Does Vote By Mail Lead To Fraud? Washington's 2018 Election Says No

Only when dems do it....
Not a single drop of evidence to support your BS. As always you’re a lying loon.
I can show you lots of evidence but you will disregard it so why waste my time....
If you could, you would.

So stop with the crap.
I posted this today and a bunch of you libs went nuts and asked me for my evidence...here it is dummy....believe it or stay stupid I don't really care....

The only reason why republicans don't want mail in voting is larger amounts of people will vote and republicans will lose.

It's nearly impossible to deny someone a ballot based on ID, it's impossible to remove a voting place, it's impossible to put old and broken voting machines in voting places, it's impossible to force people to stand in line for multiple hours and most important, the virus won't be spread as much with mail in voting.

When large amounts of people vote, republicans lose. Which is why they've worked so hard for so long to make it nearly impossible for certain people to vote.

That needs to stop. Mail in voting helps put a stop to all the cheating republicans do.

Can't we already in Washington State vote by mail?

My only concern would be mail theft because we know it happens. And in the case of a major election there is a lot of motivation for doing so.

Yes which is why Washington is a very good example of the fact that there isn't fraud in mail in voting. We've been voting by mail since 2005. Yet there isn't fraud.

The only reason why trump and the republicans don't want other states to do that is because more people vote and republicans lose. trump said if we went mail in ballot republicans will never win another election again. Which he might be right. We certainly don't have a government that reflects the people of our nation. Which is one of the reasons why people are upset and such division.

It's not enough for people to vote anymore. Everyone needs to get as many people they know to vote as possible. Help people get registered too.

Voting by mail will make the election safer from the virus too. trump voters are mostly old and in the age group that the virus is very lethal. Those people aren't going to want to go vote in person and risk their lives. They and everyone else needs to at least have the option to easily vote by mail this year.

I say yes. It might not be by much but it's almost a statistical certainty that mail fraud is going to outnumber booth fraud.

Did you read the article?

There was 142 instances of improper voting out of 3.1 million ballots.

That is .004% of the electorate.

Washington state has been 100% mail in ballot since 2005. There isn't fraud.

The only reason to prevent mail in voting is because republicans know when a lot of people vote, republicans lose.

I say yes. It might not be by much but it's almost a statistical certainty that mail fraud is going to outnumber booth fraud.

The only reason to prevent mail in voting is because republicans know when a lot of people vote, republicans lose.

Reminder: America is not a democracy.

There is zero reason to have mail in voting.

We are a democratic republic. Which I don't think you know what that means.

A republic is a government with representatives of the people.

A democratic government is a republic government that's been elected by the people.

So we have a government that's elected by the people who represents the people.

As in a government, by and for the people just like the constitution says.

I swear you far right radical extremists don't know the meaning of words in the English language, you don't know what the constitution says and you have no clue what our government is supposed to be.

Stop being such a moron. Learn what our constitution says and what America is all about. I recommend a remedial US civics book. Get an adult to help you sound out and explain the large words.

We are a democratic republic. Which I don't think you know what that means.

A republic is a government with representatives of the people.

A democratic government is a republic government that's been elected by the people.

So we have a government that's elected by the people who represents the people.

As in a government, by and for the people just like the constitution says.

I swear you far right radical extremists don't know the meaning of words in the English language, you don't know what the constitution says and you have no clue what our government is supposed to be.

Stop being such a moron. Learn what our constitution says and what America is all about. I recommend a remedial US civics book. Get an adult to help you sound out and explain the large words.
When democrat precinct after democrat precinct election year after election year ends up with more votes casted than the number of registered voters we have the evidence of ballot stuffing...you can deny it all you want and you can always find links to argue your side but you are wrong...its as simple as that....

The only reason why republicans don't want mail in voting is larger amounts of people will vote and republicans will lose.

It's nearly impossible to deny someone a ballot based on ID, it's impossible to remove a voting place, it's impossible to put old and broken voting machines in voting places, it's impossible to force people to stand in line for multiple hours and most important, the virus won't be spread as much with mail in voting.

When large amounts of people vote, republicans lose. Which is why they've worked so hard for so long to make it nearly impossible for certain people to vote.

That needs to stop. Mail in voting helps put a stop to all the cheating republicans do.

Yes even Jerry Nadler says it’s a fraud

It's been my experience that vote-by-mail has proven itself more trustworthy than the old ballot box system. I find our vote-by-mail's feature of being able to track the status a few days after returning my ballot to be quite reassuring. Especially after having the vote-in-person trouble on election day only to receive a letter months afterward stating the error was theirs and my vote should have been counted.

Forum List

Back