Does your state offer a 5 year car registration? Arizona just started.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I couldn't believe it, 5 year registration no emissions testing and no registration increases which will surely happen. By paying for the 5 year, I saved 600 bucks, at least, on my wife's car. Do any of your home states offer 5 year car registration? Just curious.

I couldn't believe it, 5 year registration no emissions testing and no registration increases which will surely happen. By paying for the 5 year, I saved 600 bucks, at least, on my wife's car. Do any of your home states offer 5 year car registration? Just curious.
How much for five yrs and what vehicle type?

AZ’s registration is asinine. You basically get taxed the original value of the car at MSRP, every fucking year. So buying a new car is horrible, but it is great for old cars.

Thank the Democrats who took office in 2021.

Funny, considering your sigline.
4i6Ckte.gif

Only on new cars inspection

I have no interest in your opinion, feel free to answer the question.
It's not my "opinion" that Arizona elected a Democratic Governor, AG, Corporation Commissioner, and SoS in 2020.

It's not my "opinion" that Democrats passed this new 5-year registration.

It's a shame that your butthurt prohibits you from acknowledging something that Democrats did that benefits you.

It's not my "opinion" that Arizona elected a Democratic Governor, AG, Corporation Commissioner, and SoS in 2020.

It's a shame that your butthurt prohibits you from acknowledging something that Democrats did that benefits you.
Read the thread, Shillaholic. Then troll elsewhere.

I have 3 vehicles in WA

Registration is yearly and it’s less than $100 on each $30,000+ vehicle

We pay more in gas tax.
But apparently not in registration

The AZ state legislature is controlled by Republicans.

The AG, SoS, commissioners do not pass laws.

What law was passed that changed vehicle registration in AZ?

Your precious Democrats also gouge the shit out of Arizonans with ridiculous fees. $500 bucks A YEAR to register a freaking Camry! They only went to 5 years because they are desperate for cash now. Now run along.
The registration still requires paying the vehicle TAX for each year, all up front.

Forum List

Back