Trump believes the universe had a beginning.
Did time have a beginning?
Time is a measure of expansion of the universe. So yes. Even Trump knows this. Don’t you think you should get in line?
When did time begin then
~14 billion years ago when space and time were created from nothing.
That's funny, what branch of physics details how something can come from nothing.

It's pure psychobabble

Nobody knows what the UNIVERSE is. Humans created religion. It explained things thousands of years ago. Now, we have SCIENCE. It weighs and measures, it doesn't require faith as it's basic requirement. It doesn't concern itself with explaining everything, because it isn't practical or possible.
I find that militant atheists are the least scientific people on the planet.
Well, that is neither here nor there, is it?
Mary please do not pick on ding, his 85 IQ is already severely strained

Trump believes the universe had a beginning.
Time is a measure of expansion of the universe. So yes. Even Trump knows this. Don’t you think you should get in line?
When did time begin then
That's funny, what branch of physics details how something can come from nothing.

It's pure psychobabble
It’s called inflation theory and it is the leading cosmological model, dumbass.

Nobody knows what the UNIVERSE is. Humans created religion. It explained things thousands of years ago. Now, we have SCIENCE. It weighs and measures, it doesn't require faith as it's basic requirement. It doesn't concern itself with explaining everything, because it isn't practical or possible.
Do you mind if I ask what you do for a living?

It is if you are one of those dumbasses.
Ooookay...

When did time begin then

It's pure psychobabble
Theory is not reality, you can not see the difference, since everything in physics is provable, inflation theory is not physics

Stock picker, you wanna see my apples

I do mind, but thank you for asking. Do you mind if I ask you WHAT that has to do with this?

I do mind, but thank you for asking. Do you mind if I ask you WHAT that has to do with this?
He is just wanking himself off, humor him

When did time begin then

It's pure psychobabble

Doesn't inflation deal with what happened after the Big Bang, rather then before?

Inflation. Duality. Planck's constant. So where did god come from? Was he like a cosmic Houdini, pulled himself out of her/his own hat? Physicist don't care about THAT.

Inflation. Duality. Planck's constant. So where did god come from? Was he like a cosmic Houdini, pulled himself out of her/his own hat? Physicist don't care about such issues.
I agree, there are no answers. When I hear great physicist saying that time and space were created in the big bang when all matter in the universe was just a cosmic speck, it's actually sadder then listening to a schizzo say that God created everything. As the schizzo has an excuse for the idiocy

I like the Watterson theory of creation, Calvin created the killer snow goons, excuse me, deranged MUTANT snow goons. Because, WHY NOT? Just as real as Mohamed or Buddha!

Last edited:
When did time begin then

It's pure psychobabble

Doesn't inflation deal with what happened after the Big Bang, rather then before?
Inflation is the quantum tunneling event where all the matter and energy in the universe was created. Then the universe began to expand and cool. The phrase Big Bang is the initial expansion.

But no, not after. Before. Inflation is a very short lived event. Not to be confused with the expansion of the universe.

Just thought I'd post a criticism of inflation, written by a theoretical physicist. Not because I think it disproves inflation, but instead to once again show that there is not a consensus about how the universe came to be as it is.

Is The Inflationary Universe A Scientific Theory? Not Anymore
Sure there are criticisms. But look at all the phenomena it explains that no other model does. Not to mention it is the only model that doesn’t run afoul of the SLoT.

He is just wanking himself off, humor him
I’m not a fan of trolls. I do not suffer fools.

I wasn’t talking to you.

It has to do with how much time I will waste in trolls. Plus it serves to run them off.

Don’t quit your day job.

Don’t quit your day job.
Hell that funds my 401k and Roth IRA.....

Silly

Forum List

Back