Zone1 Does the Human Soul have Consciousness?

Yes, that's what discovering the order of nature is all about. To be able to use that orderliness to make predictions. What was the value of Newton's discoveries or Einstein's? To make predictions. If I hit an 8oz ball with 1000 lbf at a launch angle of 22 Deg on Mars, what will happen?
To make predictions?

Okay. I've wasted enough time with you

Modern science and understanding has nothing to do with the ancient beliefs on which Christianity was founded. The church used to tie a string on a buried person's finger that was attached to a bell so that the 'not dead' could notify the priest to get somebody to start digging.
I wish you understood science or were interested in understanding science, then we could at least have discussions that weren't boring AF.

Practical application is the process of using theoretical knowledge and skills in real-world situations to solve problems and achieve desired outcomes. It can involve applying concepts, theories, and models. Practical application is important in many fields.

So says Google AI

Practical application is the process of using theoretical knowledge and skills in real-world situations to solve problems and achieve desired outcomes. It can involve applying concepts, theories, and models. Practical application is important in many fields.

So says Google AI
Get a job writing text books

When you start telling people what you personally believe it's all about, you lose.
It's not what I personally believe. It's what science is.
  1. Science is the study of nature
  2. Science discovers the order within nature
  3. Science uses the discovered order within nature as to be able to make future predictions of nature (i.e. the practical application of science)
Which one of these statements do you disagree with?

Ding is
It's not what I personally believe. It's what science is.
  1. Science is the study of nature
  2. Science discovers the order within nature
  3. Science uses the discovered order within nature as to be able to make future predictions of nature (i.e. the practical application of science)
Which one of these statements do you disagree with?
What website did you crib this from? please be honest

Reason. motivation.

next

So says Google AI

Forum List

Back