for some reason see it as an opportunity. Some of them believe in it others don’t give a damn about it but engage in race division because it makes the money.

The USA and much of Western Europe are obsessed with race division and self hatred of their history. This doesn’t occur in the more civilized parts of the world. And yes, the eastern world is now more civilized than America. It’s a shame. And it’s not just in autocratic countries where are the population act normal. In Singapore, which is mostly a democratic country with a very multicultural population they have no left-wing fanaticism. And they have one of the strongest middle classes in the world.

Your race and your gender are a part of what you are. Like it or not, a woman President will not react the same way to unexpected stimuli as a man President. A Black person's experiences effect the man he becomes. There is no way around it. It would be foolish to ignore gender and race when evaluating a candidate.

Trump is what his record says he is. A childish self-centered ass who should never be allowed near the white house.

8z44nb.jpg

Why would any sane person question the sex in a sexual relationship? Yeah, sexual orientation is important. Did you just realize it?

Why would any sane person question the sex in a sexual relationship? Yeah, sexual orientation is important. Did you just realize it?
Yes, it's important, but nobody's business other than the participants. Do you want a bunch of judges standing beside your bed and holding up cards to rate your performance?

Yes, it's important, but nobody's business other than the participants. Do you want a bunch of judges standing beside your bed and holding up cards to rate your performance?
Nobody but a nerd who lives in his mother's basement and watches videos all day would imagine a "bunch of judges" holding up cards to rate performance. WTF is this all about anyway? .

Forum List

Back