Trying to validate god's existence. Obviously trying to validate that. If someone has a engineering degree, Brilliant. Kudos. But you don't exactly understand the universe, you can build a bridge or a dam. But they fail too. Like your logic.
GOD validates HIS own existence. The Bible begins: In the beginning GOD... There is no explanation.
The bible has nothing to do with the beginning as the bible itself does not claim that it was written by God. The bible was written by human beings that existed no where near the beginning. Can you see this

Where the universe came from is not a scientific issue. You know that. Chicken or the egg. it is great fun debating it. There is no answer.
It is 100% a scientific issue and there is an answer.
You are right there is an answer, one that may never be known to humanity. The fact is that we as a species are no closer to understanding the universe then a ladybug is

Trying to validate god's existence. Obviously trying to validate that. If someone has a engineering degree, Brilliant. Kudos. But you don't exactly understand the universe, you can build a bridge or a dam. But they fail too. Like your logic.
GOD validates HIS own existence. The Bible begins: In the beginning GOD... There is no explanation.
The bible has nothing to do with the beginning as the bible itself does not claim that it was written by God. The bible was written by human beings that existed no where near the beginning. Can you see this

"In the beginning when God created heaven and earth" refers to the the time when the law was first given as a light to the nations. A light that separated the world above from the world below by teaching people to distinguish between clean and unclean, right and wrong, true and false, good and evil, life and death.

The law is the firmament, basis, of Heaven.

Unless a person conforms to the instruction given in the law they can never enter the kingdom of Heaven.

Where the universe came from is not a scientific issue. You know that. Chicken or the egg. it is great fun debating it. There is no answer.
You are right there is an answer, one that may never be known to humanity. The fact is that we as a species are no closer to understanding the universe then a ladybug is
That’s a ridiculous statement.

Is a lady bug aware of red shift and cosmic background radiation?

Ok, what Is that answer? 42? Ok, really.
In a closed universe the gravitational energy which is always negative exactly compensates the positive energy of matter. So the energy of a closed universe is always zero. So nothing prevents this universe from being spontaneously created. Because the net energy is always zero. The positive energy of matter is balanced by the negative energy of the gravity of that matter which is the space time curvature of that matter. There is no conservation law that prevents the formation of such a universe. In quantum mechanics if something is not forbidden by conservation laws, then it necessarily happens with some non-zero probability. So a closed universe can spontaneously appear - through the laws of quantum mechanics - out of nothing. And in fact there is an elegant mathematical description which describes this process and shows that a tiny closed universe having very high energy can spontaneously pop into existence and immediately start to expand and cool. In this description, the same laws that describe the evolution of the universe also describe the appearance of the universe which means that the laws were in place before the universe itself.

In a closed universe the gravitational energy which is always negative exactly compensates the positive energy of matter. So the energy of a closed universe is always zero. So nothing prevents this universe from being spontaneously created. Because the net energy is always zero. The positive energy of matter is balanced by the negative energy of the gravity of that matter which is the space time curvature of that matter. There is no conservation law that prevents the formation of such a universe. In quantum mechanics if something is not forbidden by conservation laws, then it necessarily happens with some non-zero probability. So a closed universe can spontaneously appear - through the laws of quantum mechanics - out of nothing. And in fact there is an elegant mathematical description which describes this process and shows that a tiny closed universe having very high energy can spontaneously pop into existence and immediately start to expand and cool. In this description, the same laws that describe the evolution of the universe also describe the appearance of the universe which means that the laws were in place before the universe itself.
In which case we're likely not the only universe to ever exist.

An amoeba knows as much about where it came from as you do, exactly equal

"In the beginning when God created heaven and earth" refers to the the time when the law was first given as a light to the nations. A light that separated the world above from the world below by teaching people to distinguish between clean and unclean, right and wrong, true and false, good and evil, life and death.

Unless a person conforms to the instruction given in the law they can never enter the kingdom of Heaven.
Actually I will say that I both believe in god, and that everything you wrote is opinionated nonsense

Actually I will say that I both believe in god, and that everything you wrote is opinionated nonsense

lol, so you will never be a deep thinker. No skin off my nose. Many people can live out there entire lives claiming to believe in God without ever having had a single deep or intelligent thought. Seems like a waste of life to me, but to each his own and all that..

Enjoy!

Last edited:

lol, so you will never be a deep thinker. No skin off my nose. Many people can live out there entire lives claiming to believe in God without ever having had a single deep or intelligent thought. Seems like a waste of life to me, but to each his own and all that..

Enjoy!
You are not thinking at all, all you are doing is repeating what you read and heard someone else say. The problem with your statement is the words god and beginning both have no meaning in the context.

In other words you can not define the meaning of either, without that the statement you made, that you put no thought into because you are a parrot repeater, has no meaning

~14 billion years ago when space and time were created from nothing.
That's funny, what branch of physics details how something can come from nothing.

It's pure psychobabble
It’s called inflation theory and it is the leading cosmological model, dumbass.

Doesn't inflation deal with what happened after the Big Bang, rather then before?
Inflation is the quantum tunneling event where all the matter and energy in the universe was created. Then the universe began to expand and cool. The phrase Big Bang is the initial expansion.

But no, not after. Before. Inflation is a very short lived event. Not to be confused with the expansion of the universe.

Well, some further reading shows that the timing is often presented in a contradictory fashion; some places show inflation as immediately after the Big Bang, some immediately prior. In neither case, however, do I see anything indicating that inflation shows matter and energy being created. From my reading of the concept, it is about the extremely rapid expansion of the universe either immediately after or immediately before the BB, not about how the energy that was expanding came into being. I could well be missing things, however; do you have any links I might go to where it explains how inflation describes the creation of the energy of the universe?

In which case we're likely not the only universe to ever exist.
That is certainly a distinct possibility. Who ever said we were?

Doubtful.

Doubtful.

Its a fact as neither the amoeba or you knows it's origin. You may be able to ponder the question where the amoeba can not, but your knowledge of the answer is equal, exactly equal

^ cuu cuu

Its a fact as neither the amoeba or you knows it's origin. You may be able to ponder the question where the amoeba can not, but your knowledge of the answer is equal, exactly equal.

If the above is wrong, state why?

^ cuu cuu

Its a fact as neither the amoeba or you knows it's origin. You may be able to ponder the question where the amoeba can not, but your knowledge of the answer is equal, exactly equal.

If the above is wrong, state why?
Here I'll post a video that explains the beginning of the universe.

You post the amoeba's understanding of the origin of the universe.

Ok?

That's funny, what branch of physics details how something can come from nothing.

It's pure psychobabble

Doesn't inflation deal with what happened after the Big Bang, rather then before?
Inflation is the quantum tunneling event where all the matter and energy in the universe was created. Then the universe began to expand and cool. The phrase Big Bang is the initial expansion.

But no, not after. Before. Inflation is a very short lived event. Not to be confused with the expansion of the universe.

Well, some further reading shows that the timing is often presented in a contradictory fashion; some places show inflation as immediately after the Big Bang, some immediately prior. In neither case, however, do I see anything indicating that inflation shows matter and energy being created. From my reading of the concept, it is about the extremely rapid expansion of the universe either immediately after or immediately before the BB, not about how the energy that was expanding came into being. I could well be missing things, however; do you have any links I might go to where it explains how inflation describes the creation of the energy of the universe?

Nothing in that discussion indicates that cosmic inflation describes the creation of the energy of the universe, at least not that I could tell. :dunno:

Nothing in that discussion indicates that cosmic inflation describes the creation of the energy of the universe, at least not that I could tell.

Look at the graphic used for the video and discussed at the beginning of the video. See how inflation is labeled at the left and shows it to be the event that starts it all?

See big bang expansion at the bottom of the graphic and shows it to be what happened after expansion?

You know you can google this stuff for yourself?

upload_2018-10-28_19-6-22.png

Nothing in that discussion indicates that cosmic inflation describes the creation of the energy of the universe, at least not that I could tell. :dunno:

Click on Vilenkin's interview.

Did our Universe have a Beginning? | Closer to Truth

Forum List

Back