Does Trump dislike disabled people.. like TX Governor Greg Abbott? poll

Does Trump dislike disabled people.. like TX Governor Greg Abbott?

• 1 Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 2 No

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • 3 Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4 Abbott was never put forth as a possible VP choice, so we wonder

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • 5 Who cares... since only God knows

• 6 This is just a talking point for the Trump haters

• 7 Numbers 2, 5 and 6

• Total voters

forkintheroad7

Platinum Member
Apr 22, 2024
Does Trump dislike disabled people.. like TX Governor Greg Abbott? Even though a leftist was the one to say this to me, I have wondered about it myself.

I would not like to find out that Trump dislikes disabled people---

Truth be told, we all have disabilities. I can't do math in my head.. have to have paper and pencil. Some would say it's a disability to not be able to tolerate dims.. LOL. Maybe that is true..

My point is that no one can do everything and do it perfectly. So we are all disabled.. and when people get beyond the age of about 85, they have more disabilities..

It would be nice to know if he dislikes disabled folks... but only God knows.. so I don't think we'll ever find out.. and please don't post some video of him making fun of a disabled person. We've all seen that..

The thing is, we absolutely CANNOT have Kamel the laughing hyena--yet her staff weren't always laughing themselves, I hear-- for president.

:oops:

Last edited:
Ok, so how do you people who said No

know he doesn't dislike them?

It doesn't really matter except that it obviously would be better if he didn't have that prejudice.

However, I would vote for just about anyone b4 kamelface, the no values- candidate

Ok, so how do you people who said No

know he doesn't dislike them?

It doesn't really matter except that it obviously would be better if he didn't have that prejudice.

However, I would vote for just about anyone b4 kamelface, the no values- candidate
Abbott is weak. He did nothing about the border for years, then tried to make it look like he was doing something, but really doesn’t do much.

Not a total RINO but a weakling.

Forum List

Back