Does This Mean That The Jews Are The Antichrists?

It changes everything. 144,000 males cannot reproduce. You believe there is an end to Israel. The opposite is true. Nothing you have posted says that only 144,000 Messianic Jews are left. In fact, the Bible says that among Israel's enemies, there will be those who realize that they are Jewish and resume fighting for Israel instead of against Israel.
So, How do you pick the ones to support, and which do you discard? Why not let God sort that out while you follow His instruction. He didn't say, "I will bless those who partially bless you, or that bless some of you".

With the trauma the inhabitants of this earth are about to go through, you worry that too many Jews might make it?

Bless Israel, and it's people. period.

Nothing that you cited says anything about males only, LIAR.

They are not all Israel, which are of Israel. period. Fool.

It changes everything. 144,000 males cannot reproduce. You believe there is an end to Israel. The opposite is true. Nothing you have posted says that only 144,000 Messianic Jews are left. In fact, the Bible says that among Israel's enemies, there will be those who realize that they are Jewish and resume fighting for Israel instead of against Israel.
So, How do you pick the ones to support, and which do you discard? Why not let God sort that out while you follow His instruction. He didn't say, "I will bless those who partially bless you, or that bless some of you".

With the trauma the inhabitants of this earth are about to go through, you worry that too many Jews might make it?

Bless Israel, and it's people. period.

Nothing that you cited says anything about males only, LIAR.

They are not all Israel, which are of Israel. period. Fool.

kingdom-ref Mt 24:14.
2-THE 144,000 JEWS

(Commentary)

The 144,000 Jews were sealed with the seal of the living God-ref Rev 7:2-4. They have their FATHER'S NAME WRITTEN IN (or on) THEIR FOREHEADS-Rev 14:1. There are 12,000 from each of the twelve tribes of Israel. The tribe of Dan is omitted. They are male, virgin Jews that have not known a woman; no guile is found in their mouth. They are without fault before the throne of God.
Following God's supernatural destruction of the invading forces against Israel, the 144,000 believe and go forth preaching the Everlasting Gospel and the Gospel of the Kingdom over all the earth. They will preach to fear God, to give glory to God, the message of salvation, and the message of the judgments that are now being brought upon the earth.
Many will get saved as a result of the 144,000 anointed ones of God. However, those that do come to Christ, by faith, will suffer horrible persecutions. Many will have to flee for their lives as time progresses. Many will eventually be beheaded for their faith in Jesus.
What ultimately happens to the 144,000 is not clear.

Rev. 14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins.

You've never even picked up a Bible, have you....

Here's your tip of the day ofo:

Psalms 122:6 - Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.

You're not called to conduct a census, just pray.

So what if the 144,000 are all males...in the history of prophet Muhammad, when his ummah made the Hijrah (the flight to from Mecca to Madinah that marked the beginning of the Islamic calender,) his ummah was made up of 72 men and no women...there were other women provided for those men by their God. So, so what if the 144,000 are all men? Cannot the Abrahamic God make more women if he/it chooses?

And your Old Testament citations don't do it for me...here is what the New Testament says about the Jews:

"(10)When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel. (11)And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. (12)But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth." Matt. 8:10-12

"(33)Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country: (34)And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it. (35)And the husbandmen took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another. (36)Again, he sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto them likewise. (37)But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying, They will reverence my son. (38)But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance. (39)And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him. (40)When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen? (41)They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons. (42)Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes? (43)Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof."

Rev. 14:4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins.

You've never even picked up a Bible, have you....

Here's your tip of the day ofo:

Psalms 122:6 - Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.

You're not called to conduct a census, just pray.

(REPOST because someone is hacking my posts...:)

So what if the 144,000 are all males...in the history of prophet Muhammad, when his ummah made the Hijrah (the flight from Mecca to Madinah that marked the beginning of the Islamic calender,) his ummah was made up of 72 men and no women...there were other women provided for those men by their God. So, so what if the 144,000 are all men? Cannot the Abrahamic God make more women if he/it chooses?

And your Old Testament citations don't do it for me...here is what the New Testament says about the Jews:

"(10)When Jesus heard it, he marvelled, and said to them that followed, Verily I say unto you, I have not found so great faith, no, not in Israel. (11)And I say unto you, That many shall come from the east and west, and shall sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, in the kingdom of heaven. (12)But the children of the kingdom shall be cast out into outer darkness: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth." Matt. 8:10-12

"(33)Hear another parable: There was a certain householder, which planted a vineyard, and hedged it round about, and digged a winepress in it, and built a tower, and let it out to husbandmen, and went into a far country: (34)And when the time of the fruit drew near, he sent his servants to the husbandmen, that they might receive the fruits of it. (35)And the husbandmen took his servants, and beat one, and killed another, and stoned another. (36)Again, he sent other servants more than the first: and they did unto them likewise. (37)But last of all he sent unto them his son, saying, They will reverence my son. (38)But when the husbandmen saw the son, they said among themselves, This is the heir; come, let us kill him, and let us seize on his inheritance. (39)And they caught him, and cast him out of the vineyard, and slew him. (40)When the lord therefore of the vineyard cometh, what will he do unto those husbandmen? (41)They say unto him, He will miserably destroy those wicked men, and will let out his vineyard unto other husbandmen, which shall render him the fruits in their seasons. (42)Jesus saith unto them, Did ye never read in the scriptures, The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner: this is the Lord's doing, and it is marvellous in our eyes? (43)Therefore say I unto you, The kingdom of God shall be taken from you, and given to a nation bringing forth the fruits thereof."

And it was. How long was Israel in Gentile hands since Christ made that statement? The stone they rejected was Christ. And it will be in Gentile hands again until the age of the Gentile is fulfilled. In fact while I was typing this our President just warned Israel again to not abandon the peace initiative which gives away their land. Giving away His land is not what God has in mind.
He's going to give it back to the Jews in abundance, and once and for all.

The result of the battle of Armageddon is this:
Israel wins!
Isaiah 52:1
Awake, awake, Zion, clothe yourself with strength! Put on your garments of splendor, Jerusalem, the holy city. The uncircumcised and defiled will not enter you again.

Last edited:
And it was. How long was Israel in Gentile hands since Christ made that statement? The stone they rejected was Christ. And it will be again until the age of the Gentile is fulfilled. The result of the battle of Armageddon is this:
They win!
Awake, awake, Zion, clothe yourself with strength! Put on your garments of splendor, Jerusalem, the holy city. The uncircumcised and defiled will not enter you again.

who wins? I thought---in the MESSIANIC AGE
"the days 'after'....." according to Isaiah---
EVERYONE WINS-----"nation shall not lift up sword against nation, nor learn the ways of war"

"the light will emanate from Jerusalem" (in context that means ---at all nations (all the
goyim)

(Isaiah was in a good mood)

The Jews win. All of the nations on this earth declare war on Israel, after they revolt against the leader of all of those nations, when he defiles their Temple by sitting on God's throne and declaring himself God.
Christ returns to end the battle before we destroy all life on earth, not just the Jews. In fact God himself defeats Israel's enemies:

Here are the players:

Ezekiel 38:16
And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal and prophesy against him, and say, Thus saith the Lord God: Behold I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal: and I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armor, even a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords: Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet: Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.

The land of Magog
Meshech and Tubal
Persia
Ethiopia
Libya
Ashkenaz
Gomer
Togarmah
"Many peoples with thee"
Russia
Russia
Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan
Ethiopia and Sudan
Libya
Austria and Germany
Eastern Europe
Southeastern Europe - Turkey
The rest of us
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
And here they are in shambles:

Zech.12:23
"Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem. And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it"

The residual affect of the Jews accepting Christ as their Messiah effects all nations and all people. Hate will be replaced with love in the Middle East and everywhere. Christ stays. No more hospitals, no more court rooms, no more killing, no more famine..........

Isaiah 19:25
The LORD Almighty will bless them, saying, "Blessed be Egypt my people, Assyria my handiwork, and Israel my inheritance."

When Christ returns, we all win. :)

oh........ok sure thing----after he busts up all
the crosses (take the question to your local
mosque----my first visit to a mosque----about 45 years ago ----on a "good Friday"----included ---
<Christians> << PERVERSE LIARS ---ENEMEEEES OF ISLAAAAAM

by his accent---I think the Imam was Egyptian---but my hosts were Shiites---not Iranians. Iranians do not like arabs ----try not to ask me why----it took me about six years to figure it out---and I am in no mood. For some strange reason----Pakistani Shiites can tolerate arabs----I think---I am not sure -----but I am delighted that even the Shiites and sunnis will
NO LONGER LEARN THE WAYS OF WAR.------does the caliph know?

And it was. How long was Israel in Gentile hands since Christ made that statement? The stone they rejected was Christ. And it will be in Gentile hands again until the age of the Gentile is fulfilled. In fact while I was typing this our President just warned Israel again to not abandon the peace initiative which gives away their land. Giving away His land is not what God has in mind.
He's going to give it back to the Jews in abundance, and once and for all.

The result of the battle of Armageddon is this:
Israel wins!

I don't understand why you stay in the OLD Testament when there is a NEW Testament. The NEW Testament tells us, Ma'am, that "they are not all Israel, which are of Israel" (Rom. 9:6) and it tells us who the true Israel is, Christ and those who believe in him (Gal. 3:16, 29.) YOU JUST KEEP PASSING OVER ROM. 9:6 & GAL. 3:16, 29.

You even bear witness that with all of America's blessing Israel with financial and military help, America is suffering. Why is America suffering if the Abrahamic God blesses those who bless the state of Israel and the Jews? It is because they are not the true Israel, fool, as the Bible says.

Forum List

Back