Does the human tailbone wag?

trevorjohnson83

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
Tailbone wagging can cause dizzyness. The emotion of anger is a primary cause of the tailbone wagging. Breathing changes associated with sensory inputs precede the tailbone wagging. The tailbone also wags when: you swing a bat(or pretend to), when you walk or run, standing in line at a restaurant, while thinking of what to write, from hallucination, lust, music, interest(sometimes solely in itself wagging). The tailbone wag can come out the eyes and ears as a visual dizzy hallucination while the tailbone is still. To remedy simply concentrate on different objects in your peripheral until they wobble one at a time. If you focus on nothing your whole vision might wobble. Then check the tailbone for wagging. Another trick to show the dizzyness in the vision is tailbone related, while dizzy in the eyes, give tailbone commands that address the cause of the visual spinning like 'tailbone interest in self' or 'tailbone interest in vision'. Just thinking a phrase like this will stop the spinning in the hallucination. If you address the spinning with incorrect tailbone commands like 'tailbone I'm swinging a bat right now' it will also put changes in the dizzyness. You can literally tell your mind tailbone commands to alter and stop hallucinations. When you check and your tailbone wag is dormant, this can mean everything is fine or that you are bored.... I think living without the knowledge of the tailbone could be unhealthy.

Last edited:
Tailbone wagging can cause dizzyness. The emotion of anger is a primary cause of the tailbone wagging. Breathing changes associated with sensory inputs precede the tailbone wagging. The tailbone also wags when: you swing a bat(or pretend to), when you walk or run, standing in line at a restaurant, while thinking of what to write, from hallucination, lust, music, interest(sometimes solely in itself wagging). The tailbone wag can come out the eyes and ears as a visual dizzy hallucination while the tailbone is still. To remedy simply concentrate on different objects in your peripheral until they wobble one at a time. If you focus on nothing your whole vision might wobble. Then check the tailbone for wagging. Another trick to show the dizzyness in the vision is tailbone related, while dizzy in the eyes, give tailbone commands that address the cause of the visual spinning like 'tailbone interest in self' or 'tailbone interest in vision'. Just thinking a phrase like this will stop the spinning in the hallucination. If you address the spinning with incorrect tailbone commands like 'tailbone I'm swinging a bat right now' it will also put changes in the dizzyness. You can literally tell your mind tailbone commands to alter and stop hallucinations. When you check and your tailbone wag is dormant, this can mean everything is fine or that you are bored.... I think living without the knowledge of the tailbone could be unhealthy.
1721088014383.png

I no longer have one.....

When I was 17 I had a cyst form around it so they had to remove them it least the cyst re-formed around it again.

I was in the hospital a two-weeks over that operation....I missed my final exams and HS graduation ceremony due to it.

The principal was a stand-up guy, he waved the exams and he and some of my teachers visited me and brought me my diploma and some food.

Sigh, I haven't been able to climb trees worth a shit since. ;)

Forum List

Back